JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Cumming in Jeans or Underwear
Page: < prev  of 5  
etabrutsami Enlightened Jackinchatter

3067 posts since 2008-04-28
71 year old bisexual from the boonies
And it is fun to leave the 'stain' there where it is visible!
User posted image
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
LuckyBoy6 Novice Jackinchatter

18 posts since 2011-08-11
64 year old bisexual from Norwich UK
Oh my goodness, now this chat has struck a chord deep within me. Being an older guy now (61), cum is no where near as much, but even so, i still love to jizz in my pants when possible. I also love to be pissed on partially clothed and have shared that with another guy who loves the same. We've even stood and sat watching other guys do the same on video and simply let it flow. It's so, so hot and makes me hard just typing the words! It's be sorely missed over the last year for obvious reason, but I'm looking forward to more wetness in the near future when it all becomes possible again. I've never had the opportunity to do it anywhere outside, but the thought of being in a car or elsewhere getting wet and messy on a warm day would fulfil a long standing fantasy!
Freelancer987 Novice Jackinchatter

91 posts since 2019-12-03
60 year old bisexual male from Canada
Love the feeling of a load of cum in my jeans or boxers. Had a gf years ago who liked to get me off in public.. movie theaters, restaurants. Enjoyed the rest of the evening feeling the wetness of my cum. Now, years later, I prefer to be naked while having sex or masturbating but occasionally, it's fun to cum in my boxers. Especially at work.
grouser Novice Jackinchatter

75 posts since 2012-11-17
59 year old curious male from Kansas
Last fall I enjoyed wearing cut-offs around the house on the weekends. I got in a habit of grilling on Sunday evenings and as I was grilling, I would rub myself through my cut-offs and edge. One time I went over the edge and felt a cum boiling so I stood on my deck and let my cum flow out the leg of my cut-offs onto the deck. Not much of it hit my leg or cutoffs and made a nice little puddle on my deck. It was a great rush knowing someone could see me from many directions or even driving by but not see the little detail of cum splattering on my deck.

About a month ago we had a nice weekend and I was prepping food in my kitchen and occasionally using my muscle massager helping me edge. One time I got a bit carried away and pumped a load inside my jeans. It was such a turn-on wearing those jeans the rest of the evening feeling the wetness of the jeans against my leg. It made for an even better orgasm later.
RightHandWanker Novice Jackinchatter

7 posts since 2021-04-11
54 year old bisexual male from UK
etabrutsami said:
And it is fun to leave the 'stain' there where it is visible!
User posted image

Yes, that is always fun, I have loved this from when my first girlfriend and I used to frot before we got to fucking.
soxandundies4me Novice Jackinchatter

17 posts since 2021-03-11
31 year old bisexual male
I started the same way other guys have described here. When I first started jacking off, I would do it anytime and anywhere I got the urge, even in public, so I would just rub thru whatever jeans or pants I was wearing and cum in my underwear. Then I would just leave the cum in my pants. I got so addicted to cumming in underwear and pants in public, I still do it as much as I can.
gerimentxoxo Novice Jackinchatter

80 posts since 2019-06-14
22 year old homosexual from Cali
I've only done it once myself but it is soo hot. One of my biggest turn ons.
genderfreak
LingerieLover1 Skilled Jackinchatter

623 posts since 2015-03-23
60 year old curious male
Love dropping a big load in my panties and feeling and smelling it the rest of the day!
wingzero229 Novice Jackinchatter

1 posts since 2021-12-19
38 year old
My girl loves doing this to me when we make out. Great feeling!
socksanddimples Novice Jackinchatter

95 posts since 2021-12-16
45 year old curious male from USA
I do love that creamy rippling sensation as the cum blooms instantaneously, seemingly in all directions, around your swollen cock head. There's nothing quite like that. It is a very special feeling. Did that a lot when younger, but still get that sensation from time to time when I'm home alone and play with my wife's Hitatchi. It's too intense to put on my bare dick, but if I turn it on and lie on top of it while wearing jeans and underwear, I can cum in 20 to 30 seconds sometimes!
I like making intelligent but very naughty friends. Read my profile. Like what you see? DM me!
Page: < prev  of 5  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Cumming in Jeans or Underwear