JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » jacking off at work for kicks
Page: of 2   next > 
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
How many people have an interesting experience of jacking off while on the companys time ? I did it while providing security at a high end condo site in SoCal
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I used to jack off almost daily at my old job. About mid-afternoon, I would usually just find myself a bathroom stall and rub one out quickly. It's a good way to release stress, and you get the thrill of breaking the rules.
Pineau Novice Jackinchatter

78 posts since 2006-03-08
37 year old bisexual from Scotland
I used to do the same as you, ddt24, and wank off every afternoon in the toilet cubicle at work, after being out for a lunch break.(I used to get really horny after checking out the local talent in the mall, so I was ready to get one off by the time I got back to work.)
24 y/o bisexual in Scotland
midstrenght Novice Jackinchatter

3 posts since 2009-10-10
71 year old curious from Australia
I love it and do it at least once a week, what a buzz. Recently did it whist the cleaning lady was present, it was in the men's, I heard her and went for it, she was humming and it was very erotic. After I came I walked out and she smiled, maybe she knew, didn't bother me.
Love to musturbate and want to share it with all you guys . Send me a message, I promise to reply holding my erect cock and thinking of yours.
JackMan47VA Novice Jackinchatter

12 posts since 2007-04-28
64 year old heterosexual from Norfolk Virginia
I've jacked off in many work places. I was in the Navy for many years so of course in my rack, shower, shop, etc...
Once I had to stand duty in this big office building and jacked in the middle of a huge open area. I love the thrill.
alwaysjackin48 Amateur Jackinchatter

428 posts since 2006-08-25
66 year old heterosexual from long beach ca
My my my , if only I had a dollar for everytime I stroke while on the clock. Makes work SUCH a better place to be grin
winger89 Amateur Jackinchatter

327 posts since 2010-02-19
55 year old bisexual from Sacramento, CA
I'll do you all one better...

I was working a site alone and had a bud come over and give me a blowjob for an hour.... Great way to break the monotony and boredom.....gringringrin
Jerkin daily since 19......
berghaus Novice Jackinchatter

67 posts since 2010-03-30
58 year old curious from Worcestershire, England
Ive jacked off at EVERY place i've worked at, except my current job. It does go on though. Two guys were sacked for being caught fucking in the toilets on night shift. Wish i'd known who they were when i was working nights for four monthsfrown
curiousbored1298 Amateur Jackinchatter

202 posts since 2010-03-26
42 year old heterosexual male from San Francisco Bay Area
I swear, when I am in a toilet stall, I hear other guys crapping and it sounds like they are rubbing one out from the noises they make. Sometimes I want to laugh. The thought of stroking off at work is interesting but I could never do it. I love my job too much to lose it lol. Plus, you know if you get busted for rubbing one out at work, everyone will find out lol. How embarrassing.
Masturbation is fun, let's chat about it! Link to my bate pics and vid is in my profile.
Unregistered ?

I work in a library and some times, late, I will go into the back stacks and while leaning up against the shelving I can peer through the space above the books and once in awhile there will be a girl or hot guy that I can just see sitting at a table and I will quickly jack off into a tissue I keep for purpose.
baburao Novice Jackinchatter

73 posts since 2010-04-22
67 year old bisexual from india, mumbai

I have done it umpteen times in various offices, even if on a a visit to somene else's. I remembering entering a friend's office and jerking off on his sister, who was manning thge reception. The sexy and buxom lass got me a hard on that went only after i came heavily into my underwear, while sitting in the anteroom. As if to say i had touched a chord,she came with tea and sat next to me, showing off her cleavage through her low necked front, and caressing my hand almost abstractedly. She even leaned over while laughing and straightened her elbow, her palm brushing my still rigid cock. I guess it was deliberate. but it was definitely the subject (she along with it) of the jerk off sessions i had that night at home in bed. I came thrice. that is four full-blown orgasms in the space of a few hours.
Have cock, will shag
ridergp Novice Jackinchatter

18 posts since 2006-05-18
44 year old heterosexual
I jerk off at work a lot. I like getting hard at the urinal, and when I am hard, I quickl walk over to a stall, close the door and jerk off. I always wait till someone enters the stall next to me before I shoot. Always watch to see if they are also jerking by looking on the shadow on the floor, but it has not happened yet!!
devilkatz Novice Jackinchatter

1 posts since 2010-04-28
35 year old heterosexual
I do it all the time, sometimes twice a day. When my boss is gone, I even do it in the office.
Unregistered ?

I have a very pretty pregnant coworker who is flirting with me through her pregnancy as she knows it turns me on. I have jerked off with my pants on (through my pocket) almost every day for 2 months at work as her belly grows. she is unbelievably hot and i am getting close to just telling her I need to cum on her belly at least once. She may let me.
Unregistered ?

Good luck payman3500.

ive jacked off on the other side of a long row of cubicles from a group of girls talking about their weekends.

great start to the work week...came right in my underwear.
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » jacking off at work for kicks