JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Question for the girls
Page: of 1  
devan_farley21 Novice Jackinchatter

13 posts since 2009-11-30
38 year old bisexual
I was just wondering if you girls like for your boyfriend or husband to eat your pussy out and/or finger you until your very close to orgasm then do you like for them to put their dick inside you and start fuckin you to finish your orgasm off? Or do you prefer to be ate out some then start fuckin until your orgasm, or just start fuckin until you orgasm? I'm curious to know all the answers grin
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
sugarbush Novice Jackinchatter

10 posts since 2010-03-17
64 year old from Louisiana
I like to be eaten and finger fucked let me cum then you can fuck me and we can cum together.
sweetmelissa Novice Jackinchatter

60 posts since 2010-03-08
51 year old bisexual from UK
I like a finger or two in both cunt and ass while he or she is giving me oral. I'm never in a rush to fuck or cum. In fact I seldom get off with penetration only so oral is best for me to orgasm.
I may not have much of a future, but I have a hell of a past.
dickguy Professional Jackinchatter

1678 posts since 2009-05-14
86 year old heterosexual male from Minnesota
I'm not the girl in this situation, but I'll answer for her.
My wife who passed away in 2006, was about evenly split between orgasms from intercourse and being eaten out. Since about 2005, I have also been seeing her sister and Sis can get off much easier from oral than from intercourse. On two or three occasions, when I have made her cum from eating her pussy, during the afterglow, she has said, "Boy, you sure know how to treat a lady." I told her that her sister was a good student and we had 40 years of practice. Sis still enjoys a acock in her, but just cumes easier via the oral.
Dickguy
Rick6898118 Novice Jackinchatter

33 posts since 2010-03-06
44 year old
Dickguy - you have a good thing going there!

What are older age female orgasms like compared to when they were younger? Are they as intense, as many?
What is it like licking older cunt? Does it look, taste and smell just as good as young pussy?
Are your erections as strong and do you ejaculate as much as when you were younger?
Do you and Sis spend more time as you get older masturbating together or fucking?

Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Question for the girls