JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Cumming in Jeans or Underwear
Page: < prev  of 5   next > 
UnderwearJO Novice Jackinchatter

16 posts since 2011-12-20
56 year old bisexual from ES of Maryland
Really enjoy reading threads like this! Love to cum in my underwear, jeans, dress pants or whatever I'm wearing! Love the messy slimy feeling of cum inside my underwear and getting my clothes all messy. I think it's because we not suppose to do it that makes it so fun! I also enjoy having others cum on me while I'm clothed, either fully or at least in a shirt and underwear. Enjoy pissing in my underwear, jeans and clothes as well. Have been piss soaked several times by guys too! So hot to just get totally wet and messy with no care about what your wearing and how much cum or piss gets on you- just into the kinky moment. I have a fantasy that involves me in y clothes getting completely soaked by multiple guys in a men's room!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I remember being on the bus and Linda was behind me. She had a very low top on. I turned part way around in my seat so I could see. The bus vibrated. I bulged. I touched it under my school books. It exploded. Panic!

A large wet spot spread in my pants, and grew cold. When I got off the bus I tried to hide it, but a girl said, "Oh! Gross!" I never knew if it was what she saw in my pants or something else.

I am glad those days are over.
nineboxer Amateur Jackinchatter

110 posts since 2005-12-26
31 year old curious from Tennessee
I love getting off in my jeans. I did it all through jr and sr high school and then college. Did it mostly when I would get all horned in class. Now I do it at my desk at work. Its not messy for me since I just let the cum dry. The left leg of my jeans can get pretty stiff though and sometimes spotted.
nineboxer
Unregistered ?

I love cumming in my jeans too. walking around in jeans, no underwear, with a boner, makes me horny as hell. Something about how the fabric rubs my throbbing cock. I can edge for hours by just wearing jeans and nothing else.
BadPuppy Professional Jackinchatter

1202 posts since 2008-10-05
68 year old
Used to as a teenager. Not for its own sake, but just because I needed to cum without the time or place to "whip it out". But the most interesting time was later, and a bit embarrassing, I was getting a lap dance in a strip club back when lap dances were truly lap dances, and with her rubbing her pantied ass and puss against me, I came in my jeans. Left a big old wet spot!
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
My wife used to tell me stories of her and her boyfriend dry humping which made me get hard real fast so we ended up doing it once in a while for kicks. I would wear my stained clothes all day proudly.
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
shyandhorny Novice Jackinchatter

81 posts since 2012-10-23
42 year old heterosexual
This is a great thread! While I haven't cum so much in my underwear, I "warm up" a lot by rubbing my dick through my briefs early during a jacking session - the precum really gets all over my underwear and cock, and I love that feeling of it seeping through.
youreyesonly Amateur Jackinchatter

110 posts since 2012-12-08
curious from USA
TinkerToy_10 said:
Makes me think...awhile back at a park my wife was feeling frisky and got to rubbing me. I had shorts on and she got too carried away. Next thing I knew I shot in my shorts. I had to walk back through a public area with a dark wet patch in my shorts, that slimy drippy feeling, and --oddly, I liked it. In the car on the way home I could smell it.

Cum has a delicious fragrance. Love to have loan of cummed up briefs to unload into and give 'em back. Even swap 'em back and forth. Blow a load on them and put 'em on. Next time you came over, I'd give 'em to you for a couple of days. Just go on and on. fuck!
youreyesonly Amateur Jackinchatter

110 posts since 2012-12-08
curious from USA
They could start all over again if you wanted. I'd love to smell you.
allthingshorny Skilled Jackinchatter

723 posts since 2011-06-17

done this so many times whilst doing some work in mum in laws house..got a pair of jeans that have a hole in one pocket so am able to wank with my hand in it using the friction from my underwear..have shot my load only feet away from mum in law lookin at her sexy ass ..she has no clue....awesome

phone is good for you
Dan_Glebitz Skilled Jackinchatter

668 posts since 2009-10-03
73 year old curious male from UK South
briefsjacker said:
OH yeah.... love to cum in my briefs.... especially dark ones where my load shows up so good when it oozes thru....

might have to go do it now....

This is a trip down memory lane for me remembering the days when as a teen no chance of tissues so had the make do with spunking into my briefs.

Hadn't done so for years until Jackinchat reminded me. Now a re-discovered fetish. I have a normal wank until I'm about to cum then cover the end with my underpants. The dark coloured briefs make the spunk look really good. I love the stickiness and smell.
If God created anything better than wanking - he kept it to himself.
etabrutsami Enlightened Jackinchatter

3067 posts since 2008-04-28
71 year old bisexual from the boonies
I agree! Cumming in your briefs and/or jeans is fucking HOT!
User posted imageUser posted image
Dan_Glebitz Skilled Jackinchatter

668 posts since 2009-10-03
73 year old curious male from UK South
Love the image on the left from the posting as above. Spunking out the side of those jade coloured briefs and oozing down the leg.

When I was a teen cumming in my pants was the only way and until recently I forgot that lovely warm sticky feeling, let alone the smell.
If God created anything better than wanking - he kept it to himself.
jack1566hard Professional Jackinchatter

2097 posts since 2012-11-10
55 year old heterosexual male from DC/MD/VA USA
Haven't done this in a long time guys. you guys got me hard remembering how good it felt. I had a super soft pair of jeans and back the I would get hard and unbutton them and stand my cock up straight and button them back up, the cockhead poking out over the top button. then while hanging out or on a buss where ever I would stroke the underside of the shaft through the denim and rub and tug on the head until I came. The game for me was the head was always under my shirt so could I make it cum as I pulled up my shirt to watch it shoot or wasI surrounded and needed to shoot my load in my jeans. It was alot of fun when I wasout and about and could quickly pull up my shirt and watch my cum shoot up and land all over the jeans shirt abs every where then drop my shirt and keep pumping the load out into my pants. out riding my bike once as a 12 yo out on the street pulled into an alley during the day one summer and openly shot cum, then let my cock cum and jerk til soft in my jeans, Left a huge wet spot that I let air dry as I continued riding my bike all around town. Damn now I'm stroking again just thinking about that.
Working it hard
sundawgX Novice Jackinchatter

57 posts since 2011-09-19
44 year old
Sorry but I would much rather cum on my naked body than in underware, just seems like a waste to cum and have the fabric suck it all up
Page: < prev  of 5   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Cumming in Jeans or Underwear