JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » ATT: PhillyJacks closing due to stenchous foul odor of Sir Chucklebottom
Page: of 2   next > 
splotchy Amateur Jackinchatter

117 posts since 2023-10-11
100 year old
I heard that they are closing the PhillyJacks club to prevent Lovecock/openphillyguy/Sir Chucklebottom McFunnypants from returning, because his presence at the previous meeting he attended led the venue to be permanently closed down due to his stench and his insistence that every guy there is gay. In today's tightly connected world, it's disheartening to witness the impact a single person's actions can have on a place, causing it to shut down. It's a blow to the community, and our collective spirit. Let's work together to build a society where we look out for each other, where we understand that our actions can make or break the places we love, and where we strive for a more thoughtful and compassionate approach. After all, it's in our hands to prevent the heartbreaking reality of a place shutting down because of one person's actions.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile

100 year old
I also heard they want everyone who attended to check for STDs
LibertyFlux Novice Jackinchatter

22 posts since 2023-10-09
27 year old
splotchy said:
I also heard they want everyone who attended to check for STDs

Yes that is true, Sir Chucklebottom McFunnyPants has Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, Syphilis, HIV, Herpes simplex virus, Human Papillomavirus, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, Human T-cell Lymphotropic Virus, Chancroid, Lymphogranuloma Venereum, Mycoplasma genitalium infection, Scabies, Pubic lice, Molluscum contagiosum, Donovanosis and Pelvic Inflammatory Disease. Amazingly, he also has Trichomoniasis, Bacterial vaginosis and Candidiasis, which are STDs that only females can get, but experts attribute that to the fact he is such a big pussy.

100 year old
Rodsmum, er I mean Sir Chucklebottom McFunnyPants - I must admit, I find myself overflowing with a peculiar mix of emotions upon discovering your recent attempt at imitation. It's both baffling and endearing how you chose to replicate my carefully crafted prose, altering the names in a desperate bid to pass it off as your own creation. Oh, the lengths some will go to bask momentarily in the brilliance of another's mind!

You've not only revealed your limited originality, but you've also showcased your lack of creativity in this digital realm. While I can't help but feel a smidgen of pity for your lack of imaginative prowess, I also extend my compassion and understanding. After all, it's not easy to face the glaring brilliance of another and try to emulate it with a feeble attempt.

In this vast world of ideas and innovation, I extend an invitation to you to break free from the shackles of mimicry and embrace the boundless potential that lies within you. Let's rise above the desire to copy and instead, let's encourage one another to cultivate authentic thoughts and ideas. For it's in originality that we truly find our unique voices and make an impact.

With hopes that you'll someday find your own path,

A Connoisseur of Genuine Creativity

splotchey Amateur Jackinchatter

241 posts since 2023-10-11
100 year old
splotchy said:
Rodsmum, er I mean Sir Chucklebottom McFunnyPants - I must admit, I find myself overflowing with a peculiar mix of emotions upon discovering your recent attempt at imitation. It's both baffling and endearing how you chose to replicate my carefully crafted prose, altering the names in a desperate bid to pass it off as your own creation. Oh, the lengths some will go to bask momentarily in the brilliance of another's mind!

WTF ARE YOU GOING ON ABOUT?

You've not only revealed your limited originality, but you've also showcased your lack of creativity in this digital realm. While I can't help but feel a smidgen of pity for your lack of imaginative prowess, I also extend my compassion and understanding. After all, it's not easy to face the glaring brilliance of another and try to emulate it with a feeble attempt.

In this vast world of ideas and innovation, I extend an invitation to you to break free from the shackles of mimicry and embrace the boundless potential that lies within you. Let's rise above the desire to copy and instead, let's encourage one another to cultivate authentic thoughts and ideas. For it's in originality that we truly find our unique voices and make an impact.

100 year old
splotchy said:
I heard that they are closing the PhillyJacks club to prevent Lovecock/openphillyguy/Sir Chucklebottom McFunnypants from returning, because his presence at the previous meeting he attended led the venue to be permanently closed down due to his stench and his insistence that every guy there is gay. In today's tightly connected world, it's disheartening to witness the impact a single person's actions can have on a place, causing it to shut down. It's a blow to the community, and our collective spirit. Let's work together to build a society where we look out for each other, where we understand that our actions can make or break the places we love, and where we strive for a more thoughtful and compassionate approach. After all, it's in our hands to prevent the heartbreaking reality of a place shutting down because of one person's actions.

LibertyFlux said:
Yes that is true, Sir Chucklebottom McFunnyPants has Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, Syphilis, HIV, Herpes simplex virus, Human Papillomavirus, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, Human T-cell Lymphotropic Virus, Chancroid, Lymphogranuloma Venereum, Mycoplasma genitalium infection, Scabies, Pubic lice, Molluscum contagiosum, Donovanosis and Pelvic Inflammatory Disease. Amazingly, he also has Trichomoniasis, Bacterial vaginosis and Candidiasis, which are STDs that only females can get, but experts attribute that to the fact he is such a big pussy.

splotchy said:

100 year old
splotchy said:
splotchy said:

LibertyFlux said:

splotchy said:

100 year old
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:

LibertyFlux said:

splotchy said:

100 year old
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:

LibertyFlux said:

splotchy said:

100 year old
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:

LibertyFlux said:

splotchy said:

100 year old
what a stinker
mibistrokers Amateur Jackinchatter

104 posts since 2023-10-13
56 year old
What did you say?

splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:

I'm a dopey cunt. Fact

100 year old
mibistrokers said:
What did you say?

splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:
splotchy said:

you heard me, don't act like you didn't.
mibistrokers Amateur Jackinchatter

104 posts since 2023-10-13
56 year old
splotchy said:
you heard me, don't act like you didn't.

Pardon?
I'm a dopey cunt. Fact

100 year old
mibistrokers said:
Pardon?
I said that you are a smelly festering shithole
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » ATT: PhillyJacks closing due to stenchous foul odor of Sir Chucklebottom