JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Cunt, armpits & anus - hairy or shaved?
Page: of 1  
Rick6898118 Novice Jackinchatter

33 posts since 2010-03-06
44 year old
I would like to raise a slightly broader topic on the subject of hair. Hairy or shaved, fucks are wonderful. Which do you like? Cunt, armpits, anus – hairy or shaved?

Shaved –clit and labia beautifully bare, exposed uncluttered, erotic sensual 2-day cunt stubble on labia.
My g/f has thick unshaved full cunt bush. For her armpits she uses number 3 razor – still neat for going out in public, but remain seductively bristly for fucking. Lying, legs open, her hands under her head, opened dark bushy patches are her 3 cunts, a ravishing wanton sight. Her dark bushes strongly contrast to her sensual smooth tanned body, give an erotic primal, animal aspect to her presenting seduction.
Cock shaft thrusting outside up and down her hairy cunt. Masturbating cock, cock head and cock hole exploring and being tickled by bushy hairy clit hood.
Big tits, large pink/brown nipples erect, ring of raised areole (smeared and glistening with cunt wetness by cock and fingers) smelled, sucked, tongued.
Puckered anus, fingered, wet from flowing cunt juice, pulsing in and out and ringed with little bristling hairs, excites a rimming tongue.
Clit, swollen erect, labia puffy worked up to livid sticky wet pinkness by much masturbating, finger rubbing and cock and finger fucking. Wet cunt hairs curl disheveled around bulging protruding clit, labia lip hairs bristle around her open cunt
Cock, deep-fucked into her cunt, my nose and mouth going down on her armpits like two more opened hairy cunts presented to be smelled and licked – orgasm intense: cunt cock-fucked, mouth fucking armpit -cunt bristle which is fuck-sweaty, sticky with cunt juice transferred on wet fingers and by cock. French call her cunt and armpit fuck smell “cassolette” – so enchanting.
Cunt hair retains our combined musky sweaty fuck smell: a heady mix of: sweat; her cunt juices ,sticky and flowing from much masturbating and deep probing cock and finger fucking; kisses and licking; deposited cock pre-cum and cum; from licked and fingered anus. When I am ready to ejaculate she pulls her knees up, opening and presenting her cunt and anus: waiting to receive – semen squirts on bush, cunt and anus - globs dangling from her pubic hairs.
Spilt semen: cock-fucked up her cunt and anus. I lick both hairy holes. She masturbates to orgasm with the mess.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Cunt, armpits & anus - hairy or shaved?