JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Ever Jacked Off when You were in School
Page: < prev  of 12  
JonT Amateur Jackinchatter

241 posts since 2017-08-26
50 year old curious male from South UK
Our biology classroom was in a hut, separate from the rest of the school. I was put in charge of looking after the tropical fish tank at the back of the lab, so would be in there during lunch / after school.
We had had a biology lesson about reproduction and being on my own, wanked in the classroom, by the fish tank, and came on a microscope slide and looked at my sperm under the microscope! I remember being so nervous, not about the wanking, but more someone asking what I was looking at!
I knew then I wasnt a jaffa lol.
Did that many times, as cleaning the fishtank was a good excuse to be there out of hours ;-)
If I'm online, I might be stroking! If you KiK me, include YOUR JiC name :-) ________ KiK : BRudeNot2
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Mikey3528 Amateur Jackinchatter

144 posts since 2021-01-13
64 year old
Got caught stroking during shop class by a guy from the football team, he made me suck his cock while I continued to jack off. We both came hard. I became his cock slut for the whole semester
UlsterRob Professional Jackinchatter

1511 posts since 2021-06-03
61 year old curious male from Ulster County, NY
I remember in first grade sitting at my desk with my hand in my pants doing all kinds of moving it around. Wouldn't exactly call it masturbation but it felt good. Too young for an erection. At least, for me.

Anyway, for some reason I forgot about it until I was around 11 at which point, let's just say, I haven't forgotten it for a moment since.
PM me if you like messaging about masturbating!
SrJOcamBud Novice Jackinchatter

10 posts since 2023-07-26
71 year old curious male
study hall in auditorium, lots of room between others, back of class room while staring at cuties in mimiskirts in next row over and slightly ahead. Lots of cum under shirt and jeans
NonNudeMasturbator Amateur Jackinchatter

299 posts since 2022-04-02
44 year old
many times...in toilets..in the woods at the back of school with a school buddy
LingerieLover1 Skilled Jackinchatter

623 posts since 2015-03-23
60 year old curious male
Of course. Especially when I was still nit ejaculating. Felt great and no clean up.
Unregistered ?

I did and even though I went on to girls I developed secret masturbating events after school with other boys. We did more than masturbating and it was lovely. Difficult to explain &#129392;
Starvoyager7 Novice Jackinchatter

72 posts since 2013-12-25
45 year old male
I got boners all the time early on. I remember once when I was in middle school we had a very hot Substitute Teacher for some of our Language Arts Classes. Very Slim, long dark brown hair, Tight body, Slender Legs, and well sized Breasts. She could have been (and probably was) a Bikini model.

During one of the classes that she taught. I was sitting in a seat that gave me a wonderful view of her. As I sat there I noticed her cleavage, and that through her which shirt, that she was wearing a very lacy bra.

I felt my cock begin to enlargen in my Sweat Pants, and I loved the feel of my cock against the soft fabric of my underwear, and as I sat there at my desk, I began to move my hips, and felt the pleasure of my cock rub against the soft cloth. I don't remember much about the class, just undressing her with my eyes, while concealing my arousal under the desk. I finally came a bit, the damp spot welling up from my noticeable tent.
Shy10shy Amateur Jackinchatter

171 posts since 2017-09-18
52 year old from France
Goodness yes!! What memories. I believe there's still graffitti about me and my very small cock! So ashamed at the time, such a turn on now of course
Pervertversion6 Novice Jackinchatter

59 posts since 2023-07-23
62 year old
Paulxi said:
I did and even though I went on to girls I developed secret masturbating events after school with other boys. We did more than masturbating and it was lovely. Difficult to explain &#129392;

Have a go.
OnanistUK Professional Jackinchatter

1064 posts since 2022-06-04
65 year old heterosexual male from Pervesville
In my early teens I would get an erection at school for no particular reason. The only way I could get my cock to go down was by wanking to orgasm.cock

I would go into the boys toilet at break time for a quick cum and adding my spunk down the wall along the rest of the spunk dripping down to the floor strokestrokestrokestrokestroke
Colossal Pervert
Page: < prev  of 12  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Ever Jacked Off when You were in School