JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Anyone been to a bath house?
Page: of 1  
nakedhusband50 Skilled Jackinchatter

647 posts since 2008-03-20
68 year old bisexual male from Texas
What happens? Do you go in strip off and wander around naked? Wrap a towel around youself? People having sex openly? Thinking about going to one in Austin/
Nothing hotter than two husbands together, naked, pleasing themselves and each other
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
joed Skilled Jackinchatter

521 posts since 2008-03-18
72 year old bisexual male from Sacramento, California
Some people will walk around naked, but most use a towel. People will have sex openly, but many will go to a quiet corner. If you find somebody you like, then strike up a conversation. On the other hand, if somebody hits on you and you are not turned on, just say so and walk away. It happens all the time. If you decide to go for it, just let your partner know your boundaries. Bathhouses are fun. When you are ready, just walk in and have some fun!
Nicknames: Freestyler
Cockflesh Amateur Jackinchatter

234 posts since 2009-12-31
66 year old bisexual from Ohio
Good topic. I've been tempted (assuming I could find enough time away from my wife!), but considering I've had next to no experience with M2M, it's a bit daunting. I'm not anxious for anything anal, so I suspect that would limit how many guys would want to play. Don't know!

Same here cockflesh. I would like to watch, be watched jerking, and give a handjob or two. Not into other activities, and don't know if others there would be interested in just this. It is pretty daunting to go the first time, that's why I was asking.
Nothing hotter than two husbands together, naked, pleasing themselves and each other
luvstrokin69 Novice Jackinchatter

11 posts since 2006-07-01
homosexual from texas
go often it is a very pleasing experience. You have sex if you want , you can lay out in the sun nude, watch movies, watch others and j/o or join in the group sex , solo or one on one it's all up to what you want. Don't be afraid go for it.If anything you can just watch your first time and then decide if you want to return.

Thanks I'm going to give it a try.
winger89 Amateur Jackinchatter

327 posts since 2010-02-19
54 year old bisexual from Sacramento, CA
joed said:
Some people will walk around naked, but most use a towel. People will have sex openly, but many will go to a quiet corner. If you find somebody you like, then strike up a conversation. On the other hand, if somebody hits on you and you are not turned on, just say so and walk away. It happens all the time. If you decide to go for it, just let your partner know your boundaries. Bathhouses are fun. When you are ready, just walk in and have some fun!

Where do YOU go in Sac???
Jerkin daily since 19......
Mastubat Novice Jackinchatter

21 posts since 2009-10-15
41 year old curious from Montreal
nakedhusband50 said:
Thanks I'm going to give it a try.

Keep us posted!
Unregistered ?

Very intriguing...
Adam715 Amateur Jackinchatter

141 posts since 2006-12-15
62 year old bisexual from California
You totally should go. I lost my gay virginity in a bathhouse in Dublin on a business trip. Was scared to death, but once there was so cool. You really can do whatever you want. If you just want to watch that is fine, or you could be part of a 4-5 guy orgy.... have been many times since and usually is a great time
JObuddyIA Skilled Jackinchatter

846 posts since 2008-05-23
73 year old homosexual from Keokuk Iowa, USA
I have been a few times. Always a fun time. Usually guys wander the halls with a towel around their waist. You can choose to have some action, or you can choose not to. One thing I would advise, is to not take any extra money or personal items in there with you. Take only enough for admission and snacks. One time I went, someone pushed the locked door to my room open and swiped my lube. Go and have fun, then you will know if you like it or not.
scarecrow Skilled Jackinchatter

907 posts since 2008-06-01
59 year old bisexual from Illinois
I go to a couple here in Chicago. Have also been to Some out of town while traveling on business. Can't begin to explain how much I love them.razzstroke
Everyone needs a hobby.
Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Anyone been to a bath house?