JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Female Underwear
Page: of 3   next > 
cumbriaguy_uk Novice Jackinchatter

8 posts since 2010-03-26
41 year old
I love wanking using female underwear. anyone else like this??
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
thickboner4u Professional Jackinchatter

1030 posts since 2008-10-07
70 year old curious from KY
As a change of pace I enjoy it too...enjoy jacking into them, wearing them while jacking and sniffing them.
cumbriaguy_uk Novice Jackinchatter

8 posts since 2010-03-26
41 year old
i enjoy using my wifes but particullarly other peoples wives, girlfriends, sisters etc.
Unregistered ?

I use my wife's. Panties are the doggie bag for Handling horniness. They're around to get you off even when she's not.
2stroke Novice Jackinchatter

76 posts since 2006-04-07
66 year old curious from Hampshire uk
I love wearing a pair of panties under my shorts while in the local pool. Then wank myself off in them in the changing cubicle.
Kile Amateur Jackinchatter

196 posts since 2008-03-27
38 year old bisexual
I love female underwear of all kinds....but panties and bras especially. I always use them when I jackoff.....wearing them and jacking into them. Nice to sniff them after they've been worn too.
Unregistered ?

I love to wank into my wifes panties. I have access to other ones as well, black little numbers.
ASissyPantyBoy4RP Novice Jackinchatter

1 posts since 2010-03-12
42 year old bisexual from US
Love wearing my gf's lingerie, I get so stiff when wearing her things... panties, camisoles, bras, stockings... love Roleplaying with Dom Men when dressed, especially scenarios like... caught wearing sis's undies by daddy or caught by neighbor... that type of thing... and then used as a cumslut... especially receiving messy facials (blush).
cumshot2026 Novice Jackinchatter

23 posts since 2006-02-06
49 year old curious from Uk
I wear panties and wank so often - so good!!!
keep on wanking
Dave777 Novice Jackinchatter

89 posts since 2008-09-16
44 year old curious
i am right now..in wifes nylons.....on cam dave_scotty
on yahoo
Hot Nylons for c2c
Kile Amateur Jackinchatter

196 posts since 2008-03-27
38 year old bisexual
Sexy profile pic Dave.
Unregistered ?

Just about every time I jack I have a pair of my wife's panties over my head. I love the smell of her pussy.
Unregistered ?

DragonLord9669 said:
Just about every time I jack I have a pair of my wife's panties over my head. I love the smell of her pussy.

Bingo! Nothing to see with the panties covering my face, so the beautiful smell of her pussy and has get me harder and hornier than ever!
fyrestorme12 Novice Jackinchatter

32 posts since 2008-05-30
67 year old bisexual male from Brisbane, Australia
Some time ago I was given careful instructions to find a small clearing in a thick clump of bushes in a forest area near here. In it were old padded chairs, books and lots of fem lingerie and corsetry, most likely stolen from washing lines in the district. Some of it was absolutely beautiful. I was told by my on line informant that guys would go there to jack off into the undies or to jack off while wearing them. I visited there several times to put on enough lingerie to feel truly feminine while I jacked off into some of the other items. It felt wonderful. Femininity and freedom in the open air. Because it seemed like such an unloved collection and because I felt so guilty about soiling it I went back twice with water, detergent, pegs, a line and a small tub and washed it all (more than twenty items)and hung it out to dry. In all my comings and goings I never met anyone else there though it was obvious that it was heavily used. Eventually the council found out about it and cleaned the whole place out...even thinned the trees so it could not be used again. I was heartbroken! My femininity and freedom had gone with it. James.
Unregistered ?

My first wife had a pair of pink Kame Knickers that reminded me of a pair that a very hot swedish lady wore in a girly magazine I used to masturbate to frequently when I was 17.
Anyway I used my wifes knickers to masturbate which she prefered I did rather than fuck her. In the end she gave me her knickers to keep in my cloths draw and said as I was using them more than her I had better have them. When we divorced they mysteriously disappeared. I wondered if she had given them to her new husband?
Fot about three months we had an young french girl come and live in as an aupair. One Saturday when she had gone out I looked at her underware draw and she had a pair of red silk crotchless panties. They were fantastic wrapped around my penis so soft and sexy and I masturbated using them just the once. Came on them so made a bit of a mess. I put them back in her draw but she never said anything.
Page: of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Female Underwear