JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » first time with a another male?
Page: of 4   next > 
Jay Amateur Jackinchatter

106 posts since 2005-09-11
heterosexual from Toronto
When was your first time masturbating with another guy, what happened and how did it happen?
Masturbation is hot!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Friend and I decided to compare 'boners'. Had seen each other soft during sleepovers, etc. Pretty innocent really as we showed each other and touched our own cocks. At 12, it was sort of a 'isn't this pretty cool' moment. One thing led to another and we enjoyed masturbating together until we were 15.
pmac Novice Jackinchatter

37 posts since 2009-12-29
76 year old bisexual male from New England
Similar to above. Probably in 8th grade, friend and I were doing my paper route. Took a short cut through woods to get home and decided to take a leak, to see who could piss the farthest. Got hard to make it go farther and he started playing with me. We did similar things a few more times and it was fun but he eventually moved away. Tried to rekindle situation with visits while in high school but it never worked again.
Pmac
bonerboy161 Novice Jackinchatter

4 posts since 2010-04-14
79 year old
I visited my cousin ever so often, and I would stay over night. When he was about 14 and I was 12, he told me that he could make cream come out of his pecker. I wanted to see him do it, but instead he shut to light out, jacked off, and then turned the light back on. The only thing I knew, was the bed bounced up and down for a while, he made grunting sounds, and then he showed me his cum on his belly. After a while we jacked off together, but never touched each other. Too bad, that would have opened up a whole new chapter, huh?
Unregistered ?

I love women and have never felt emotional or romantic toward a guy, but I love sex in many forms. I was browsing an adult book store looking for magazines to JO to when I stumbled into a video booth. As soon as the video started I dropped my jeans to the floor, took off my shirt and started stroking. Before my eyes had adjusted to the darkness I felt a breeze on my thigh. I bent forward and strained to see the source of the breeze. That's when I noticed the hole in the wall about 5" in dia. with a face pressed up against it, mouth open licking his lips. When he saw me looking he begged me not to waste it, but to let him suck my beautiful cock and drink my cum. No way I could halt my level of excitement or resist the offer. I turned toward the hole. He reached thru and gently grabbed my nut sack and pulled me toward his face. I had never experienced anything like this before in my 28 years and couldn't even wait to be sucked. I exploded all over his face. I expected him to be pissed, but he moaned with pleasure and wrapped his lips around the head of my cock and licked and sucked until he had every last drop as my cock shriveled back down to normal.
I quickly became a regular here coming back 2 - 3 times a week. During those first couple weeks I kept wondering what is it about sucking cock that so many guys love to do it? I was becoming more curious. A couple times after I got sucked the other guy stuck his cock thru the hole to me. I had never before touched another guys cock, but I felt I owed him something for making me feel so good, so I stroked him off, and had his cum blasted all over my chest and abdomen.
It was so much fun watching and feeling him jerk and spaz, and blow his load, slamming his body against the hole, trying to get closer. Finally I knew that I just had to find out what I was missing. After about 6 times of getting blown I finally dropped to my knees with my face up against the hole and licked my lips and said "my turn". As I started sucking and kissing the mushroom head he asked if I wanted him to pull out when he was ready, and I said no. I had never tasted another guys cum, but I had tasted my own and it was so erotic drinking cum as it spurted out of my cock when I laid on the bathroom floor with my legs up over my head and my cock hanging an inch or so above my face. I licked and sucked for about 5 minutes as I stroked his shaft and caressed his balls with my hand. I felt his pace increase a little and his movements became more forceful, and it seemed that I was no longer sucking him, but rather he was fucking my face. And all the while my nose was just inches from the wall surrounding the glory hole, and I was taking in the erotic scent of dried cumm around the hole and thinking about how many hundreds, or thousands of guys had been sucking a hot hard juicy cock at that hole just as I was doing now, and I wished some of them could see me now. Suddenly I felt him stop, for just a moment, and then pump rapidly as a flood of hot thick love juice blasted against the back of my throat and filled my mouth to overflowing and leaked out the side of my mouth and down my bearded chin as I struggled to swallow without choking, just like I would do when I swallowed my own cum in a JO session.
This was so much better though because the pleasure was double what I would get by myself, plus I could do it again if I wanted to, whereas when I drank my own cum I could only cum once and then I had to quit for a while. As his cock shriveled up I reached out my tongue and he moved forward to let me lick the last couple drops as they oozed out. He pulled his pants up and quickly left. I pulled mine up, put my shirt back on and wiped my chin on my shirt sleeve, and left the booth. As I walked down the hallway out of the arcade I passed several guys standing around watching me, and some of them made lip smacking noises as I walked by. When I looked up at them one guy licked his lips and another blew me a kiss. I figured they knew what had happened in those 2 adjoining GH booths that were occupied for so long and then emptied at the same time. As I walked to my car I knew that I would be back again and again, and although I was pretty sure I wasn't gay, I was also pretty sure I was a devoted cocksucker and cumlover. When I got into the car I looked in the mirror and discovered the real reason those guys had been giving me so much attention as I walked down the hallway to leave. I had a big gob of cumm in my beard near the bottom of my chin.
loveitall Novice Jackinchatter

