JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » threesome question
Page: of 1  
str8jakdude Amateur Jackinchatter

435 posts since 2006-10-10
49 year old heterosexual
id like to ask some advice about thressomes, ive never been in one but recently i met a woman online and we hit it off, we started texting alot and the convo quickly turned quite sexual. she told me she was bisexual and if we were to start seeing eachother we could find another woman for 3-some. any guy would like that right? she also asked if id allow 3some of her and 2 men (me and another man) heres my question, are there men out there that are in a commited relationship with a woman that include other meen occassionally in your sex life? or even the women here, do you and your husband/boyfriend have 3somes with another man? i just wanna know the benifits and downfalls of this activity. id love to hear some feedback. the idea kinda facinates me but i wanna do some homework before id just blindly bring another man into the bedroom to tag team my woman. i mean shes not my woman as yet, but we have an incredible chemistry together and it is a possibility. any help is appreciated
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
winger89 Amateur Jackinchatter

327 posts since 2010-02-19
54 year old bisexual from Sacramento, CA
My ex wife and I have had several threesomes (MWW, MMW, AND MWT)...... Since we are both bi; fun was had by all WELL into the next morning...... This is NOT the reason we are no longer together.....

Set some ground rules, a safe word; and promise each other that the threesome is all that it is; you are only playing with a 3rd person (make sure that person has no expectations beyond perhaps a FWB); and you are not intending on bringing a 3rd person into the relationship.

I don't consider it gay to want to play with another of the same sex casually. Being Gay or Straight has to do with who you choose to LOVE and want to build a life with.
Jerkin daily since 19......
Unregistered ?

My wife and I played with 2 other couples on and off before and after we were married for about a year (till she got pregnant). Sharing consisted only of touching and watching, and we never had full-insertion sex with another partner. It was naughty and adventurous at the time. Overall I don't think it added anything to our marriage or sexuality. The idea was better than the reality. I think my wife and I both have regrets about it. Though, personally I still jack to many of the good memories.
Ben Enlightened Jackinchatter
Cock of the walk
2998 posts since 2005-07-18
45 year old curious from St Paul, Minnesota
Given the fact that you haven't been with her in person yet, I would suggest holding off on extreme planning of a threesome for a little bit. Get the know this girl a bit first, what she's like in bed and stuff. I'm assuming this is going to be just a sexual relationship, but still might want to test the waters with her first.
I'm just a guy

49 year old heterosexual
Ben said:
Given the fact that you haven't been with her in person yet, I would suggest holding off on extreme planning of a threesome for a little bit. Get the know this girl a bit first, what she's like in bed and stuff. I'm assuming this is going to be just a sexual relationship, but still might want to test the waters with her first.

i agree with you, its all weird, we met on just a normal dating site, shes not looking for a hookup but someone to get to know and see where it goes, she says she dont sleep around and quit seeing a guy recently cuz he was getting persistant about having sex and it turned her off..she admits loving sex but thast shes not easy. and her dirty talk with me..omg! lol. but im defenately not jumping into the 3some thing quickly
Rodger Novice Jackinchatter

74 posts since 2008-07-22
45 year old bisexual
I agree with what's been said above. You two should have an established and comfortable sexual relationship before jumping into a threesome. I know that some people find threesomes more exciting as a fantasy than as sexual reality. If you arrange a threesome, talk it out. All parties should know the ground rules and what to expect.

My wife and I are both bisexual and very open in our attitudes. We've had threesomes with another male, another female, and also swapping arrangements with another couple. We are totally comfortable, and receptive to the many sexual possibilities.

But I recently talked with a str8 guy who got involved in a MFM. He said that he discovered that he was uncomfortable being in bed with another aroused man, even though they were both working on the woman, with no male touching. So, again, establish the ground rules, and of course allow anyone to bow out if he/she is uncomfortable with the action.
pmont Skilled Jackinchatter

990 posts since 2010-02-15
65 year old heterosexual from Canada
Anybody remember Seinfeld? I'm afraid I was like him and George. I had the opportunity when I was younger and couldn't do it. I need to concentrate on one and couldn't handle two at once. I guess I'm not an orgy guy either grin
My Baby fits me like a flesh tuxedo. I want to sink her with my pink torpedo.
quik2cum Novice Jackinchatter

45 posts since 2009-05-20
72 year old heterosexual from Southern Indiana
tempest_221 said:
My wife and I played with 2 other couples on and off before and after we were married for about a year (till she got pregnant). Sharing consisted only of touching and watching, and we never had full-insertion sex with another partner. It was naughty and adventurous at the time. Overall I don't think it added anything to our marriage or sexuality. The idea was better than the reality. I think my wife and I both have regrets about it. Though, personally I still jack to many of the good memories.

