JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Who's tasted there own cum ??
Page: of 15   next > 
Unregistered ?

I tasted it when i was a kid you know how you do lol well i did by doing a hand stand while wanking and then cumming in my own mouth but not did it since untill like a week ago when my g/f wanked me off and just as i was about to cum she aimed my cock at my mouth and i came right in it it was a great feeling and she loved it. how about you guys??
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

i did it the first time about a year ago. i laid down in the bathtub and started jerking off. i was bored so i tried new things and the idea of shooting my own cum in my mouth popped in my head. i got so turned on by the idea. i walked my feet up the wall where i was almost upside down on my shoulders. then after a short while of stroking my cock i shot the biggest load all over my face and in my mouth. tasted great grin
EverySecondTuesday Amateur Jackinchatter

192 posts since 2007-10-12
44 year old heterosexual
I've done it a few times. It tastes a bit like licking corn starch.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
onedirtyasian Novice Jackinchatter

95 posts since 2010-01-16
41 year old heterosexual from FRESNO
My first time was when I was in the 7th grade. I played with myself until I popped, then caught it with my hands, I looked at it for about ten seconds then slurp! I was sweet and I continued to do this every once in a while until today. But I regularly eat the creampies I give my wife.
Lloyd Amateur Jackinchatter

232 posts since 2009-06-20
80 year old bisexual from Charlotte, NC
Maybe about 20 Years ago. I was jackin in bed when i had the urge so I threw my feet over my head and came on my face and mouth.
Since then I do it a lot. I wish I were more agile though. Now I just catch the cum in my hand and slurp.
stroke
dickguy Professional Jackinchatter

1678 posts since 2009-05-14
86 year old heterosexual male from Minnesota
The only male cum I've tasted is my own and I've been doing that since I was a teenager. I figured that if I expected my date to take my cum in her mouth, I should be willing to take some it myself. I had 2 different girlfriends in those days that would swallow my loads. My 1st wife learned to swallow me, but I'd give her only about a 6 out of 10 rating. Then my 2nd wife learned that she liked it and was a 9.5 out of 10 in the sucking and swallowing department. She passed away in 2006, and I have had sex with both of her sisters since then. Her widowed older sister used to blow her husband, but she tells me that I taste way better than her husband ever did. Her other married sister had never blown her husband, at least that she admitted, but was willing to take me in her mouth and seemed to really enjoy it, including taking a load in her mouth.
So I am a 72 year old widower now and jackoff nearly every day and always catch my cum in my hand and lick it all up, enjoying the daily treat. Maybe the greatest treat is to cum in Sis's pussy when she also cums, and then go down and lick the combined cums from her pussy.
Dickguy
js06877 Professional Jackinchatter

1251 posts since 2009-03-08
77 year old from Connecticut
Yeah, I guess I tasted it, since I frequently would continue to pleasure my wife orally after we had made love and I came inside of her.
Unregistered ?

I have a few times. I find I want to taste it while I'm horny but as soon as I cum it instantly loses appeal. Apart from one time I licked some from my fingers, I shoot my load into my mouth if I want to taste it.
Avi8r Novice Jackinchatter

1 posts since 2010-04-23
heterosexual from Colorado, USA
I'm like rockhard22, I really want to taste my cum until I shoot and then lose interest instantly. However, my wife gets really horny when she cums and wants cunilingus, so she likes me to tongue her puss, and many times she pulls my face down to her puss where I get a facefull of my own cum. I've done it enough times that I'm used to it, and I don't mind any more. If I can bring her off again, I figure it's ok. I've more than tasted it, I've eaten a gallon.
kungfu40 Amateur Jackinchatter

411 posts since 2007-10-27
bisexual from Canada
Like others here, I don't like tasting it much after the fact. But when I was young it was fairly easy to put my legs over my head and cum right into my mouth. That I always enjoyed! Tastes much better when you're in the middle of an orgasm....
Whatever gets your rocks off!
Bogey58 Professional Jackinchatter

1062 posts since 2007-12-29
65 year old bisexual male from Salt Lake, Utah
I almost always eat my cum after I masturbate. It makes me horny faster If I do. I have since I was a teen, then I could shoot cum to the top of my head sitting up. So, The first time was accidental, but now I just cum on my hand a slurp it down. My Ex used to go out and get fucked and bring her cummy cunt home for me to eat, so I have tasted other guys cum.
Meaning of life= Suck cock, swallow sperm.
iplaydaily Novice Jackinchatter

85 posts since 2009-04-27
83 year old heterosexual from Connecticut
My Ex used to go out and get fucked and bring her cummy cunt home for me to eat, so I have tasted other guys cum.[/quote]

That's an excellent way to taste cum! It combinces pussy juice and cum, which is a great combination. I had a gf who always made me eat her pussy after I came, and that would make her cum. So I had plenty of opportunity to taste cum.
superdude Novice Jackinchatter

7 posts since 2010-03-27
34 year old heterosexual from newcastle uk
I've tried it before. I'm not a fan. Also like rockhard22, I just loose interest after I cum. It just doesn't seem as appealing to eat it.
Vabigdog Novice Jackinchatter

65 posts since 2009-01-11
67 year old curious male from Virginia
Tried it and love it!!!
scrumbo69 Amateur Jackinchatter

128 posts since 2008-07-07
curious from Northamptonshire UK
Tasted in many times but as others have said, once I cum I tend to lose interest. Sometimes I lay on the bed with my legs over my head and masturbate onto my face, trying to spurt into my open mouth. Age is making me less agile, though, so it's not easy anymore!
Page: of 15   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Who's tasted there own cum ??