JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Erections in guys over 50
Page: < prev  of 2  
alwaysjackin48 Amateur Jackinchatter

428 posts since 2006-08-25
65 year old heterosexual from long beach ca
At 52, I do not ever have to worry about NOT getting hard, day or night. I work early, so morning hardons are usually ignored. They will subside, but they do tend to return later in the day. grin But most of my jackin time is afternoon and evenings. So I service myself as the need arises.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
roggieh Amateur Jackinchatter

290 posts since 2008-08-02
75 year old
I'm 61, and retired. I awake every morning with an erection. If there is a woman in bed with me I'll jump her, if not I relieve it myself. During the day if I talk to a woman that I find attractive I will get an erection. The younger and prettier the faster it gets hard. Anytime a woman is ready, I can be in just a few seconds. In the evening it depends on my partner, if she starts something I can finish it. If she does not I usually go to sleep without getting hard.

But when I go to a party, and everyone is naked. I get hard and stay that way for the entire evening.
etabrutsami Enlightened Jackinchatter

3067 posts since 2008-04-28
71 year old bisexual from the boonies
I'm 68 now, but when I was in my 50's (and up until my wife passed away when I was 61) we were still fucking two and three times a day, every day. Always before we got out of bed in the morning, often we would meet at home for 'lunch' and have sex or have ssex as soon as we got home from work in the evening before we fixed our evening meal, and always as soon as we went to bed at night without fail! Couldn't get enough of it.
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Erections in guys over 50