My situation was kinda like tempest's, we had a couple that we played "sex games" with for about 3 years when my wife and I were first married. By sex games, I mean we didn't swap or anything like that, but strip poker, engaging in sex acts with your spouse for exhibition purposes and "fun" stuff is what we'd do. We'd stay with our spouses and usually all get our load off before the end of the evening. We thought it was great fun......for a while, Until I found out that my best friend, the other guy, and my wife were playing there own sex games on the side.
Our marriage survived, theirs didn't, and we've managed to put all in the past, but we have regrets and we both know it probably wouldn't have happened if we hadn't ventured into forbidden sexual territory in the first place.

I'm always reading here about guys wanting to watch their wives with other guys. I don't understand that except to say there is no love between them. After 30 years, the thought of my wife and this other man still rips my heart out! Be careful what you do, your actions always have consequences.

Didn't mean to bring down the mood, just offering my advice, for what it's worth.

49 year old heterosexual
quik2cum said:
My situation was kinda like tempest's, we had a couple that we played "sex games" with for about 3 years when my wife and I were first married. By sex games, I mean we didn't swap or anything like that, but strip poker, engaging in sex acts with your spouse for exhibition purposes and "fun" stuff is what we'd do. We'd stay with our spouses and usually all get our load off before the end of the evening. We thought it was great fun......for a while, Until I found out that my best friend, the other guy, and my wife were playing there own sex games on the side.
Our marriage survived, theirs didn't, and we've managed to put all in the past, but we have regrets and we both know it probably wouldn't have happened if we hadn't ventured into forbidden sexual territory in the first place.

I'm always reading here about guys wanting to watch their wives with other guys. I don't understand that except to say there is no love between them. After 30 years, the thought of my wife and this other man still rips my heart out! Be careful what you do, your actions always have consequences.

Didn't mean to bring down the mood, just offering my advice, for what it's worth.

good response...i agree, many ppl think about a 3some as exciting but also many times has reprocutions. the girl im talking of may be bisexual and like women as well as i do, but it doesnt mean shed like seeing her man fuck another woman, and for the guy its hard to watch his woman getting fucked and pleasured by another man. it stems to the difficulty in humans to seperate sex and emotion. and i know ive heard stories about couples breaking up because one of them fucks around on the side with the person from a 3some. so i understand your pain there...
Creamaster Professional Jackinchatter

1026 posts since 2009-03-14
60 year old bisexual from Ottawa, Ontario
As a bisexual male, a MMF 3some was not only acceptable, but desirable. I have also had a FFM 3some--what an ego booster! So it's all good. But these scenarios were with people that were not my significant other. You risk your long-term relationship without establishing rock-solid ground rules, as stated above, from the get-go.
Do you crave big balls?
quik2cum Novice Jackinchatter

45 posts since 2009-05-20
72 year old heterosexual from Southern Indiana
Creamaster said:
As a bisexual male, a MMF 3some was not only acceptable, but desirable. I have also had a FFM 3some--what an ego booster! So it's all good. But these scenarios were with people that were not my significant other. You risk your long-term relationship without establishing rock-solid ground rules, as stated above, from the get-go.

Creammaster, we had rock-solid ground rules, but anytime you experiment sexually, you risk a great deal. My wife and my best friend ignored the ground rules because of lust and heartache and pain was the fruit we all reaped in the end. How many intelligent people have made these dumb mistakes because their libido does the thinking for them. Just beware, if you play with fire, eventually you'll get burned. It happened to me and mine, and all we were doing was having a little fun. Don't risk the one's you love.

49 year old heterosexual
quik2cum said:
Creammaster, we had rock-solid ground rules, but anytime you experiment sexually, you risk a great deal. My wife and my best friend ignored the ground rules because of lust and heartache and pain was the fruit we all reaped in the end. How many intelligent people have made these dumb mistakes because their libido does the thinking for them. Just beware, if you play with fire, eventually you'll get burned. It happened to me and mine, and all we were doing was having a little fun. Don't risk the one's you love.

very good, anything seems like a good idea until its done, and for the wrong person seeing their partner being sexually stimulated by another person could be an ego crusher, naturally sex is going to stimulate a person no matter who it is, but can anyone not wonder aterwards if he or she thought the "other person" was better? i dunno...different people have different points of veiws.
anyways, me and the girl in question have gotten off the 3some topic for now. one thing i have noticed about her is that she is very subbmissive sexually, we have many sexual coversations and she likes to be "told" to do something..not asked.
Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » threesome question