JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Just close the site down
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Unregistered ?

Slim10117 said:
Yes I like little girls. Just look at my profile photo unfortunately that's the way I like it. Sad because I really enjoy little boys too.
Add a reply Quote this post
Nicks2 Novice Jackinchatter

37 posts since 2023-10-09
54 year old
Slim10117 said:
Yes unfortunately that's the way it appears. Sad because I really enjoyed this site.

There is a new JackinChat website that was started about two weeks ago its much better and more active

Use google you will find it
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

dirtydavo said:
The arseholes have got their wish.ruining it for genuine posters and contributors. There literally is no point keeping this going. move on and create something new.

Agreed this guy is clearly mentally unwell. Oh well fun while it lasted.
phiIipsmyth Amateur Jackinchatter

324 posts since 2023-10-05
41 year old
crreepymidsguy said:
I think we would all agree, I am clearly mentally unwell and now I've been caught trading pics of little girls on session. Oh well fun while it lasted.

Rod said:
I'm going to ban this cunt

Do it Rod
Thank you IsaacHunt. Kicking off GoAheadAndBanMe was your finest hour.
Unregistered ?

Hi I am the troll splotch that Rod banned. I am back with multiple accounts you can message me on any of them here are a few
splotchy with a lower case L
spIotchy with an upper case i
LibertyFlux with a lower case L
LibertyFIux with an upper i
philipsmyth all spellings
And of course dogetog.
I am compulsive and controlling so I need multiple accounts to troll todays topics. I am mentally challenged as you can tell with my gummy Bear retarded poems in multiple threads of that. I post about the most pathetic topics that have nothing to do with masturbation since I do not have a functioning penis and I live all alone with no friends or family. Please read my poems and give me the attention I crave.
Unregistered ?

Hi I am the troll splotch that Rod banned. I am back with multiple accounts you can message me on any of them here are a few
philipsmyth
Rodsghost
Rodsmum
And of course dogetog.
I am compulsive and controlling so I need multiple accounts to troll todays topics. I am mentally challenged as you can tell with my gummy Bear retarded poems in multiple threads of that. I post about the most pathetic topics that have nothing to do with masturbation since I do not have a functioning penis and I live all alone with no friends or family. Please read my poems and give me the attention I crave. Read and laugh at all my posts in every one of todays topics. I am a pathetic troll that demands attention.
spIotchey Amateur Jackinchatter

227 posts since 2023-10-11
100 year old
Nicks2
TROLLsucksCOCK
And of course dogetog.
I am compulsive and controlling so I need multiple accounts to troll todays topics. I am mentally challenged as you can tell with my gummy Bear retarded poems in multiple threads of that. I post about the most pathetic topics that have nothing to do with masturbation since I do not have a functioning penis and I live all alone with no friends or family. Please read my poems and give me the attention I crave. Read and laugh at all my posts in every one of todays topics. I am a pathetic troll that demands attention. I love to talk to my other accounts to make it look like I am different members. Hopefully I am fooling them. I cycle through all my profiles so I make it more believable
semenobsessedfreaks Novice Jackinchatter

12 posts since 2023-10-11
24 year old
Rodsmum said:
Hi arsehole, you should have spoke up and complained about the likes of grays flooding multiple peoples threads with cock pics. Because of pricks like you and Rod saying fuck all, the cunt thinks he is entitled to flood the place with his cock pics. You Rod and the rest of the fence sitters need to accept the responsibility for what has occured. Stop being a hypocrite and grow a pair of balls.

Shut up faggot

100 year old
semenobsessedfreaks said:
I'm a faggot

We Know

Nicks2
TROLLsucksCOCK
And of course dogetog.
I am compulsive and controlling so I need multiple accounts to troll todays topics. I am mentally challenged as you can tell with my gummy Bear retarded poems in multiple threads of that. I post about the most pathetic topics that have nothing to do with masturbation since I do not have a functioning penis and I live all alone with no friends or family. Please read my poems and give me the attention I crave. Read and laugh at all my posts in every one of todays topics. I am a pathetic troll that demands attention. I love to talk to my other accounts to make it look like I am different members. Hopefully I am fooling them. I cycle through all my profiles so I make it more believable
splotchey Amateur Jackinchatter

241 posts since 2023-10-11
100 year old
RIP Jackinchat
Unregistered ?

splotchey
philipsmyth
MeaManus
Nicks2
Rodsghost
Rodsmum
And of course dogetog.
splotchey Amateur Jackinchatter

241 posts since 2023-10-11
100 year old
RIP splotchy
cumtofeet81 Professional Jackinchatter

1148 posts since 2014-07-22
43 year old heterosexual male from North East, England
It's a shame what happened here. Every time I pop in it's just spam accounts. Guess I'll stick to Reddit frown

100 year old
cumtofeet81 said:
It's a shame what happened here. Every time I pop in it's just spam accounts. Guess I'll stick to Reddit frown

GOODBYE WE WON'T MISS YOU
dogetog Novice Jackinchatter

90 posts since 2023-09-15
77 year old heterosexual male
spIotchy said:
And of course dogetog.

I can assure all of you that I am not the troll. Or any of those other accounts for that matter. I have far better things to do with my time than spam a jerk-off website by making multiple profiles for whatever stupid reason. Although I am flattered that so much attention has been paid to me, despite the fact that I have not actually done anything to warrant it. Oh well. Happy jerking everyone!
I am a straight guy who sucks cock. Deal with it.
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Just close the site down