JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Why I love this MILF
Page: of 1  
FLscribe Professional Jackinchatter

1988 posts since 2014-06-09
55 year old bisexual male from tampa
Because I have seen her do this exact pose in my bed, waiting for me to cum on her tongue. Kim and I worked together when we went out for an after-work drink one night. Naturally, the topics turned to sex, and she confided that her husband hadn't touched her sexually in two years. I told her I could take care of that for her, that I was pretty good orally, and I'd have her cumming very hard. We slipped back to my condo a few miles away.

After I got her off three times in a row, she told me she could return the favor for me. When it was time for me to shoot, she told me she wanted to snowball me and asked me to jerk off in her mouth. And she posed in much the same way as the photo. She was nude and the stickers were obvious but implied. The girl LOVES dick. This photo was taken at a daughter's birthday party and posted on Facebook (but quickly taken down after a few other pervs commented on it.)

I would have liked to propose to her someday. She has the wettest, tastiest pussy in the world. But she replaced me for a guy with a bigger cock. She LOVES dick.

https://imgur.com/a/u95jCyB
Open to interesting ideas
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Why I love this MILF