JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Fleshlight - good?
Page: of 2   next > 
Rick6898118 Novice Jackinchatter

33 posts since 2010-03-06
44 year old
I thought FleshLight (fl) was mainly for male solo, but I found very raunchy marketing vids on a masturbation site which show extremely erotic sex of all types:

male/male - horny stuff and seems to prolong masturbation and enhances ejaculation. Does it also help to continue masturbating into old age?

female/female - in one vid, they each had an fl, took off its outer cover, used the vagina shaped orifice to masturbate, swopped orifices, masturbated some more. Then, taking turns, they held their orifice, now wet with both their cunt juices just above their own cunts and the partner licks the cunt and the wet orifice just above it. Beautiful stuff!!

male/female - in one vid, fl was only used from time to time during the fuck which otherwise included normal erotic penetration and other sex acts not using the fl. This vid ends with her lying on her back, holding the fl just above her cunt (obviously pressing on her clit, because she has an orgasm - beautiful shaking tits) and his cock is thrusting in the fl. He withdraws and ejaculates onto the fl and on her cunt. The vid closes with them lying legs wide open, side by side, huge cock, hairy wet cunt being rubbed by the vagina orifice.

Quite expensive, but seems very versatile and erotic at least from the marketing material.

Any comments from males and females that have used them?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
NYCGUY Amateur Jackinchatter

255 posts since 2009-08-19
49 year old curious from New York City
Fleshlight feel amazing and like a real pussy. My GF starts off blowing me and taking turns blowing me and using the fleshlight. Creates the most erotic and amazing experience.
Fleshlights are expensive, but worth the cost. They also last a long time. I have mine almost 3 years, and use it almost every day.
Hardrocker Amateur Jackinchatter

356 posts since 2007-03-29
46 year old
It's a great masturbation device. I've used them for a long time. It's an awesome feeling when a fleshlight swallows your cock and you stroke with it.

Lately, my gf and I have used one in our sex play. She gets me hard and then slides the fleshlight on me. Then she controls the action. It really is very erotic to have her use it on me.

44 year old
Thanks for comments.

Do you think it is something that you will continue to use when you masturbate and fuck into the future because it is just so erotic.

Or is it like an expensive sex toy that you will get tired of?

Looks like there are different types and textures. The pink vagina says it is like the vagina of a young woman. Some are smooth or with texture for increased sensitivity, some are tighter. There is also a butt-hole one. Any comments on these alternatives.

I assume that if your can ejaculate into it and it keeps you cum? - that in itself must be rather awesome as you can then keep fucking in your cum, and do erotic things like dribble it out and rub it on your partners cunt or cock?

Unregistered ?

i have two.
while they are not as good as a real pussy, they are very good.
no cock ache after use!

46 year old
I've used Fleshlights for years. I can't imagine I'll ever get tired of them. I use them for both masturbation and sex.

You can click around the Fleshlight.com website to see all the different styles. The type of orifice (vagina, butt, or mouth) doesn't seem to matter at all as far as the way it feels. It all depends on the sleeve design. The sleeves are open ended and fit in a closed case. Click on "Fleshlight Sleeves" to see good illustrations of all the sleeve styles available. They vary in tightness and the texture of the inner canal.

I like the "Wonder Wave." It's tighter than the "Original" and has a ribbed inner surface. For an even more intense fuck feeling, I use the "Stamina Training Unit." It's very tight with raised dots on the interior. The cases that the sleeves fit in have an end which can be twisted open to closed to increase or decrease the suction on the out stroke. Your cum stays in the sleeve after you orgasm.

There are now sleeves which incorporate battery operated bullet vibrators in them. I've never used a vibrating Fleshlight.

You can also get a clear sleeve with a clear case....the "Ice Fleshlight." This lets you watch your dick inside the Fleshlight.
Bogey58 Professional Jackinchatter

1062 posts since 2007-12-29
65 year old bisexual male from Salt Lake, Utah
I have 2 and I like them allot. It gives you more options than just your hand while masturbating. I hold one next to the other and fuck one then pull out and fuck the other. It is allot like fucking 2 cunts. I like seeing my cock inside the "Ice Fleshlight" too.
Meaning of life= Suck cock, swallow sperm.

46 year old
Bogey58 said:
I have 2 and I like them allot. It gives you more options than just your hand while masturbating. I hold one next to the other and fuck one then pull out and fuck the other. It is allot like fucking 2 cunts. I like seeing my cock inside the "Ice Fleshlight" too.

