JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Do women like to watch men jerk off?
Page: of 8   next > 
incredible02 Novice Jackinchatter

10 posts since 2006-12-12
60 year old heterosexual from South Africa
I luv to be watched.

it turns me on.

do women like to watch.

you can watch me on [email protected]
44male southafrica

User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

when I was married, my wife loved to watch me pound myself. She said it was "the greatest thing" to watch my cock move up and down and the head being cupped until exploding. This for her was great since she couldn't have sex with me due to her illness and passing-on afterwords.

I think that women like to see a man do it himself...since they don't have the equipment to enjoy it themselves. They have no idea the sensations that we men have. As we don't know what sensations a cunt gives to them.

Unregistered ?

i like watching guys jerk off...its exciting to hear them moan or talk about how they are feeling. Its pretty hot.

gator1 Amateur Jackinchatter

218 posts since 2008-06-25
71 year old heterosexual from Texas
Well, Sage, that's hot, and I love having a woman watch me masturbate...especially if she is doing the same. Have you played with your pussy while watching a guy jerk his cock?

Unregistered ?

I don't know about most women... but, I can tell you that if it "wasn't about them", the women I've been with lost interest immediately when "just" jacking off... Very disappointing.

So... as a professed advocate of masturbation, and of using my imagination for pleasure, I lost interest in them!

Oh well!

Unregistered ?

there are selfish women outthere but there are also women who love to watch guys jerk off. i think its really hot watching a guy stroke his cock and cum.

dickguy Professional Jackinchatter

1678 posts since 2009-05-14
86 year old heterosexual male from Minnesota
In my nearly 73 years of living, and from my experience, with several girlfriends, 2 marriages and sexual experiences with two different sisters in law, I can certainly say that the women in my life enjoyed watching me masturbate or in most cases do it for me. In my teen years, in the drive in movies, we very often did mutual masturbation, in leiu of actually fucking, as it was much safer to do in such a public place. I introduced my 1st wife to the pleasures of jacking and jilling which we alternately did along with intercourse. When my 2nd wife and I got into a sexual routine, I found that she also had never jilled herself or had a boyfriend that jacked off for her. We quickly changed that and she became an avid masturbator for the 40+ years we were married before she passed away in 2006. Early in 2005, her widowed sister was visiting us and the three of us ended up in bed with me fucking Sis and the two of them wanking me several times over a period of 2 or 3 days. Since my wifes passing, Sis and I have kept up our relationship 2 or 3 times a year, as we live 1700 miles apart. I've also had the chance to get up close and personal with their other sister, on three occasions and found that she too, is facinated with wanking me or watching me wank myself. Please don't get the idea that it all about me. In all these cases, I make sure that the women got their rocks off first.
Dickguy

Unregistered ?

sage80 said:
there are selfish women outthere but there are also women who love to watch guys jerk off. i think its really hot watching a guy stroke his cock and cum.

It's unfortunate that we can't find many like you around. Cam sites I've used usually amount to having guys watching.

Unregistered ?

sage80 said:

send those unselfish chicks to me please!

Unregistered ?

onan_mann said:
I don't know about most women... but, I can tell you that if it "wasn't about them", the women I've been with lost interest immediately when "just" jacking off... Very disappointing.

So... as a professed advocate of masturbation, and of using my imagination for pleasure, I lost interest in them!
Women are into fantasy, tell them a story and they will cum

Oh well!

KarenS Novice Jackinchatter

51 posts since 2009-05-14
47 year old heterosexual from US
If I'm alone and masturbating I love watching guys (thanks to my friends who cam for me!). If I'm with a guy I prefer to be part of the action even if it is only a handjob.

curiousbored1298 Amateur Jackinchatter

202 posts since 2010-03-26
42 year old heterosexual male from San Francisco Bay Area
so what do you like to see when they jerk off? stroke techquine? just the dick or full body? Face or no face? etc.
Masturbation is fun, let's chat about it! Link to my bate pics and vid is in my profile.

iplaydaily Novice Jackinchatter

85 posts since 2009-04-27
83 year old heterosexual from Connecticut
When my wife doesn't thinks she's going to cum, she'll ask me to jerk off while she watches. After that, she'll usually finger herself until she cums. It's great!

sassydog Skilled Jackinchatter

994 posts since 2008-12-30
curious from South Carolina
Im with KarenS it has been my experience with the females i have been with that they all like to join in the action and not just be a spectatorsmile

cheryl0 Novice Jackinchatter

30 posts since 2009-12-02
54 year old bisexual from North Central Ohio
40 year old female here who really loves watching a guy stroke himself to orgasm.
I have a 62 year old male friend that I masturbate with on a regular basis...I really enjoy watching him come.
We masturbate for each other and we masturbate each other.
We also have oral sex...masturbation by mouth, as he calls it.

Page: of 8   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Do women like to watch men jerk off?