JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Swapping wives and girlfriends
Page: of 1  
Rodger Novice Jackinchatter

74 posts since 2008-07-22
45 year old bisexual
A thread on threesomes got me thinking about swapping wives or girlfriends. Anybody in a relationship here that ever swapped with another couple?

I talked in the chat with a guy who said he and his wife are tempted to swap with another couple, but have never actually done it. But what they did one time was get together in a hotel room, with two double beds. Then they made love to their own wives in the two beds. He said it was exciting to be doing it in the two beds, side by side. Not really a foursome in any way......but sort of exciting to think about.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Before and after we were married--till my wife got pregnant we played some with another couple. We never swapped, but we shared hotel rooms, watched and touched each other some. Not a lot more. It was fun, but we were happy enough to stop. The idea was better than the reality.
dickguy Professional Jackinchatter

1678 posts since 2009-05-14
86 year old heterosexual male from Minnesota
In 1967 I was the Operations Manager of a small suburban Chicago airport. I was given an office at the end of a row of T-hangars. When I interviewed for the job, the first person I met was a very nice looking gal who was sort of a "Girl Friday" around the place and did a bit of everything. She had what appeared to be about B cup boobs. I was surprised when they made her my secretary and she set up business in my office. What a delight that was. I'll call her Hedy, in keeping with the alphabetical order. I had to hire a fellow to be my line chief, to take over the fueling, parking and hangaring of the private aircraft based on the field. I'll call him Alan.

He and Hedy hit it off right away. The apartment right next the one Bibi and I had was vacant and he rented it from our landlord. Within a couple weeks, he talked Hedy into moving in with him and a month or so later, they went off to Las Vegas and got married.

So now I had my secretary and line chief, living just on the other side on our living room wall. We four often went out for dinner or movies together. One night after dinner we were all sitting around our kitchen table having a coffee and decided to play some cards.

About the only game we all knew was poker, so we decided to make it strip poker. It was great fun and when Hedy took off her sweater and her bra was clearly visible, I noticed that it was pretty well padded. I think Bibi lost the next hand and took her bra off. exposing her big DD tits. Alan nearly lost it when she showed them to he and Hedy for the first time. I think Alan and I were both naked by now and Hedy lost the next hand and took off her bra. She did indeed have a padded bra and her tits were like nothing I had ever seen before. They were about the size of a large plum, but had huge nipples larger than a quarter, and bright pink. Both girls then lost their panties and had slipped them off while still seated at the table. Actually, I guess us guys had slipped off our shorts under the table too. We decided it was "show and tell" time, so we played a couple more hands, standing up. I saw Hedy's blonde haired pussy and they saw Bibi's dark haired snatch for the first time. Both of us guys were starting to get hard about this time. Hedy then sat on Alan's lap and Bibi sat on my lap. We obviously were both thinking of fucking our own wives right there. I excused myself and went to the bathroom and came back with a tube of KY jelly. I said something like, "Here this might make things easier." Where I got the courage to do what I did next, I'll never know, but I put some KY on my fingers and reached over and applied it between Hedy's cunt lips. Alan followed by applying some to Bibi's crack and both girls sat back down on our laps, but with our cocks deeply inserted in our own wives cunts. After only a few minutes of bumping and grinding and Bibi's big tits bouncing wildly for Hedy and Alan to watch and me looking at Hedy's tiny but huge nippled titties, both of us guys filled our wives with cum as the girls both came about the same time, right after us. They decided it was time to call it a night and picked up their clothes and walked naked out our door and down the hall to their door. I'm really sorry to say that there were no more sessions like that, as within a couple weeks, the owner of our airport abruptly closed it and sold the entire airport. The land was worth 100 times more as industrial property, than it was as a small airport. We were all out of jobs within a week. I heard from Alan once after that, and learned that they had gotten divorced and he moved to New York and Hedy had gotten a boob job and moved to Las Vegas as an exotic dancer.

Dickguy

45 year old bisexual
Great story Dickguy! Playing around with another couple can be great sex.
willl Novice Jackinchatter

14 posts since 2010-02-23
90 year old curious from great lakes area
Wife and I were into swinging for several years. She liked couple on couple swaps. I liked groups action. It's all good. It's all dangerous.

45 year old bisexual
We enjoy swapping with a couple we've known for several years. All being bisexual, we have either M/F or same sex action when we swap.
roggieh Amateur Jackinchatter

290 posts since 2008-08-02
75 year old
My wife and I have been into the life style since just after we got married. We went to swingers parties when living in Anchorage. But quite that scene due to overly aggressive people. We have been swinging with couples we meet since then. We have been married 34 years and still swinging with the right people.
lookingtolick Novice Jackinchatter

45 posts since 2009-06-11
64 year old curious from mi
my wife are in the lifestyle... (3years) and we are very slective. (she is also on here as longnlanky)
we have had alot of good times...mmf... ffm... mfmf...we go to swinging campgrounds in the summer and alot of lifstyle events ... dances, meet&greets ect. and we have been to a feu house partys. it can be alot of fun! but if your the type of guy that doesent like another guy looking at your wife... dont even think about swinging! swinging is about fun with no drama!
Bogey58 Professional Jackinchatter

1062 posts since 2007-12-29
65 year old bisexual male from Salt Lake, Utah
My ex and I used to try to get another guy to fuck her while I watched. The guys would always freak out when I showed up. So she would just go out and get fucked and bring her cum filled cunt home so I could eat it out of her.
Meaning of life= Suck cock, swallow sperm.
Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Swapping wives and girlfriends