25 posts since 2007-04-11
84 year old heterosexual from SW Washington State
What an absolute turn on. Have always been afraid to try that, but for now I'm stroking it.

nachtmann2 said:
I love women and have never felt emotional or romantic toward a guy, but I love sex in many forms. I was browsing an adult book store looking for magazines to JO to when I stumbled into a video booth. As soon as the video started I dropped my jeans to the floor, took off my shirt and started stroking. Before my eyes had adjusted to the darkness I felt a breeze on my thigh. I bent forward and strained to see the source of the breeze. That's when I noticed the hole in the wall about 5" in dia. with a face pressed up against it, mouth open licking his lips. When he saw me looking he begged me not to waste it, but to let him suck my beautiful cock and drink my cum. No way I could halt my level of excitement or resist the offer. I turned toward the hole. He reached thru and gently grabbed my nut sack and pulled me toward his face. I had never experienced anything like this before in my 28 years and couldn't even wait to be sucked. I exploded all over his face. I expected him to be pissed, but he moaned with pleasure and wrapped his lips around the head of my cock and licked and sucked until he had every last drop as my cock shriveled back down to normal.
I quickly became a regular here coming back 2 - 3 times a week. During those first couple weeks I kept wondering what is it about sucking cock that so many guys love to do it? I was becoming more curious. A couple times after I got sucked the other guy stuck his cock thru the hole to me. I had never before touched another guys cock, but I felt I owed him something for making me feel so good, so I stroked him off, and had his cum blasted all over my chest and abdomen.
It was so much fun watching and feeling him jerk and spaz, and blow his load, slamming his body against the hole, trying to get closer. Finally I knew that I just had to find out what I was missing. After about 6 times of getting blown I finally dropped to my knees with my face up against the hole and licked my lips and said "my turn". As I started sucking and kissing the mushroom head he asked if I wanted him to pull out when he was ready, and I said no. I had never tasted another guys cum, but I had tasted my own and it was so erotic drinking cum as it spurted out of my cock when I laid on the bathroom floor with my legs up over my head and my cock hanging an inch or so above my face. I licked and sucked for about 5 minutes as I stroked his shaft and caressed his balls with my hand. I felt his pace increase a little and his movements became more forceful, and it seemed that I was no longer sucking him, but rather he was fucking my face. And all the while my nose was just inches from the wall surrounding the glory hole, and I was taking in the erotic scent of dried cumm around the hole and thinking about how many hundreds, or thousands of guys had been sucking a hot hard juicy cock at that hole just as I was doing now, and I wished some of them could see me now. Suddenly I felt him stop, for just a moment, and then pump rapidly as a flood of hot thick love juice blasted against the back of my throat and filled my mouth to overflowing and leaked out the side of my mouth and down my bearded chin as I struggled to swallow without choking, just like I would do when I swallowed my own cum in a JO session.
This was so much better though because the pleasure was double what I would get by myself, plus I could do it again if I wanted to, whereas when I drank my own cum I could only cum once and then I had to quit for a while. As his cock shriveled up I reached out my tongue and he moved forward to let me lick the last couple drops as they oozed out. He pulled his pants up and quickly left. I pulled mine up, put my shirt back on and wiped my chin on my shirt sleeve, and left the booth. As I walked down the hallway out of the arcade I passed several guys standing around watching me, and some of them made lip smacking noises as I walked by. When I looked up at them one guy licked his lips and another blew me a kiss. I figured they knew what had happened in those 2 adjoining GH booths that were occupied for so long and then emptied at the same time. As I walked to my car I knew that I would be back again and again, and although I was pretty sure I wasn't gay, I was also pretty sure I was a devoted cocksucker and cumlover. When I got into the car I looked in the mirror and discovered the real reason those guys had been giving me so much attention as I walked down the hallway to leave. I had a big gob of cumm in my beard near the bottom of my chin.
roggieh Amateur Jackinchatter

