JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Christian guys have a j/o buddy?
Page: of 5   next > 
bulldog1985 Novice Jackinchatter

9 posts since 2010-03-11
heterosexual from San Diego, CA
I am catholic and struggle with the fact that I jerk off more than I probably "should". According to the bible the body should be used for pro-creation, not self satisfaction. I'm wondering if there are any other guys out there who struggle with this? In addition do any of you Christian/Catholic guys have a j/o buddy?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

If masturbation is said to be wrong in the bible, I feel sorry for all those priests and nuns that abstain from sex... the build up of sexual energy in those people must be incredible! amazed

From a global perspective, I think the bible was written in a day when perhaps there was a 'populate or perish' mentality. So it would make sense to encourage people to try to have children, instead of 'wasting the seed'.

In a world of more than 6 billion people, I think men can have a clear conscience by having a bit of a wank whilst not trying to conceive a child everytime they get an erection and need to have some release.

Here's something to ponder - if masturbation was meant to be 'wrong', then why would penises in a place where men can get to them easily? Sorry, being a bit facetious here...

So from going from feeling guilty about masturbation, to having a jo buddy - there would be plenty of happy christians having harmless fun with a bud at any given time of the day.

Ryman Novice Jackinchatter

53 posts since 2006-12-25
homosexual from Vancouver
Here's something that may be worth thinking about...

If the body was only meant for procreation, why would we guys have wetdreams either as teenagers or later in life, if we haven't cum in a while?
etabrutsami Enlightened Jackinchatter

3067 posts since 2008-04-28
71 year old bisexual from the boonies
I'm a Christian and have six kids and nine grandkids. From my perspective, sex is something for men (and women) to enjoy and not solely for precreation. And yes, I have a JO Buddy and we actually enjoy sex together as well. I can't even imagine having sex only for precreation. If that were the case, I would have had sex only six times in my life. LOL I have more than that (i.e. 'spill my seed') every week.
Unregistered ?

My question is do all those nuns and priests (and monks I guess too) have wet dreams (or just sex dreams in general) from all the pent up sexual feelings/urges? And I know that they "officially" never masturbate but some of them must right.
Ready2Shoot Enlightened Jackinchatter

2931 posts since 2006-07-23
61 year old bisexual from Oregon
Seems to me there is more than enough Jizz to go around! I certainly produce enough cream for all occasions!
Unregistered ?

I don't know about priests and nuns, but I know some celibate Christian singles. They struggle with sexual desires and struggles every bit as great as you would imagine.
strokinbone Novice Jackinchatter

1 posts since 2009-10-16

Bro,

I hear you on being uncertain about what place masturbation should have in my life as a single Christian male. One of the most helpful sources for info in this has been Steve Gerali's book The Struggle. In it he spends some quality time examining the perhaps misplaced guilt that many Christians have about this subject, takes a balanced view of the history of people's ideas about masturbation and engages the subject in a very balanced yet assertive way. I've looked at other, much less helpful books (e.g. Every Young Man's Battle), and this has been a source of relief and empowerment to me. Though his Protestant take on things may leave you disagreeing with certain things, take what is worthwhile and evaluate the rest. What was most helpful was the way in which he took a hard look at the subject in light of biblical principles - and there's a lot more freedom to be found here than I'd ever realized.

It's worth your time and money. You can find it on places like Amazon.com. Another worth looking at (re: the value of the body, etc., which Catholics have held strongly to for centuries) is Tortured Wonders, by Rodney Clapp.

Take a look at these guys' wisdom, find some freedom in what you've been given and exercise it with wisdom.

All the best, man. Keep questioning.
wetrod Novice Jackinchatter

57 posts since 2006-06-17

nuns insert a a device into their vagina, clit, I'd imagine, to hurt them if they feel pleasure! I guess the monks/priests, or most of them, either ram a faithful, jack, or worse rape little girls & boys! It's not uncommon for nuns to be raped by them & they can't publicize it bc they're faithful to their church! Stories about a tunnel connecting nuns convents to priests seminaries are not uncommon & fetuses have been found in the basement of some of them, which shows that the church's take on abortion & premarital sex goes down the drain when it prohibits ppl from even marital sex, let alone masturbation.
wetrod Novice Jackinchatter

57 posts since 2006-06-17

Tempest, and then they jack! I do! hehe cute dick by the way!
js06877 Professional Jackinchatter

1251 posts since 2009-03-08
77 year old from Connecticut
We're all sinners. grin
Unregistered ?

*nevermind*
Unregistered ?

I was raised as a Christian, in a relatively sane denomination... Obviously a "seed-spiller" here, as I named myself for the most famous masturbator in the Bible... grin

And, yes, I have some awesome JO buds... but, we don't spend any time discussing religion!

Onan
horneyoldguy Amateur Jackinchatter

335 posts since 2007-11-26
80 year old from New Jersey
Have a couple and they are all Christians.
Unregistered ?

polish that steeple
Page: of 5   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Christian guys have a j/o buddy?