JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » i wanna suck dick
Page: < prev  of 20  
CumAddicted Amateur Jackinchatter

129 posts since 2021-08-08
43 year old
immorefun20 said:
I want to suck a dick too. Problem is Im scared the guy would want more, like fucking, etc. I literally want to meet up with a guy with a nice hard cock, suck him, make him cum and leave. I dont want to get mine sucked or anything else, just that.
I regret passing up the opportunity about 5 years ago I met a guy online we cammed and was going to meet him at my hotel during a business trip but I chickened out, was worried that Id get caught by my other co workers there.

I've never had a problem with that. I make it clear up front that is BJ only.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
StrokePartyGuy Novice Jackinchatter

92 posts since 2022-02-21
52 year old bisexual male from St. Louis, MO
That's true, and such a shame. But what does provide an advantage, particularly with married men, is a cocksucker that can host. When I'm on business trips, every night is filled with an hours long stroke / blow session. I stroke and then suck off as many straight men as possible. Nothing helps me blow a load harder that a few loads in my belly or all over my face.

I do miss Craigslist though. Used to a lot more married guys that way. I've had some limited success with Doublelist. What do you guys use?
Unregistered ?

I tend to use Fabguys but its UK I think. I only suck, dont want to be touched or fucked. Just wanna please someone and earn some cum and Fabguys has a good hit rate for it. I've met 6 guys from there and all the rules I set and things I wanted were met. Lovely.

That said I've not had a facial since before lockdown 2019 so I'm desperate for one now lol.
georgyb Skilled Jackinchatter

625 posts since 2017-02-20
70 year old heterosexual male from UK
Mmmm yes please!
Always been a leg and arse man - oh and tiny tits
CumAddicted Amateur Jackinchatter

129 posts since 2021-08-08
43 year old
EssexWanker said:
I tend to use Fabguys but its UK I think. I only suck, dont want to be touched or fucked. Just wanna please someone and earn some cum and Fabguys has a good hit rate for it. I've met 6 guys from there and all the rules I set and things I wanted were met. Lovely.

That said I've not had a facial since before lockdown 2019 so I'm desperate for one now lol.

I haven't had someone give me a facial in a while. Last was my friend. He pulled his cock out of my mouth because he didn't want to cum, but it was too late and he hosed me down well and proper.

I give myself one every few days, but it isn't the same thing. Last week, I was over the top horny...too horny to aim and I gave myself a wet XXX facial. I was glowing from that for hours!
Page: < prev  of 20  
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » i wanna suck dick