290 posts since 2008-08-02
75 year old
When i was a teen I was staying with my Grandparents. The neighbor kid came over and we went horse back riding. While we were riding he opened his pants and started jerking off. I followed his lead and got my cock out and stroked it till it was hard. Soon he shot his load and I was close enough to see it. That was enough to help me shot my own load. That was my first time, seeing and shooting with someone else.

I've gone to the local video store with GH booths, and always get a bole job there. Sometimes depending on the mood I am in I also give others BJs. Love the taste of hot cum shooting into my mouth.
Unregistered ?

I had a great bud in high school and we jacked off together for a few years. He was the one who showed me how to masturbate. He was there when I busted my first nut and cheered me on as I got up to orgasm.
Unregistered ?

First time was with an older cousin, in his bedroom. He suggested playing doctor, which I had no idea what that was. I was about 7, and he was probably about 12. He told me that he was the patient, and I was the doctor, and that I needed to examine him.
Creamaster Professional Jackinchatter

1026 posts since 2009-03-14
60 year old bisexual from Ottawa, Ontario
We were both 11, and I was sleeping over at his house. It turned out we were both ejaculating, but mine was only during wet dreams, which I thought was wetting the bed with pee--except that the "pee" was clear and sticky, not watery and yellow. Wayne straightened me out--in more ways than one!
Do you crave big balls?
chronicjerker Novice Jackinchatter

44 posts since 2009-12-19
36 year old homosexual from Los Angeles, CA
I guess I was a late bloomer when it comes to masturbating with other guys. It started when I met this guy online while traveling to another city, and he invited me to his place. It was really hot since I didn't know what to expect. The guy turned out to be nice. He was in his early 30s and cute. I was so nervous since it was my first time, but I was so turned on at the same time as well. He was trying to make me feel easy by bringing up conversations. But it was hard for me because he was doing that in his boxer and his cock was poking out. Finally, when we sat next together talking about a baseball game. He put my hand on his cock. I was so hard and he felt it. We went to his bedroom and I gave him a massage. He took off his shirt and boxers, and was totally nude and that was the first time I felt a guy's cock in my hand. It was hard and thick. I jerked him off and he came. I didn't get naked and didn't come. Like I said, I was so nervous. So I left without showing him my cock but I hope he had a good time from a hand job I gave him.

The second time around I was more brave and comfortable about the idea of jacking off and playing with other guys. I met this guy at a gay bar on one of my trips. We chatted a bit and we knew what we were looking for. So we went into the restroom. The restroom wasn't so well lit and we were afraid someone would come in and caught us. So we were kind of in a hurry. We unzipped our jeans and stroked our cocks together until we both came. I still remember it was a hard long cock. That's the first time I came with another guy. I was really hot.
Bate on!
gondo Professional Jackinchatter

1117 posts since 2008-02-09
70 year old curious male from Toronto, Canada
When I was about 12 or 13 my best friend, who was a couple of years older, was over at my house one afternoon. My parents were out, we were talking about girls (like we knew shit!) and generally getting horny. He said he wanted to jerk off. I had been having orgasms by rubbibg against pillows etc., but knew nothing about any other form of masturbation, so I was curious. I got my first lesson that day.

