JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » ladies I need your thoughts on this?
Page: < prev  of 2  
Unregistered ?

My perspective on this as a female is maybe you're a little bi curious but only you can know this you aren't gay because if you were you wouldn't say you love women and it seems that so many guys are into doing that so it doesn't make you weird society has such an obsession with defining sexuality
Add a reply Quote this post
Feminine_MaleLesbian Professional Jackinchatter

1088 posts since 2015-04-17
56 year old heterosexual from Louisville, KY.
I don't think watching, enjoying, getting turned on by and jacking off to seeing other guys jack off makes you gay.
Actually having sex...well, you could experiment and find you're not really into having sex with a man, so you could have a gay sex experience and not really be gay, you'd just be curious and decide that you're straight afterwards. You could still be turned on watching guys.
Either way, you're not at all weird. I think a lot of people, both men and women, feel the same way and wonder the same things. No need to label yourself.
I'm trans and have always felt I should have been born female and I struggled for a long time because I was never attracted to men, but because of traditional teaching, I thought that if I was able to live as/become a girl that I would have to like guys and I didn't want to be with guys, I just wanted to be with girls. Once I found out that there were girls who liked and dated and had sex with other girls, I finally realized that I identified as a male lesbian.
I don't have any attraction to men, so I am not really into watching a guy/guys jacking off, but I love to see women masturbate and it is a turn on when I see a guy masturbate with a girl. I guess because I enjoy mutual masturbation and seeing others enjoying that is hot.
I do love to see some transsexuals. shemales, etc.(if they are very hot and very convincing as a female) jacking off by themselves or with a female or having sex with a female. I will sometimes watch video of them with guys (because there are not as many videos of trans women with women ad there is trans with men) I have never been with another trans person, but I would not rule out that possibility, but even though they may have a dick, I would not consider myself gay (although some would consider that as gay or bi), but I believe more that if they have a female soul, as I do, that I would consider them female. But whatever label anyone wants to put on that, I really don't care. If you enjoy who you're with, or something turns you on and you're not hurting anyone, then none of the labels matter.
Love stroking with the women in person, on the phone or on webcam.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Feminine_MaleLesbian Professional Jackinchatter

1088 posts since 2015-04-17
56 year old heterosexual from Louisville, KY.
sugarbush said:
I don't think it means you are gay or weird.It's just a simple way to pleasure yourself.I would love to have a room full of girlfriends and have a masturbation party.

Having a masturbation party with a room full of girlfriends has always been one of my biggest fantasies. wink
Love stroking with the women in person, on the phone or on webcam.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Her » ladies I need your thoughts on this?