JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Fist ejaculation
Page: of 1  
Rick6898118 Novice Jackinchatter

33 posts since 2010-03-06
44 year old
I mentioned this experience under another subject post. I thought it might be interesting to raise it under a new discussion and hear from others about their first ejaculation experiences.
The first time I remember ejaculating was when riding as a young boy the moped (illegally!) of a busty blonde Wendy who was boarding with my parents while at university. I was just a young kid at the time and Wendy seemed a lot older and very sexy. She stayed in a small apartment out the back of our house. Probably because I was so young and being small looked even younger, but also she was a very friendly open and person, she thought nothing of me coming into her room even if she was naked, in the shower, getting dressed, on the toilet etc and we would talk. Unless her boyfriend was there (when she would close and lock her door – I was not sure why) she would otherwise just leave her door open.
She was very tall and extremely shapely, and I remember her full pert tits with very prominent areoles and big protruding nipples. Her tits were the type that just stick up and out, big and round and so full that they almost seemed joined in the middle- all without the help of a bra; tits that would wave and jiggle around as we talked and then under shirts tormenting guys wanting to get their hands on her booty. Other than my mother, Wendy’s was the first female pubic hair that I had seen. If she was sitting down naked after showering, perhaps drying her hair, painting her toes, etc. she would be talking away to me and I could see her hairy slit as she often sat with her legs open. I remember her luscious thick blond bush. I realized there was a difference between what was between my legs and hers, but I didn’t question it really or wonder why at the time.
I don't know what age I was but, without her knowledge (she was away) I took her moped for a joyride. It had a saddle like a bicycle, so I suppose it was the sharp point of the saddle vibrating against my balls and cock shaft and the fact that what I was doing was illicit, but as I came whizzing down a bumpy hill I was aware that I developing a massive erect cock which suddenly ejaculated on its own in my pants (probably fantasizing unconsciously about her!). I can remember the complete surprise, I had not had this amazing sensation before and I did not know what it. Whilst I enjoyed the feeling of my erect cock straining against my pants and the hot wet slippery stuff filling my underwear, I was embarrassed by the spreading mess on the front of my pants.
I took to sniffing Wendy’s moped seat on a regular basis, because I had watched Wendy (she did not see) after she parked the moped at the back of our house one day wearing an extremely tiny and short pair of white shorts, She stood over the moped for quite a time gyrating her hips, thrusting her bum up and down and backwards and forwards along the sharp end of the saddle and at one stage put her hand down the front of her shorts and seemed to be fingering herself. Whilst I did not realize it at the time, she was obviously rubbing her clit to orgasm through her shorts on the sharp point of the seat. She must have been working herself up during her ride back home and her orgasm must have been a very wet and juicy one, because after she had finished she opened her legs to dismount, and I noticed a large wet stain on the crotch of her white shorts. After she had gone inside (and closed her door, which was unusual) I came out and found a sticky wet spot on the front of the saddle which had a rather lovely smell that I had not experienced before.
I was able to sneak rides from time to time and each time was able to achieve an erection and ejaculate hands free going down that hill with the same lovely wet messy result each time. I found if I used nylon shorts without underwear, the frontal mess was less obvious, but in particular less of my cum was absorbed and so I had more cum around my cock and balls and at the top of my legs to play with afterwards. I also regularly sniffed her saddle.
I soon discovered how to achieve other ejaculations without the aid of the moped and so I started masturbating on a regular basis working out ways to hide the cum-filled underwear and hankies. I don’t know what happened to Wendy, but she finished her course soon thereafter and left our house. I still think about her from time to time and when I do I ejaculate in her honour. Would love to meet up with her one day and tell her the story – perhaps we could do some masturbating and other things together.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I had a great friend introduce me to masturbation. The first time I tried it I really wasn't really feeling it and didn't ejaculate. He came over one day to spend the night and that is when i first busted a nut. He told me what to do and how to do it. He told me when you start feeling really good just keep going, or something along those lines. I remember beating off furiously and finally nutting, it felt fucking amazing.
red99 Amateur Jackinchatter

434 posts since 2010-01-01
male from UK
I'd had an older friend 'show me the ropes' but wasn't physically mature enough at the time to do it myself. I was at the stage where I could get erections and rubbing myself felt nice but just no end result.

When I had baths i'd increasingly play with myself, usually i'd get out of the water and sit/lie on a towel on the floor for fear of people hearing me splashing away. Eventually one week the feelings were a bit more intense than usual so I decided to keep stroking away. The feelings got more and more intense until I shot my first load. It wasn't especially impressive volume-wise but boy it felt good. So good in fact i've been doing it ever since wink
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Fist ejaculation