JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » after you unload...
Page: of 2   next > 
Unregistered ?

does anyone else have the issue with after you are finished unloading then almost instantly you are like COMPLETELY not in the mood anymore? if so, how do you deal with it or how did you fix it? thanks..
Add a reply Quote this post
dickguy Professional Jackinchatter

1678 posts since 2009-05-14
86 year old heterosexual male from Minnesota
I guess that is a basic fact of life, that the male loses the urge and for the most part, the ability to keep it up after cumming. My answer to that problem over the years, is to make sure your lady gets off either before you do or at the same time. That sure is one way to keep her happy.
When doing it solo, via jacking off, I guess there is no reason to try to make it last longer, after you have your orgasm. I learned a long time ago, that since men usually can cum much quicker than women, the foreplay and warming her up, is "VERY" important.
Dickguy
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
bloke Novice Jackinchatter

13 posts since 2010-01-29
43 year old curious from peoria illinois usa
sometimes no, mostly im still in the mood though, just less so.
enis Skilled Jackinchatter

823 posts since 2006-02-10
80 year old curious from Midwest US
I agree that usually this is the way it goes but sometimes if I'm really worked up and have a great orgasm I'm still so horny that I can start stroking and have another within about 20 minutes of the first one. The second will almost always be more intense but the load will be diminished because it was mostly delivered the first time around. This happened to me just last month at the ripe old age of 65. It made me feel pretty young again.strokestroke
str7_guy Novice Jackinchatter

37 posts since 2005-12-17
53 year old curious
And that's why I don't eat my cum - I often think of doing it but each time by time I cum I lose all interest.
njjoman Novice Jackinchatter

20 posts since 2009-12-29
65 year old
str7_guy said:
And that's why I don't eat my cum - I often think of doing it but each time by time I cum I lose all interest.

Same here.

In general, I have a post-j/o short period of "Well, that was fun, but I can't imagine what I was so worked up about." Then a little later I get worked up again :-)
js06877 Professional Jackinchatter

1251 posts since 2009-03-08
77 year old from Connecticut
enis said:
I agree that usually this is the way it goes but sometimes if I'm really worked up and have a great orgasm I'm still so horny that I can start stroking and have another within about 20 minutes of the first one. The second will almost always be more intense but the load will be diminished because it was mostly delivered the first time around. This happened to me just last month at the ripe old age of 65. It made me feel pretty young again.strokestroke

Wow. You're a better man than me! I don't think I could do it twice anymore. What's your secret?
dickguy Professional Jackinchatter

1678 posts since 2009-05-14
86 year old heterosexual male from Minnesota
You are right about very quickly losing that urge or desire to get your cum into your mouth. It demonstrates how quickly the body shuts off that "horny switch". However, if you can get the "mind over matter" mode in gear, and "just do it", you will enjoy the fruits of your labor and taste what you have been trying to get your lady to do for all these years.
Dickguy
Unregistered ?

I loose the excitement pretty quickly myself - not interested for a couple of hours after.
lovescurvygirls Novice Jackinchatter

99 posts since 2009-08-18
54 year old heterosexual from USA-The SOUTH
Me too-- always think about eating my cum, and always DO lick my precum (love it) but I, too loose interest in the cum afterward.
Love to masturbate,especially on cam.
lovescurvygirls Novice Jackinchatter

99 posts since 2009-08-18
54 year old heterosexual from USA-The SOUTH
Me too-- always think about eating my cum, and always DO lick my precum (love it) but I, too loose interest in the cum afterward.
Love to masturbate,especially on cam.
genuinefine Professional Jackinchatter

1003 posts since 2005-09-09
male from TX
Happens to a lot of guys. I have a couple of ideas that have worked for me: 1) Commit to eating your cum while jacking with a buddy (in-person works best, but online or phone can work). 2) Edge to the point where you really are about to unload & stop ...then give your dick one or two good strokes and see if you get some cum without it being the big O.
3) When jacking, put your legs up over your head & close your eyes. Aim for your mouth and finish it off.

All 3 have worked for me. Hope one idea works for you guys.
50+ 6' 195. Hairy jack bud.
gomark Amateur Jackinchatter

137 posts since 2006-06-04
homosexual
Yeah, I often have a low once I've cum. Luckily it doesn't last long and I'm usually stroking again within 10 minutes.
Wanna feel great? Then masturbate!
Kent Professional Jackinchatter

1500 posts since 2008-06-28
35 year old curious
Yea, it definitely works that way for me. I'm SO fuckin horny before I cum. But as soon as I shoot off, I lose interest in sex almost immediately. And I lose my hardon real fast too.....almost like air going out of a balloon.

When jacking, this means that I have the cum to clean up at a time that I'm no longer much interested in cum.

When I'm having sex with my girlfriend, this means that I need to get her really hot and horny before I fuck her. I either give her one or more orgasms before I put it in, or I get her right at the edge so that she'll orgasm while I'm fucking her. If she doesn't actually cum before I do, then it means that I will need to work her pussy and love button at a time that I'm really not very excited about them.

gondo Professional Jackinchatter

1117 posts since 2008-02-09
70 year old curious male from Toronto, Canada
It depends. If I've masturbated to a particularly intense orgasm, the glow can last for quite a while; time enough to lick cum off my fingers, and rug it into my skin. After orgasm during sex, I'm usually quite happy to go down on my partner. Soon her response gets me turned on again, and then I really enjoy getting her off.
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » after you unload...