JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Fuck my boss
Page: of 1  
CexyCyclist Novice Jackinchatter

24 posts since 2010-01-27
41 year old curious from New York
My bosses wife who is also my boss is such a fucking MILF! She got this schoolteacher look that makes me want to bend over and have her spank and do other nasty things to me.

You ever wanna fuck your boss? Or have actually done so?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
hardrive Amateur Jackinchatter

148 posts since 2009-11-06
64 year old curious from IL Chiicago
I wanted to and have done it and put me in good with her.Nice blog
rainmaker3 Amateur Jackinchatter

302 posts since 2009-01-17
57 year old heterosexual from Indiana
when I was about 19 i worked at a chicken place and my boss was very hot. we all used to hang out after work and party together after work. one day at work she came into the freezer with me undid my pants and gave me the best blow job i ever had. we dated for about 6 months after that and got several more bjs in that freezer. Man I miss her.
bauer_9053 Novice Jackinchatter

21 posts since 2010-05-27
40 year old curious
My boss's wife is also my boss. She is a hottie. She has the perfect ass. She has small breasts but I love them. She will wear low cut shirts sometimes and I will spend all day in her office. She will stay seated while leaning forward and I'll stand in front showing her papers. I can see right down her shirt. Since she doesn't have big breasts, you can see her puffy nipples. When she is by my desk, she always leans on my arm rest and my arm. Sometimes she will drop some papers and will bend down to pick them up. She doesn't bend her knees to pick them up. She will just bend over and pretty much touch her breasts to her knees. All while she is standing next to me. Her ass will be within a foot from my face. Everytime she does it I fight with all my might not to grab her and sit her on my lap. That one day she wore some low rise jeans. When she squats, you can see her ass crack. I had the pleasure of seeing three inches of her nice crack. So it goes without saying that all the time I'm at work I have a raging boner.
SMC89 Novice Jackinchatter

44 posts since 2009-02-19
34 year old heterosexual from Minnesota
My boss is like 30. She is a blond at about 110 lbs with perfect perky tits and wears the hottest painted on jeans. I have spent many a night jerking to her
Unregistered ?

I think that if I said my honest feelings here, about my former boss, the female members would have me banned!... wink
Mothmyth Novice Jackinchatter

31 posts since 2010-06-09
93 year old bisexual from Florida
I worked in a factory and split my time between the office and the production area. The bosses wife and his G/F both worked in the office. A weird situation to say the least. I had hots for both. Wife was a Dolly parton Look-a-like and the G/F (who actually ran the place) was a small breasted tall gal. I jerked to them both in my cubicle
HANK4
Unregistered ?

Supervisor at my last job was a filthy flirt. One Christmas party she decided I was on her radar and laid it all on. Lots of touching, rubbing up me against when dancing, talking about her sex life. Inevitably led to drunken shag in her hotel room.
Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Fuck my boss