JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Jerking Outside
Page: < prev  of 2  
mack2334 Amateur Jackinchatter

214 posts since 2006-02-07
71 year old heterosexual from chicago area
Yes,car counts because people going by do know what you are doing and actually some can see it
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Patrick_KY Novice Jackinchatter

41 posts since 2006-02-06
55 year old heterosexual from currently in Omaha area
Being raised on a farm, I have had ample opportunity to jack off outside and have done it frequently. I never felt weird about it - in fact, I felt kinda thrilled being "out in the open" and exposed like that. As others say above, it feels great, and is liberating in a way.
All work and no beer make Homer something something...
Unregistered ?

Yes I have jacked off outdoors more times than I can count and it is very exciting. I also love to do it outside because of the open space, but also for the reason and hopes of being seen or caught by someone, who wont report me to the cops. Heck Im hard now just thinking about it and cant wait till it gets dark, so I can go out and jo.
Unregistered ?

Many times, many places! I love doing it on my screened porch in summer at nite! Warm breezes, laying naked on my chaise, wanking off! A nice night breeze feels good too! MMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

Have done it on front porch early morning (in dark) while watching trafic go by. Thrilling!

Unregistered ?

I grew up on a remote farm, so I got in the habit of wearing clothes that could be stripped off easily in the summer. I'd get naked and masturbate outside as often as I could, sometimes with friends. What a great feeling.
Unregistered ?

I just jacked off outside yesterday. I drove to my buddy's house (he lives in the burbs) and we went hiking at this park near his house. We were out for a good 2 hours and found this trail that was all covered over and u couldn't see through it so I joked with him we should jack off. he was like ok and nexxt thing i know we got our pants aorund our ankles jacking oursleves and each other off. We didn't get to finish cause people were coming but we finished back at his place. It was awesome.
matt22 Novice Jackinchatter

56 posts since 2005-11-15
39 year old bisexual from OHIO
Love stripping down outside and stroking off. It's such a turn on to feel the hot sun beating down adn your body getting sweaty and wet, watching your cock standing straight up and dancing, cockhead swollen and flared out, pre running down the shaft. I like to sniff and lick out my pits when i really get worked up and sweaty and that always make me shoot a big load all over myself.
Unregistered ?

Outdoor masturbating is the best. I used to stop along the highway and climb the hillside where I could look down on traffic while I jacked off. I doubt they could see me, but just the possibility made it more exciting.
Unregistered ?

i've wanked by the pool, in a road, in a forest... love it. it's best in the daytime... i love the hot sun on my balls
myjohnson Novice Jackinchatter

73 posts since 2005-11-23
68 year old curious from Michigan
Love to jack off in the garden, adding fertilizer to the plants. LOL
myjohnson
Unregistered ?

It's been a long time. I grew up in the country and was always in the woods doing something. It felt great to drop my pants and let my dick swing free before jacking off. Sometimes I was alone, but often jacked with my brother and/or our best buddy.
johnson Amateur Jackinchatter

371 posts since 2006-03-11
38 year old bisexual from Ohio
I've jacked outside a few times. Never anywhere where I could really be caught. It was fun though. I enjoyed it.
Turn on. Tune in. Drop out.
Unregistered ?

Out in the backyard, tanning, always wind up jacking off at least once. Always hoped someone might be watching. Also at the river and when camping.
Naked Amateur Jackinchatter

309 posts since 2006-02-17
80 year old heterosexual from
I love jacking off outdoors. Many times I will go outside in the back yard at night. I have jacked off at the beach, and in the car over the years. I have even stopped driving and jacked off at the side of the road. But I don't do that often because I have to keep my clothes on in case someone comes by. I had much rather be completely naked than to just whip out my dick and jack, no matter where I am.

Once my wife and I were camping in a lonely area. No one was around for miles. I got nude early in the evening. As we were sitting by the campfire I got horney, but my wife really didn't want to have sex. So I started jacking off. That was a thrill, sitting naked in a camp chair outside jacking off while my wife watched me. I came pretty quickly
Naked Amateur Jackinchatter

309 posts since 2006-02-17
80 year old heterosexual from
I love jacking off outdoors. Many times I will go outside in the back yard at night. I have jacked off at the beach, and in the car over the years. I have even stopped driving and jacked off at the side of the road. But I don't do that often because I have to keep my clothes on in case someone comes by. I had much rather be completely naked than to just whip out my dick and jack, no matter where I am.

Once my wife and I were camping in a lonely area. No one was around for miles. I got nude early in the evening. As we were sitting by the campfire I got horney, but my wife really didn't want to have sex. So I started jacking off. That was a thrill, sitting naked in a camp chair outside jacking off while my wife watched me. I came pretty quickly
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Jerking Outside