JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » who is the best you had phone with?
Page: of 2   next > 
phonefun1978 Skilled Jackinchatter

528 posts since 2009-01-29
45 year old curious from usa
mainly str8 dudes jacking off?

for me, i think bikccam was the hottest i phoned with on here... i was going to just help him cum since i was in my car, but he made me so hot i jacked off and my cum was so intense i soaked my shirt and my pants!! i could not go back in to work like that, so had to call out sick the rest of the afternoon!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
time2bate Novice Jackinchatter

71 posts since 2010-05-03
41 year old heterosexual
ive been too nervous to try it with another guy.

Ive done it with two milf women and it was AMAZING! Shot so hard!
Unregistered ?

u need to try me phone fun i ll milk ur balls fuckin hard grin

send me ur contact details in a private message grin
Ben Enlightened Jackinchatter
Cock of the walk
2998 posts since 2005-07-18
45 year old curious from St Paul, Minnesota
A gentleman never kisses and tells.
I'm just a guy
time2bate Novice Jackinchatter

71 posts since 2010-05-03
41 year old heterosexual
my biggest fear is how ill feel afterwards or if the guy will try to make some gay comments that will bother me.
Unregistered ?

time2bate said:
my biggest fear is how ill feel afterwards or if the guy will try to make some gay comments that will bother me.

LMFAO...how very strange
sircumference Skilled Jackinchatter

615 posts since 2007-02-05
59 year old homosexual from alabama
My finest phone j/o was with a super hot and sexy voiced guy from CT named Balljuice. I don't know what was in the air that day.. We were both so incredibly turned on that both of us were literally shaking as we masturbated together. I could hear his voice shaking and trembling. Both of us came our guts out over the phone. I remember so well he told me in a breathless and shaking voice he loved me whe we were done, and he didn't know how he was going to get from CT to Alabama.

Incredible don't quite touch the experience we shared that day.

He had one of the sexiest voices I've ever heard.

It was awesome. Gay, bi or whatever it was awesome. I hope He reads this. I still think of him today.
"give a buddy a hand, he wants it more than you know.."
EastKCguy Novice Jackinchatter

76 posts since 2009-11-04
50 year old from Kansas City
I have actually done a lot of phone with both men and women. Definately had many hot sessions with guys, as we stroke and talk dirty, love telling a guy what I am going to do to him as he is about to cum and hearing how how I can make him.

Recently, however, I got back in touch with an old high school girlfriend through facebook. We exchange messages for a while and talked about old times and eventually that led to some of our sexual adventures together and how hot they were. We were going back and forth one night with this stuff and getting each other pretty hot. She blew me out of the water when she asked me to call her. Needless to say I did immediately. We proceeded to talk dirty and masturbate for each other. She came three times very hard, moaning my name. Then she told me she wanted me to cum and talked so dirty to me and made me blow a hard load. So hot. We have done it off and on for a couple months now and she is now using her vibrator and dildos while we do it.
EastKC
Unregistered ?

Sircumference: Thanks for the compliment but I have to correct you. You were the one that said I love you. Remember?
MorninWood Novice Jackinchatter

23 posts since 2010-04-21
36 year old
I had an awesome time with this one guy. We phoned multiple times and every time was excellent , I was in ecstasy. But then I finally decided to get a pic of him and I was completely thrown off. The sexy voice didnt match the face and I ignored him and cut him off. Too mean? Feedback plz.
peepingtom56 Novice Jackinchatter

18 posts since 2010-04-27
68 year old heterosexual
Had a great Orgasm on the phone earlier this evening. We both had a thing about our Mother in-laws. We really perved no taboos and we both shot off a good load
Unregistered ?

Back in the 80's. long before the internet, I travelled alot in my job and always took a VCR with me.
I had made a 2 compilation tapes, one of guys masturbating and one of women. I made a 2 copies of each tape, one for my wife, and one for me.
We would have phone sex, almost every night and we would both be watching the same video which made our sessions totally hot.
Unregistered ?

MorninWood said:
I had an awesome time with this one guy. We phoned multiple times and every time was excellent , I was in ecstasy. But then I finally decided to get a pic of him and I was completely thrown off. The sexy voice didnt match the face and I ignored him and cut him off. Too mean? Feedback plz.

There's nothing wrong with no longer being turned on by him and not wanting to jerk with him anymore - but yes it does seem mean of you to completely cut him off and ignore him if you had cultivated an ongoing thing. You should either man up and be honest - or, at the very least, explain that you have lost interest without going into why you have lost interest. But to leave someone hanging pretty much sucks.
genuinefine Professional Jackinchatter

1003 posts since 2005-09-09
male from TX
Lately, I've had some really good phone with some guys that I met on bateworld.com . For some reason, it seems to be hotter when I'm doing with a guy who is also in a LTR, and there's no expectation of an in-person thing.

I think the best I ever had was a couple of years ago with a guy I had chatted with a lot online. We were talking about rubbing our sweet spots to get off and decided to do it together on the phone. One of the best O's I've ever had ---doing it that way & hearing him enjoying it too.
50+ 6' 195. Hairy jack bud.
Unregistered ?

OK. Without using names, who was the worse phoners? I had a lot of those. 3 basic types of losers: The ones that came a minute into the call and just hung up, some Hispanic guy from FL that was less than 10 years younger than me who kept calling me "Daddy", and the ones who screamed into the phone while they were cumming.
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » who is the best you had phone with?