Cool to think about using two at one time. My GF likes to hold one at an angle that lets me "fuck" it like I am in the missionary position. She gets off on seeing the Fleshlight excite me and watch me do hip thrusts like I'm fucking.

The Fleshlight site offers various designs of mounting devices which you can use in bed or elsewhere. (Search "Mount" on the site.) It firmly positions a fleshlight so that you can "fuck" it as if you were in various positions with a woman. But they seem very pricey for their purpose, and I can usually mount my fleshlight using pillows, cushions, etc. to simulate sex positions. I fuck fleshlights like this a lot.

My next fleshlight will be the "Ultra Tight" sleeve. The interior is smooth and has a small diameter. A friend of mine who has tried it says that it has a really strong vacuum suck on your dick. He says that you have to take it slow and careful so that you don't cum too fast, even if you have a lot of sexual experience. Sounds like a good sexual "trainer" for staying power, and would give you a really intense jackoff.

44 year old
Hey, some seriously large cock and clit erections here from the erotic material in all these posts - thanks!

Your G/F holding FL at an angle for you to fuck. Magic. Presume she lies on her side holding it on the bed, must be a big turnon for her too, particularly if you have the ice, as she is right there to watch you cock thrusting in the fl.

The good thing is that somebody said it is good but still not as good as real cunt - nothing could be!!

My G/F would particularly also like comment (positive and negative) from females who have used the fl both in female/female and female/male situations.

Unregistered ?

I'd love to get one, but for family reasons, I can't chance the delivery issues. I wish you could walk in and build one at a store.
Creamaster Professional Jackinchatter

1026 posts since 2009-03-14
60 year old bisexual from Ottawa, Ontario
The Fleshlight is the greatest sex toy for men ever invented. They should be issued to every 10-year-old boy.

A little-known use for one is between two males: they can fuck it at the same time from either end. There is no feeling like that of your cock sliding sexily against another hot member as if you were both fucking the same cunt at the same time. First time I tried that, my partner and I both came--for the first time that evening--within a minute because the feeling was so intense. Loved feeling his warm sperm enveloping my cock in the sleeve and then spurting out my cream to commingle with his. You should have seen the huge load that dripped out of the Fleshlight after we pulled out--and into my mouth. Getting rock-hard just writing this.
Do you crave big balls?

46 year old
dacubz said:
I'd love to get one, but for family reasons, I can't chance the delivery issues. I wish you could walk in and build one at a store.

I've never seen them marketed other than by ordering online. I suppose that they ship discreetly, but that might still be a problem in a family situation.

I agree Creamaster, it really would have been great to have one when I was young and learning about masturbation and sex. I fucked pillows and sofa cushions in the missionary position a lot before I ever had a girl. It would have been nice to have had a Fleshlight for that.

For two-ended use with another guy, do you just use a standard sleeve in a standard case? If so, what insert sleeve did you use that allowed enough room for two cocks at one time? I got super hard from your description of two-ended use with both cocks squirting cum. Had a nice stroke
pnsinhand Amateur Jackinchatter

234 posts since 2007-09-10
55 year old heterosexual male from NE Minnesota
I am interested in buying but wonder about size.....can't see how 1 size fits all - Any comments from those well endowed (and those not so)
Life is too short - taste its nectar

46 year old
pnsinhand said:
I am interested in buying but wonder about size.....can't see how 1 size fits all - Any comments from those well endowed (and those not so)

The Fleshlight website says that all Fleshlights (sleeve and case) are 10 inches long. The sleeves come in styles ranging from 3/4 inch inside diameter down to 1/4 inch inside diameter in the unexpanded state. (They expand to grip your dick with various levels of tightness.) The "Original" sleeve is 3/4 inch diameter, with a smooth interior. The popular "Wonder Wave" and similar models are tighter, with a 1/2 inch diameter, textured interior. There is also an "Ultra-Tight" sleeve with a smooth, 1/4 inch diameter.

I wish I could tell you what they feel like to a well endowed dude. wink Mine is an average 6 1/2 incher, and I like the Wonder Wave for regular use.
Mgs Amateur Jackinchatter

205 posts since 2005-08-16
curious male
Ive had my Raven Riley WW FL for about 3 years or so now, and I still use it some 2-3 times a week. Best investment ever. After 3 years I still cum just as hard the first time.
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Fleshlight - good?