JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Celebration of Pleasure
Page: of 1  
TimCrav Amateur Jackinchatter

150 posts since 2022-12-10
heterosexual male from US
What a gift this forum is! A place that encourages us to describe and share our utter addiction to self-pleasure as we helplessly masturbate. I love reading about how and why other men are driven to fondle and stroke themselves to orgasm as I slowly caress and tease my own erection; and the generous members who send us pictures so that we can moan and ejaculate over the same tantalizing girls (or well-hung dudes) that excite them ... oh my god, so good! I hope that when the current spate of anger has played itself out we'll return to our true purpose, which is partly to shed light on masturbation in our lives ... but mainly to drive our aroused, frustrated cocks mad with aching sexual need!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
RemoveTheHater Amateur Jackinchatter

313 posts since 2023-10-16

TimCrav said:
What a gift this forum is! A place that encourages us to describe and share our utter addiction to self-pleasure as we helplessly masturbate. I love reading about how and why other men are driven to fondle and stroke themselves to orgasm as I slowly caress and tease my own erection; and the generous members who send us pictures so that we can moan and ejaculate over the same tantalizing girls (or well-hung dudes) that excite them ... oh my god, so good! I hope that when the current spate of anger has played itself out we'll return to our true purpose, which is partly to shed light on masturbation in our lives ... but mainly to drive our aroused, frustrated cocks mad with aching sexual need!

Well said. We all celebrate being male, having a penis and masturbating to pleasure.
Its fun to poke the troll and watch his hate and anger

TimCrav said:

Well said. We all celebrate being male, having a penis and masturbating to pleasure.
Denis55 Amateur Jackinchatter

151 posts since 2018-06-03
68 year old curious male from USA
YES,we are all males who rightly enjoy the pleasures of manually stimulation of our penis. Given that commonality each of us has,our own sexual preferences which we all should be open to. What a gift we have to be male, the brotherhood of of masturbation/ejaculation

TimCrav said:

Denis55 said:
YES,we are all males who rightly enjoy the pleasures of manually stimulation of our penis. Given that commonality each of us has,our own sexual preferences which we all should be open to. What a gift we have to be male, the brotherhood of of masturbation/ejaculation

Amen and I agree completely.

Peter is still a member here. He was not suspended.
Masturbate Novice Jackinchatter

5 posts since 2023-10-09
43 year old male
TimCrav said:

Right on man, great post. That is what this website is all about.
Today is a good day to masturbate
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Celebration of Pleasure