JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Whats you Favorite Position To Masturbate w/ a bud??
Page: < prev  of 2  
johnson Amateur Jackinchatter

371 posts since 2006-03-11
38 year old bisexual from Ohio
I love sitting side by side. I usually stroke with my left hand, so if my partner is a right handed stroker it's perfect with me on the right and him on the left, reaching across one another.

I also love standing face-to-face reaching over to rub the other person. It's a great position because you can go back and forth between looking down at what you're doing to them, what they're doing to you, and then back at their face to see how they're responding to what you're doing. This is also a fun position because if you get close enough you can reach around and grab their ass or have a little sword fight.

I also really enjoy doing it with one of the laying on our back and the other person on top so that we can rub them together from some hot frot action.
Turn on. Tune in. Drop out.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
baburao Novice Jackinchatter

73 posts since 2010-04-22
67 year old bisexual from india, mumbai
baburao said:
side by side in bed with both male and female partner. with males, I like my partner to lie naked over me and rub his penis on my body. My penis usually touches his stomach and gives me a great cum after a while. My partner comes on my thighs. Nowadays my mistress Nithas loves to lie over me and press her clitoris to orgasm while doing so. We keep kissing and cuddling passionately.
Have cock, will shag
berghaus Novice Jackinchatter

67 posts since 2010-03-30
58 year old curious from Worcestershire, England
Pineau said:
I like to stand behind the guy and press my hard cock up under his balls, between his legs. I then wank his cock with my right hand around his waist and my left hand feeling his balls. I love the vibration between us as he squeezes my cock with his legs while I pretend to be fucking him, and try to shoot my cum over his balls or between his legs.

THAT sounds hot, but i'd be happy to do it with one little adjustment: poke ya cock between my cheeks and then carry on as normalgrin By the way, i'm only an hour up the road...
Unregistered ?

Both naked. Take a shower or a bubble bath together. I lay back on the bed with my head propped up on a pillow as he straddles my chest with his cock just inches in front of my face.I stroke his cock and reach out whenever his precum is about to drip off and lick it off and then gently stroke him some more. Put lotion on my hands and reach between his legs to carress his cheeks and tease his bunge hole. Lick his precum off some more before it falls and gets wasted. Once in a while I take his entire cock head into my mouth, but not reaaly to suck him, just to tease him, and to make the precum flow more abundantly. Love the taste of precum. All the while I'm doing him he can do whatever he wants, or even do nothing, as long as I can still reach to do what I love doing. I really really love it when he starts moaning and twitching and finally blows a powerful load of cumm all over my face. Love it also as I watch the expressions of pleasure roll across his face as he sees what he's done to me and sees how much I enjoy it. Naturally when he's blowing his load my mouth is wide open and I catch a good dose of it, slide it around on my lips with my tongue and then swallow. Then, when he's spent, I take his shrinking cock into my mouth and stroke it with my tongue coaxing out the last few drops of cumm as he shrivels away. Often times I don't even care if I cumm as most of my pleasure is in enjoying getting him off. Couldn't get much better unless somebody else was there watching or participating.
Unregistered ?

I like to take turns masturbating each other. First I lay back on the bed, naked, with my head propped up on a pillow,in the motel room with the curtains slightly open. I usually try to get a room on the far end away from the office in one of those inexpensive single story older family motels, where the rent is cheap and the curtains don't fit, and you can leave them partly open without looking like you did it on purpose. He straddles my chest, kneeling, so his cock is just inches in front of my face. I slowly stroke him. Everytime the precum starts to drip I reach out and wrap my lips around his cock head and lick him off, then stroke some more, untill he can't stand the pleasure and blows his load all over my face and into my open mouth. Then I lick and suck the last few drops out of him as he goes soft. Then I let him do whatever he wants to do to my cock, as long as I can be in a position to watch, and people peeping thru the curtains can see. I keep hoping somebody will knock on the door and want to join us.
whisperinghot Amateur Jackinchatter

174 posts since 2008-01-12
68 year old bisexual from California
stroke40uc said:
Started off side by side with friend as a teen. Stroke ourselves, then help each other out. Pretty comfortable way to start. But the best was face to face so our cocks could touch. Rubbing then together and hands around both felt wonderful and we both would move to that position quickly after we discovered how good it felt.

Exactly...side by side is nice, but touching cocks and rubbing together is so much better!
"...anyone who masturbates is a friend of mine."
Creamaster Professional Jackinchatter

1026 posts since 2009-03-14
60 year old bisexual from Ottawa, Ontario
This doesn't count as masturbation, but my favorite thing to do with a guy apart from bumfucking is for me to be lying on my back while he kneels over my face so I can have my hands on his bum and pull him toward my face so his rigid cock goes deep into my mouth. Whew! Became hard and dripping just writing this down. The best masturbatory position is for me and my bud to kneel facing one another and fuck a Fleshlight from both ends. First time we tried that, we both came in under a minute: it felt so fucking delicious having our cocks slipping and sliding and rubbing together in a tight, wet hole. He came first, and feeling his cock pumping and his hot sperm enveloping my own member made me go into orgasm.
Do you crave big balls?
baburao Novice Jackinchatter

73 posts since 2010-04-22
67 year old bisexual from india, mumbai
with males, i prefer lying side by side on the bed and rub our penises against each other. i often fantasise while at it, usually i feel like a woife being fucked ryally in bed. Male jackers, cumming togther while rubbing their cocks against each othjer is often terrific.
Have cock, will shag
horneyoldguy Amateur Jackinchatter

335 posts since 2007-11-26
80 year old from New Jersey
This thread got me real hard - to answer the question - side by side or facing each other and doing what comes natural.
cyberstroker Novice Jackinchatter

26 posts since 2008-08-05
curious from Georgia
No experiences in recent years, but an encounter that I recall fondly from the past involved both of us being nude. I stood very close behind him with my lower abdomen pressed against his rear. I stroked his cock with my right hand. Such a neat sensation to feel his firm cock in my hand. With my left hand I alternated between pressing against his abdomen so as to feel him pressing against my cock as I sort of rubbed it against him. The other part of the time I would allow my left hand to drop lower so as to be able to play with his balls, stroking them gently with my fingers and hefting his sac gently in the palm of my hand.

It was so hot to feel him begin to fuck my fist with short rapid strokes, indicating that he was about to cum. "That's it," I whispered in his ear, "let me feel you cum hard! Let me see you shoot your load." And he DID! He was more of a dribbler than a shooter, but he did himself proud as he moaned his pleasure and I felt his warm cum begin to flow over my fingers and hand.

By this time I had managed to work my own cock between his thighs and as I fucked between them I began to cum, coating his inner thighs and his balls with my own warm cum.

...a very memorable experience.
achen2str Novice Jackinchatter

88 posts since 2009-05-30
55 year old homosexual from New York
Face to face, cock to cock, legs wrapped around one another, pulling each other closer, grinding cocks, stroking our cocks together and, if all goes well, making out during it all.
Unregistered ?

ive never masturbated with a bud but wouldnt mind.
Unregistered ?

wow new to site and wish I had a JO buddy
Unregistered ?

Side by side in bed. Stroking ourselves to start then reaching over to stroke each other. Playing with each others balls. Easy to move around and go cock-to-cock for awhile - which is my favorite thing to do with another guy.
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Whats you Favorite Position To Masturbate w/ a bud??