JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Lingerie Wankers
Page: of 1  
Smoothy Amateur Jackinchatter

248 posts since 2006-01-10
58 year old bisexual
Any bi-guys out there who enjoy masturbating whilst wearing sexy lingerie? I love shaving all over and wearing hold-ups while I edge. The feel of the nylon against my smooth flesh always makes me rock hard and I spurt like a geyser when I cum. I also like watching other guys wank dressed in panties, stockings and suspenders.strokestroke

User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I especially like hold ups with a frilly top, lacey kickers, always give me a super hard-on. Squirt my cum looking at other guys dressed and wanking off....
Got pics...
[email protected]

Kile Amateur Jackinchatter

196 posts since 2008-03-27
38 year old bisexual
Women's underwear is a jackoff turnon for me. Both wearing it myself and looking at other dudes in lingerie. I like all kinds, but bras are a big sex fetish for me.

pantycouple Novice Jackinchatter

48 posts since 2011-03-03
40 year old from USA
I love wearing lingerie and have worn a few silky slips before. They feel so good. My wife likes seeing me in panties, pantyhose and lingerie. I love when she wears a siky slip and gets into a doggy style position so I can come up behind her and rub my cock on her silky covered ass. When she is not around I enjoy either wearing her silky slips and then laying down on the bed and stroking back and fourth, the feeling is amazing. Sometimes I will just lay down her silky slip on a stack of pillow and then lay down onto of the slip and the pillows and stroke until I cum. I love how silky looks covered in my precum and cum. Check out our profile for more about us.
Couple with a huge fetish for panties, we both are turned on by pleasuring with panties, check out our profile for more about us.

baburao Novice Jackinchatter

73 posts since 2010-04-22
67 year old bisexual from india, mumbai

My first panty jacking came with me going off solidly in my sister's panties, which i had held rumpled up over my bonerwhile i edged for nearly an hour before i finally upped the ante and came copiously on to the panties. I did it with her bras too. If she ever felt anything sytrange she never let me know. Anyway, she and I have never indulged in any sex-related conversations ever. I have masturbated to her several times. She reminded me in manner and speaking, of one of my class teacher, who incidentally had let me fondle her breasts and kiss her.

baburao
Have cock, will shag

slipjerker Amateur Jackinchatter

221 posts since 2008-07-09
77 year old heterosexual from Dallas, TX
My usual attire at home is panties and a full slip . . . I often sleep that way as well . . . and I use nylon lingerie to play and masturbate with all the time. I've met guys in person for jerking off together - always wearing at least panties - and none of them has objected. I LOVE the feel of nylon on my cock and enjoy the feel of lingerie as much as possible. I always wear at least panties while out in public and add a half-slip or full slip when the weather permits. At times I also wear thigh-highs as well. laugh
Will masturbate in person :)

biva Amateur Jackinchatter

272 posts since 2010-05-18
67 year old bisexual from VA
I love all that I read above, and have done most of it. Any pantie/lingerie guys wanna play with me?

pantyjack Novice Jackinchatter

39 posts since 2007-10-16
68 year old heterosexual
Love rubbing my cock through my nylon panties and cumming in them. Sometimes also wear a nylon half-slip. Love the feeling. strokestroke

Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Lingerie Wankers