JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » females ever caught masturbating or caught someone else...
Page: of 2   next > 
Unregistered ?

Have you ever been caught or caught someone else (including anyone you live with)...please discuss. grin
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

Well...never been caught 'redhanded' or anything...but have been the reciever of my roommate-BrookeLynn's activites...got home:caught her in the kitchen w/my produce bag-fresh frm Farmer'sMarket...w/zucchini & cucumbers inside of her...didnt wanna make a salad anymore!...then on MY FOLDOUT BED!...w/her on/off gf-touching up on each other...3rd incident:in the T.V.Room w/her bf-giving him a striptease/me-please-pleasure myself kinda dance...she's what I like to call:freakygrossness...always either on my property or food!...wouldnt mind it so if she stayed offa my stuff&food!...
pitchinatent Novice Jackinchatter

29 posts since 2008-01-10
43 year old curious from [email protected]
I've been caught so many times. I lovebeing caught rubbing my clit! I have also caught guys and gals masturbating, I love catching a guy jerking his cock. My first time being caught was when I was a teen. I was exploring myself when my friend walked in on me. She said that she did it all the time. It was so embarasing now I think it's so hot!
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Now, you're my kind of girl! wink
MissTripsy420 Novice Jackinchatter

5 posts since 2016-01-23
32 year old bisexual from Usa
I got caught at the end of the summer. I was walking in the woods alone and I stumbled upon one of those old big screen projection TVs someone dumped. I stopped and sat down on it and took a few hits off a bowl of weed. I suddenly had the urge to slip my hand into my baggy rainbow zebra print pajama pants I was wearing that day and started petting my excited pussy. Adrenaline pumping, I slowly moved my other hand to my breast, squeezing and pinching my erect nipples. As the excitement and danger of getting caught grew more intense, I slipped out of my pants and pulled my shirt off over my head. There I was completely naked balanced spread eagle on a TV in the woods furiously fingering my dripping wet pussy, when I heard the rustle of leaves in the distance. Startled, I froze, looking around to see if someone was coming, this was my first time going this far in the daylight on such a public trail. After a minute of not seeing any movement I continued to fingerfuck my excited pussy until I exploded into orgasm. Then finished smoking the rest of the bowl, took a piss and got dressed and started to walk back to my car by the main road. Just before I reached out to grab the door handle I heard a loud voice call out "Fuckin slut!" Lol...oops! :x
Unregistered ?

pitchinatent said:
I've been caught so many times. I lovebeing caught rubbing my clit! I have also caught guys and gals masturbating, I love catching a guy jerking his cock. My first time being caught was when I was a teen. I was exploring myself when my friend walked in on me. She said that she did it all the time. It was so embarasing now I think it's so hot!

Would love for you to catch me stroking...
Unregistered ?

MissTripsy420 said:
I got caught at the end of the summer. I was walking in the woods alone and I stumbled upon one of those old big screen projection TVs someone dumped. I stopped and sat down on it and took a few hits off a bowl of weed. I suddenly had the urge to slip my hand into my baggy rainbow zebra print pajama pants I was wearing that day and started petting my excited pussy. Adrenaline pumping, I slowly moved my other hand to my breast, squeezing and pinching my erect nipples. As the excitement and danger of getting caught grew more intense, I slipped out of my pants and pulled my shirt off over my head. There I was completely naked balanced spread eagle on a TV in the woods furiously fingering my dripping wet pussy, when I heard the rustle of leaves in the distance. Startled, I froze, looking around to see if someone was coming, this was my first time going this far in the daylight on such a public trail. After a minute of not seeing any movement I continued to fingerfuck my excited pussy until I exploded into orgasm. Then finished smoking the rest of the bowl, took a piss and got dressed and started to walk back to my car by the main road. Just before I reached out to grab the door handle I heard a loud voice call out "Fuckin slut!" Lol...oops! :x

Would joined you instead of just watching...cock
Unregistered ?

I lived with my girlfriend and her sister, we shared an apartment. The sisters were always borrowing stuff from each other and one day I was jacking on the bed, the door was closed but not latched. Figured I had privacy. I had lubed up with KY jelly and had a good session, I came and was just laying there with my shriveling cock in my hand still slowly stroking and playing with myself and cum all over my belly.

