JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Spit or swallow?
Page: < prev  of 21   next > 
Unregistered ?

Palmlovers said:
I've only sucked two cocks in my life, the first was a high school friend who I got together with on a near daily basis for almost 5 years. The second was a shemale overseas that I was with twice. When either one came in my mouth, which my friend did A LOT, I ALWAYS swallowed! I can't imagine sucking a cock and NOT swallowing which is why I haven't sucked one in 40 years, too worried about STD's!

Sounds real hot. Likewise here for sure except I never worried about sti's when i did it because it wasn't a worry. maybe in 40 years lol
Add a reply Quote this post
retired-trucker Novice Jackinchatter

49 posts since 2021-06-27
66 year old bisexual male from Florida
I've sucked many cocks in the past 50 years and swallowed every time. There's no sense in sucking a cock unless you're going to swallow.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
CumAddicted Amateur Jackinchatter

129 posts since 2021-08-08
43 year old
Palmlovers said:
I've only sucked two cocks in my life, the first was a high school friend who I got together with on a near daily basis for almost 5 years. The second was a shemale overseas that I was with twice. When either one came in my mouth, which my friend did A LOT, I ALWAYS swallowed! I can't imagine sucking a cock and NOT swallowing which is why I haven't sucked one in 40 years, too worried about STD's!

Get a regular friend that you can trust. It is great knowing a nice load of cum is just a phone call away.
seacoastfun4u Amateur Jackinchatter

103 posts since 2014-01-26
54 year old bisexual male from Seacoast NH
Always swallow. Love the taste, smell, texture of cum in my mouth. Second place would be having a huge facial and feeling the warm cum on my face and smelling it.
UlsterRob Professional Jackinchatter

1511 posts since 2021-06-03
61 year old curious male from Ulster County, NY
Am not looking for this right now but I've always wanted to swallow semen from a good looking penis and have the guy explode in my mouth. At least once. Again, I'm not looking so no need to contact.
PM me if you like messaging about masturbating!
Unregistered ?

Swallow, I love cum, I even swallow my own cum
Nicks Professional Jackinchatter

1356 posts since 2012-06-23
47 year old heterosexual from Just ask
Me and the wife are both swallowers
boatstroker Amateur Jackinchatter

144 posts since 2016-03-30
male from NJ
Ive swallowed it before, but pretty much never do. I like suckin, but I'm probably one of the few on here that's repulsed by cum in general...
jenniferxcd Novice Jackinchatter

41 posts since 2019-06-06
61 year old bisexual transgender female from Kentucky
I always swallow. The only exception to this is occasionally a man will want to shoot in my face or on my body, usually my ass or tits and when this happens I always say yes!
Jenn
Unregistered ?

I swallow. Did that the first time and I liked it.
Unregistered ?

definitely swallow, mine and other hot guys who I'm messing around with! Love cum...don't want to waste a drop of that sweet nectar!
majoreyeswater Amateur Jackinchatter

177 posts since 2013-10-01
58 year old curious male from Birmingham UK
I always swallow. Love the taste every guys semen is different in texture and taste. Anyway, it's rude to spit&#128578;
Unregistered ?

Although I've sucked a handful of cocks in the last 15 years, I've never taken a load in my mouth. Too worried about STD's. I very much desire to take a load and swallow, but the fear factor always kicks in. I usually eat my own jizz and I love the taste and aroma of my nasty, sweet spunk. Ive loved all my buddys' spunk. Just not ready to eat it.
MichiganMan248 Amateur Jackinchatter

142 posts since 2016-08-13
68 year old bisexual male from White Lake Township, Michigan
I definitely swallow cum. Feeling a cock swelling and throbbing in my mouth shooting cum is about the best part of cock sucking. I only do it with a guy I know is clean. Safety first .
Horny in White Lake Township, Michigan
CumAddicted Amateur Jackinchatter

129 posts since 2021-08-08
43 year old
sperminator1952 said:
Although I've sucked a handful of cocks in the last 15 years, I've never taken a load in my mouth. Too worried about STD's. I very much desire to take a load and swallow, but the fear factor always kicks in. I usually eat my own jizz and I love the taste and aroma of my nasty, sweet spunk. Ive loved all my buddys' spunk. Just not ready to eat it.

Find a guy who is willing to get an STD test and treat yourself to an oral orgasm. The feeling is intensely erotic and the feeling of having a mouthful of hot slippery cum is much better than you might think.

I get dizzy just thinking about it.
Page: < prev  of 21   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Spit or swallow?