JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Knotting!
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

I was just looking out my window watching 2 dogs knotted together, and thinking how great that could feel if guys could "knot". One guys cock swells up inside the others ass and everytime the ass moves a little the cock swells up more and gets more firmly attached inside that hot ass, untill the cock blows it's load and they both lay there sated. MMM. One spent cock, and one hot ass that feels really satisfied!
Add a reply Quote this post
Charlize Novice Jackinchatter
I like the cock
94 posts since 2004-10-23
from Canada and my sexual preference is often...
nachtmann2 said:
I was just looking out my window watching 2 dogs knotted together, and thinking how great that could feel if guys could "knot". One guys cock swells up inside the others ass and everytime the ass moves a little the cock swells up more and gets more firmly attached inside that hot ass, untill the cock blows it's load and they both lay there sated. MMM. One spent cock, and one hot ass that feels really satisfied!

All that from a couple of dogs eh? - Nice? lol
Lize
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
JEFE Novice Jackinchatter

80 posts since 2006-02-07
71 year old from South Texas
[quote=Charlize]All that from a couple of dogs eh? - Nice? lol[/qu

It is possible for two men to do it. To knot. But, first the two of you have to sniff each other's ass, lick your own balls, the go piss on a car tire. After you do that, you should be able to fuck each other knot.
Looking for mutual masturbaton buddy in South Texas. Looking for another married older man (50s, 60s, 70s) for masturbation and sucking and maybe this will lead to other things.
Unregistered ?

Ha, i'll try it!
Str8Jackin Novice Jackinchatter

45 posts since 2005-10-05
40 year old curious from In my pants.
hahahahaha. you def just made me laugh JEFE.
Uh, can I get a hand with this?
Unregistered ?

JEFE said:
[quote=Charlize]All that from a couple of dogs eh? - Nice? lol[/qu

It is possible for two men to do it. To knot. But, first the two of you have to sniff each other's ass, lick your own balls, the go piss on a car tire. After you do that, you should be able to fuck each other knot.

LOL I had to laugh here as well.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Knotting!