All of a sudden my girlfriend's sister barged in and stopped in her tracks and said "Oops, bad timing" and walked out quickly. lol!

My girlfriend told me later that her sister told her what happened and said she liked being able to see me 'exposed'. Always turned me on to know they talked about it.
lookin4aslut6 Amateur Jackinchatter

107 posts since 2016-07-16
65 year old heterosexual male from Indiana
If I put a TV in my woods and give you a bowl real good reefer, would you take a hike at my place?
Feminine_MaleLesbian Professional Jackinchatter

1088 posts since 2015-04-17
56 year old heterosexual from Louisville, KY.
I have rainbow zebra print pajama pants. Actually wearing them right now. wonder if they are the same kind? lol
Joe Boxer?
MissTripsy420 said:
Love stroking with the women in person, on the phone or on webcam.
jay_nadiah Amateur Jackinchatter

378 posts since 2011-09-18
30 year old bisexual from United Kingdom
Been caught a few times.. couple of times by friends and ive caught and have been caught by my cousin as well.
Feminine_MaleLesbian Professional Jackinchatter

1088 posts since 2015-04-17
56 year old heterosexual from Louisville, KY.
I was staying in an extended stay hotel for a while where you pay weekly and they only clean the rooms once a week. One late afternoon I was feeling horny and unzipped my pants laying on the bed slowly stroking. It was not the day for my room to be cleaned, so I wasn't expecting to be disturbed, but then one of the housekeeping girls just unlocked my door and walked right in, saw me and her face turned very red, she covers her eyes, says she's sorry and walked back out to give me a minute to zip up and came back in. She said she was sorry, but she thought my room was vacant or she would have knocked and she was there to spray for bug prevention.
I think she was pretty embarrassed. I thought I might be in a situation like that but I felt her embarrassment but was not at all embarrassed for myself. She was nice looking too, so of course as soon as she left I went back to what I was doing before I was interrupted, only I was having fantasies about her and how I wish it would have ended. With her walking in and saying "Oops! Don't stop on my account" while she sprayed in the bathroom and kitchen area, then stopping to watch me and and tell me how much she loves seeing a guy jack off and how much it was turning her on and asking if I minded her just hanging out to watch me for a bit. Then telling me how wet watching me is making her pussy and asking me if I mind if she plays with herself while she watches me stroking my cock. Of course all of this leading to more.
I also wonder....(and hope and fantasize) if she was turned on be seeing me and if having the image of seeing me with my hard dick in my hand in her head all day had her turned on and distracted the rest of the day while working and if she masturbated thinking about it when she got home that day or any other time after that.
Love stroking with the women in person, on the phone or on webcam.
hotrod9000 Novice Jackinchatter

23 posts since 2010-09-16

You may have been caught and not even be aware of it, y'know?

User posted image User posted image
https://dirty-playboy.tumblr.com/
WannaBigger1 Amateur Jackinchatter

437 posts since 2016-09-29
52 year old bisexual male from Nashville, TN
hotrod9000 said:
You may have been caught and not even be aware of it, y'know?

User posted image User posted image

LOL! That's my wife! She won't have sex with me because our daughter might hear, but she has no qualms buzzing her clit which can be heard from down the hall.
dickguy Professional Jackinchatter

1678 posts since 2009-05-14
86 year old heterosexual male from Minnesota
My wife Bibi and I were married late in 1961. Our son was born in December 1962, and we had a very good sex life all through the pregnancy and also after that. Masturbation was a normal part of our sex life, both together and on ourselves. One after noon when I got home from work, Bibi was laying on our bed, with the baby sleeping in his crib,, I saw that Bibi was fingering her pussy, with the intention of getting herself off. When she saw that I was walking into the bedroom, she quit diddling herself, spread her legs and said, "hurry get in here and finish me off, I need to cum."
We both loved to masturbate and did it until she passed away late in 2006. It was exactly 10 years and one week ago.
Dickguy
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Her » females ever caught masturbating or caught someone else...