We were sitting on the roof of my back porch, shielded from the street by a big maple. He pulled his pants and underwear down to his knees and pulled his t-shirt up, exposing a long straight erect uncut cock with short, dark, curly pubic hair. It was the first time I had seen a full sized erect penis, for he was big for his age. He started stroking it, slowly at first. I was fascinated by the size of it, and the way the foreskin alternately covered and revealed the head, and the way his balls moved with every stroke.

My own much smaller cock was now rock hard and making a tent in my shorts. He noticed and reached over and gave it a tweak. I akmost jumped at the shock of pleasure. He then put his whole hand over the bulge in my pants and rubbed and squeezed it. We had hardly exchanged a word about what was happening. He just said "Feels good doesn't it?". I just nodded. "Take 'em down". I had had a taste of what was to come, and immediately pulled the shorts down to my ankles. He took my exposed cock in his hand and stroked it rapidly with just the right amount of pressure. No edging, no prolongation, just going for the climax, which came in about a minute and a half, as my body spasmed and spurted in a hot intense orgasm. He giggled at my reaction.

I had felt so completely naked and exposed when he made me cum that I was embarassed. But the sensation had been so very, very intensely pleasurable, I knew I would want him to do it to me again. A few minutes later, with little urging, I took his big cock in my hand and returned the favour, stroking it until he came. It was so stimulating to feel his body respond to my hand, and watch and feel the cum spurt onto his belly that I was ready for another session as soon as he had stopped grunting and panting. We moved into my bedroom stripped and did each other naked two more times before he had to go home for supper.

I was on a multi orgasm high for a couiple of days and jerked myself off as often as I could to maintain it. Though it was hard to find privacy, my friend and I managed to get together at least a couple times a week for some intense mutual pleasuring. We remained jo buddies for about 3 years.
Unregistered ?

I dicovered masturbation when I was in 8th grade. A friend that lived a block from me had older brothers and became my "Playboy connection", and we used to look at them together. We talked about our dicks getting hard, and one day alone at his house, he talked me into jacking off with him. We were about the same age, but he had a lot more pubic hair, and was a lot bigger and thicker than I was. When I came (first), I using two hands with a finger on my cockhead, and barely dribbled some clear cum on my hand. When he came, he was using one hand and came in big white globs of cum all over his stomach. I remember the strong musky smell when we were jacking off side by side. With puberty, I got bigger and I started to use one hand too. Soon I was shooting loads too. My folks were working when I was home after school, so my friend and I would jack together a couple of times a week in my room. One day I called him and asked him over, and answered the door in nothing but an unbuttoned shirt on. He smiled and we went to my room and were having a great stroke when he asked me if he could jack me, and I freaked out and said no. That was the end of that, and I got interested in girls, and it turned out that he was gay. Now I kinda wish we would've stroked each other's cocks. I don't think it would have gone any further, but as I get older, I wonder. I have no inerest of being with a man, but I was the aggressor back then with a friend, and I still can smell that musk and see his thick white ribbons of cum shooting toward his face.
sirdog Novice Jackinchatter

42 posts since 2006-06-29
41 year old from Australia
At 15 I started jacking off with a guy from school to his dad's epic christy canyon porn vid collection. After a few sessions he seemed more into my cock than in christy. It took about a week to progress from getting a handjob to full BB anal sex. Was then fucking him at least once a week for the next 12 months until his folks sent him off to his granny after catching him with a stash of tranny porn.
Unregistered ?

was prolly 13 or 14 and did it with a friend the same age at a sleepover. Just started touching each other that first night and by weeks end i was sucking his smooth hairless cock much to his delight
Page: of 4   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » first time with a another male?