JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Favourite masturbation experience
Page: of 1  
strokingdanny Novice Jackinchatter

4 posts since 2009-09-08
42 year old heterosexual
Hi Ladies, I was just wondering, where's the hottest, sexiest, dirtiest place you've ever masturbated? What were you wearing when you did it? Why was it so hot to get off in that place? What did you do to your pussy to make yourself cum? Did you cum hard?

My favorite was probably in the public showers at a hotel pool... I was in there a bit late, watching a couple hot girls in the pool and getting really turned on... decided to go back to my room. I went into the changeroom, slipped my shorts off and got under the shower. I soaped up and got hard immediately... I started lubing my cock with the soap and stroking it nice and slow... i started massaging my balls and stroking harder and faster... it was soooooo sexy knowing someone could walk in at any time... I got so hot... I pounded my cock for about ten minutes like that before I felt my balls tighten... i was so horny, I dropped to my knees in the middle of the showers, and stroked hard and fast, moaning, and spilled 6 or 7 big, thick squirts all over the floor of the showers... must have shot four or five feet... made a huge mess... it was AMAZING.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
aquist Amateur Jackinchatter

192 posts since 2010-04-09
84 year old bisexual from arkansas
WOW, wish i had been there to see that, I used to sploot pretty far myself
jj88 Novice Jackinchatter

24 posts since 2010-06-16

I am a big fan of doing it in public places so it would be hard to choose one! On a coach once was amazing - i was at the back, in was dark, and most people were sleep, but obviously still many people around. I had a short skirt on which made it easier but it was so difficult not making noise, either down there or myself, which built it up so much more. It took quite a long time to build all the way as i had to go slow so the finish was amazing.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Favourite masturbation experience