JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » First Time Sex - Age?
Page: < prev  of 5  
Fillin Novice Jackinchatter

73 posts since 2011-04-17
45 year old heterosexual from Michigan
I was 15 and a freshman in HS, she was 18 and a senior. We were dating for a while and her boyfriend was in the Air Force and she told me that they had an "open relationship" (found out it was open to date..not to screw). Anyways we were getting pretty hot and heavy and then one night after making out she put something in my pocket and said "for later" (I thought it was a note or something)

When I got back into the house and exchanged pleasantries with the parentals I went up to my room to see what she put in my pocket. I pulled out this Gold Circle condom (condom in a gold round foil that made it look like a large coin).

A few days later my parents were working, my younger sister was cheer-leading for her class's basketball game so we had the house all to ourselves. I took her into my parents bedroom (odd I know) and we messed around on the bed for a bit before she started taking off her clothes. I immediately went down on her, not he first time I ever ate pussy but the first time I knew I was going to get some relief after doing so ..so I did a much better job.

After I gave her her first orgasm she pulled me up to her and said "fuck me already". I really struggled to put on that condom the first time, tried to roll it on backwards and could barely make it over the head. Then I realized it was backwards, flipped it and had to use my fingertips to roll it all the way down to my base because it was so tight.

She guided me in (still prefer that) and I started banging her experienced pussy. Unfortunately my anatomy was new to me and I knew nothing about condoms or any of that so unfortunately the sex wasn't very good but actually kinda painful. Eventually being on top of her I just put my mind out of the experience and really concentrated on what I "thought" it should feel like. About 15 minutes later I came in the condom and couldn't wait to get that fucker off of me.

Needless to say that was the first and last condom I used for quite a long time. Wasn't until I was in my late 20's that I realized if I needed a condom I needed to find a proper "fit".

We screwed a couple of times after that before her boyfriend came back home for Christmas break. It turns out he read her diary and was looking to kill me, later her younger sister copied me what she put in the diary and I understood why he wanted to kick my ass. "I cant believe (my name) a 15 year old virgin was better then John(boyfriends name) my 19 year old boyfriend, I should end it with (my name) before John comes back for Christmas in a couple of months."

Obviously she didn't take her own advice and luckily for me her friends and family didn't divulge where I lived when he pressed them about it. It did make it awkward however when I was 20 and ended up working at the same place her dad worked and he had to do my orientation...LOL "Hey hows Heather doing" LOL bwaaahahaaa
Be not proud when victorious, do not give up when defeated.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Creamaster Professional Jackinchatter

1026 posts since 2009-03-14
60 year old bisexual from Ottawa, Ontario
Kent said:
Creamaster...Trolling is making comments on a forum for the sole purpose of creating controversy. I think Ben was suggesting that maybe you were raising the underage question for that purpose.

Surely it is improper to talk about adults (18+) having sex with underage people (17 or younger). But this is not the same thing as talk about your own masturbation and sex experiences in your younger years, either by yourself or with another person of approximately the same age.

I even read a post on here once which objected to someone who had posted a message which talked about his own first masturbation experience at the age of 12. This is an almost universal experience among boys at about that age. And the person who raised that as an issue surely was "trolling."

Then I am not trolling, only trying to understand the Terms of Reference on here so as to avoid me--or anyone for that matter--getting into trouble with Ben et al (which already happened some time ago and I have no wish to repeat that.)

And as you state that references to sex between 18+ adults and underage people (17 and younger) are improper on JC, then kindly read some of the other posts on this board, including this one, which is on page 4: "i was 15 and a 35 yr old man had me suck his dick while he fingered my ass." If this is acceptable on JC, then I truly do not understand the TOR here.
Do you crave big balls?
Fillin Novice Jackinchatter

73 posts since 2011-04-17
45 year old heterosexual from Michigan
Creamaster said:
Then I am not trolling, only trying to understand the Terms of Reference on here so as to avoid me--or anyone for that matter--getting into trouble with Ben et al (which already happened some time ago and I have no wish to repeat that.)

And as you state that references to sex between 18+ adults and underage people (17 and under) should be verboten on JC, then kindly read some of the other posts on this board, including this one, which is on page 4: "i was 15 and a 35 yr old man had me suck his dick while he fingered my ass." If this is acceptable on JC, then I truly do not understand the TOR here.

While I agree with that assessment I also know that such occurances are not uncommon unfortunately and those such things do change people. Nothing is gained from hiding the truth, while you might have seen that post as a violation of the TOR (technically probably was) I view it as knowing the person who told that experience better. That experience shaped him, throughout his entire life it ended up bringing him here as well as everything else he has experienced.

I don't regret anything from my past, even the horrible things that happened to me that would definitely be a violation of the TOR to post here. I'm not ashamed of it though and can accept the fact that it lead me to the place I am right now. I might not have a perfect life but for the most part I'm extremely happy. If those parts of my past would have been different who knows where I would be today but I couldn't imagine living a life that doesn't involve my son and because of that; I would never want to take back those past experiences!!
Be not proud when victorious, do not give up when defeated.
saggy Amateur Jackinchatter

182 posts since 2011-03-14
68 year old heterosexual
Last mine at 19 with my then GF on our third date. We had known each other since we were 15 but never went any further than friendship. This gal taught me everything I now know...for she lost her virginity at 17 and had several BFs, and has been my wife for many years! No regrets!
ScottishWanka1990 Amateur Jackinchatter

269 posts since 2016-04-06
33 year old male
Was 15 when I lost ma virginity, felt awesome! Didn't think anything could beat a nice slow wet bj before that! Had loadza wanks and drained ma balls over the 16 yr old girl thinking bout it after that!
Feminine_MaleLesbian Professional Jackinchatter

1088 posts since 2015-04-17
56 year old heterosexual from Louisville, KY.
I was 12 with a girl I was dating. We were in a school type concert band together. The band went on a trip at the end of the school year and we had never really talked much before that, but we hung out together on the trip and started dating after we got back home. It all started with movie dates when she would put her hand in my pants and play with me while we watched the movie. She didn't ask me if she could or tell me she was going to, she just slid her hand in and grabbed my cock and started squeezing and rubbing it. Of course I never argued or complained. lol I just put my hand in her pants and rubbed and fingered her pussy. By the end of summer, we were in my parents basement on the couch making out and playing with each other like we always did at the movies and then she pulled my pants down and then hers and she pulled me on top of her. We came very close to being caught.
Love stroking with the women in person, on the phone or on webcam.
Page: < prev  of 5  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » First Time Sex - Age?