JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » who sucks better women or men
Page: of 7   next > 
pingingcomet Novice Jackinchatter

12 posts since 2010-03-12
58 year old
had my first bj from a man the other day and it was intense. I don't know if it was because it was so forbidden or because an experienced guy is a better cocksucker. What's your experience?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
jaxalot57 Amateur Jackinchatter

142 posts since 2010-05-24
65 year old bisexual from mass
I'm no romeo but all the women i dated only one compared to a guy sucking my cock. First it is the taboo thing and second
is who better to know how to please a cock than someone that has one and third if a guy is sucking your cock he is enjoying it as much as u.eyeshot
Unregistered ?

jaxalot57 said:
First it is the taboo thing and second is who better to know how to please a cock than someone that has one...

Somewhat limited experience during college but a guy definitely knows exactly what feels the best - just the right things to do since he knows everything about a cock. Plus the taboo thing may have added something to it. At the same time, the girls who had sucked my cock by that time had limited experience. A girlfriend several years later might have been better. But then she had a lot of cock sucking experience.
Unregistered ?

Guys do!!!
winger89 Amateur Jackinchatter

327 posts since 2010-02-19
54 year old bisexual from Sacramento, CA
I rarely turn down an offer from anyone for a blowjob; unless the person is a crack whore.....
Jerkin daily since 19......
Bigolly Amateur Jackinchatter

117 posts since 2009-10-06
bisexual from Southeast U.S. (La.)
Well, I'm going to have to agree with jaxalot57. I consider myself more than alittle "experienced", and I've only known one woman who was as good, and better at it, than most of the men who've sucked my cock. Her "secret"? She loved cocks, pure and simple, and .... she asked what I liked and wanted and needed. When you have a cock, you know what to do, where, how, and when to do it, with another guy. This one woman was the first to tell me, also, that no man had ever sucked her as well as another woman, and for those same reasons. Naturally, I "asked", and then practiced, over and over again. And, there's also the "forbidden, taboo" aspect that is exciting. For me, most of the thrill of having a woman suck my cock is the mere fact that it's actually a woman doing it, and I can(uaually) overlook any lack of "technique". With another guy, so many other things come into play, but like winger89, I, too, rarely turn down an offer.
Always ready to chat and stroke it when I'm online!!
Ben Enlightened Jackinchatter
Cock of the walk
2998 posts since 2005-07-18
45 year old curious from St Paul, Minnesota
maybe the people that think the same sex gives better oral sex is a bit more homo/bi sexual than they care to admit, and thats why they think its hotter?

Not that there's anything wrong with that.
I'm just a guy
slipjerker Amateur Jackinchatter

221 posts since 2008-07-09
77 year old heterosexual from Dallas, TX
I'll take a "bad" female over a "great" male on the end of MY cock, anyday!!! but that's just me, perhaps . . . lol razz
Will masturbate in person :)
Rod Enlightened Jackinchatter

3032 posts since 2005-08-13
53 year old bisexual from Dallas, TX
I wouldn't say there's a set and sure answer.

Without going into the whole drama, in college, I ended up involved with my (by then) former j/o bud's ex-girlfriend. He gave better head than she did, although it was quite obvious to me that he was mimicking her technique.

On the other hand, my wife gives the best head I've ever had...and I don't just say that because she's my wife.

Anyone has the potential to give great oral sex...or horrible oral sex.
winger89 Amateur Jackinchatter

327 posts since 2010-02-19
54 year old bisexual from Sacramento, CA
I guess the saying 'practice makes perfect' is a good one to use in this case......
Jerkin daily since 19......
devilsknees Novice Jackinchatter

17 posts since 2010-05-10
41 year old curious from Nottingham
Agreed.... anyone want to let me practice?
Unregistered ?

I think practice definitely makes one a better cocksucker, and I think guys who enjoy sucking cock probably get more practice than the typical girl does. Another important factor is the enjoyment. I think most girls who suck are doing it because it's asked of them or they feel obligated to their bf. On the other hand, guys who suck cock are doing it only for 1 reason, and that is that they love the feel and taste of a hot juicy throbbing cock in their mouth, and they know how good it feels for the guy they are sucking and they do all they can to please him and to bring him to the most explosive orgasm. Guys who suck don't do it just once in a while just to pacify their guy, they do it to the best of their ability because they love doing it and they hope that cock comes back for seconds again sometime soon!
uncut29uk Skilled Jackinchatter

672 posts since 2007-06-03
46 year old male from Buckinghamshire UK
Definitely men.
Other guys are better at everything when it comes to pleasuring the cock. Simply because they have one and they know what feels good.
When was the last time you heard a gay guy complaining about his boyfriend being crap in bed?
And you hear it from straight men and women all the time about their partners. laugh
www.buddybate.com
onehandmark Novice Jackinchatter

45 posts since 2010-05-02
68 year old homosexual from Greece
MEN!!! No question!!! razz
... young heart and cock, fun-loving n horny :P
jayskay302 Amateur Jackinchatter

339 posts since 2007-06-03
48 year old heterosexual from Canada
I have had some damn good women suck my cock!But men definately know what to do as well
Page: of 7   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » who sucks better women or men