JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Panties Again
Page: of 2   next > 
Unregistered ?

Ladies, as you may know by now there are a great number of guys out there that have a thing with panties. Just looking at the number of threads and posts on this topic here shows a large feedback of guys who find this kind of thing very erotic and enjoyable. But I am very interested in hearing what you women think on this subject. If your significant other or someone you found very attractive used your underwear to masturbate, would you consider it arousing and flattering, or just unattractive and downright gross? Have you ever known someone who was into this kind of thing, and if so, what did you do?

Thanks in advance ladies for your input as I truly have been curious about your views on this as well.
Add a reply Quote this post
jj88 Novice Jackinchatter

24 posts since 2010-06-16

I think it depends entirely on who it is and the situation. If a partner wanted to I wouldn't find it weird or gross at all, but if someone else did it without my knowledge that would be creepy and weird.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
pantycouple Novice Jackinchatter

48 posts since 2011-03-03
40 year old from USA
It excites me and flatters me when someone has taken my panties and used them for pleasure. More woman need to realize that its a compliment that a guy takes your panties and uses them to pleasure themselves with. Most men have done this and will continue to do this. Women lets not get our panties in a bunch lets embrace that they find us so attractive that they want to be close to us and perhaps are to shy to approach us or if we are already taken like myself than they know they cannot approach us but they still feel attracted to and the closest they can get is our panties. Check out our profile for more about us.
Couple with a huge fetish for panties, we both are turned on by pleasuring with panties, check out our profile for more about us.
claudia_f Novice Jackinchatter

55 posts since 2009-09-13
44 year old curious from US
pantycouple said:
It excites me and flatters me when someone has taken my panties and used them for pleasure. More woman need to realize that its a compliment that a guy takes your panties and uses them to pleasure themselves with. Most men have done this and will continue to do this. Women lets not get our panties in a bunch lets embrace that they find us so attractive that they want to be close to us and perhaps are to shy to approach us or if we are already taken like myself than they know they cannot approach us but they still feel attracted to and the closest they can get is our panties. Check out our profile for more about us.

I don't know that I would take it as a compliment necessarily but if someone I was with asked I probably wouldn't mind letting him have a pair to "borrow" either. Now without me knowing is a whole different story... trust is important after all and stealing isn't exactly trustworthy!
Unregistered ?

Not really the point of the thread but I do have a female friend who lets me borrow hers for my own personal use. And as long as I bring them back washed and clean she will give me a new pair. It was extremely awkward asking her the first time. Being drunk helped a lot. But to my surprise she was intrigued by it, laid down the rules and its been panty sniffing fun ever since. smile
claudia_f Novice Jackinchatter

55 posts since 2009-09-13
44 year old curious from US
lildickstroker said:
Not really the point of the thread but I do have a female friend who lets me borrow hers for my own personal use. And as long as I bring them back washed and clean she will give me a new pair. It was extremely awkward asking her the first time. Being drunk helped a lot. But to my surprise she was intrigued by it, laid down the rules and its been panty sniffing fun ever since. smile

I guess that's one way to get one's laundry done grin

av339 Amateur Jackinchatter

191 posts since 2010-02-13
51 year old curious
claudia_f said:
I guess that's one way to get one's laundry done grin

lol! I do agree with you on the trust point, Claudia. And what's more I imagine borrowing WITH your knowledge must only enhance the experience for the other party too! grin
slipjerker Amateur Jackinchatter

221 posts since 2008-07-09
77 year old heterosexual from Dallas, TX
av339 said:
lol! I do agree with you on the trust point, Claudia. And what's more I imagine borrowing WITH your knowledge must only enhance the experience for the other party too! grin

It would certainly 'enhance the experience' for ME! Since I buy my own panties anyway I'm familiar with the cost. I've never stolen panties for my own use but have 'borrowed' them before. It would be a thrill to have a lady friend loan me some of hers for my use and I'd even be willing to let her watch me use them! If anyone's interested, please let me know! Yes, I will launder them before returning. . . . LOL laugh
Will masturbate in person :)
coolguy30 Novice Jackinchatter

45 posts since 2009-06-26
45 year old curious
hey
janicesilky Novice Jackinchatter

5 posts since 2010-10-21
bisexual
I do not mind guys use my silky panties to masturbate or shoot their sperm in them, I find it sexual erotic.
pantyjacker13 Amateur Jackinchatter

103 posts since 2011-03-17
54 year old curious from Salem, VA
All you women are great. My past girlfriend knows of my panty fetish and liked putting hers in my luggage when I went on an out of town trip. And she would help me out by getting other girls' panties for me, including her own step sister's! Awesome.
And my ex wife has sent hers to me in the mail from 2 states away. I just love the smell of pussy scented panties if I can't have that pussy. And yes, I end up cumming in or on them.
js06877 Professional Jackinchatter

1251 posts since 2009-03-08
77 year old from Connecticut
pantyjacker13 said:
All you women are great. My past girlfriend knows of my panty fetish and liked putting hers in my luggage when I went on an out of town trip. And she would help me out by getting other girls' panties for me, including her own step sister's! Awesome.
And my ex wife has sent hers to me in the mail from 2 states away. I just love the smell of pussy scented panties if I can't have that pussy. And yes, I end up cumming in or on them.

I think that is so hot that your g/f slipped her soiled panties in your suitcase like that! Keep that girl. She's something special.
Unregistered ?

I think its a huge turn on if a man licked my panties mmmm sometimes when i am extremly wet i take off my panties and lick the pussy juices of it and smear the remaining on my breasts. It just feels so good i like it very much.
Mel Amateur Jackinchatter

402 posts since 2007-01-22
84 year old bisexual from east Texas
O you are so right wish i was there to lick them for you and anywhere you want
like a jackoff buddie in or around the 936 area code area
ilsatyr63 Skilled Jackinchatter

704 posts since 2010-06-28
76 year old bisexual from central Florida
sexigirl said:
I think its a huge turn on if a man licked my panties mmmm sometimes when i am extremly wet i take off my panties and lick the pussy juices of it and smear the remaining on my breasts. It just feels so good i like it very much.

I think you will have no end of volunteers to lick your panties or anything else you want licked. I know I would.
Viva la 69; I'll suck yours while you suck mine!
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Panties Again