JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » I can't stop edging
Page: < prev  of 6  
Unregistered ?

PorYes said:
After almost 12 hours I finally finished. It was insane. I can't even describe my horniness.

Now it's gone. Can't wait to get it back soon.

I know of that horniness you cant explain after that long. I can easily jack off up to 6-8 hours straight before I even think of a quick break. The longer you jack off with no break the hornier you get. Most sessions start early in the day and have gone into the wee hours of night (8am to 3 am). It adds to the excitement and horniness when I realize I started early in the day and its now almost mid night. after passing the 10 hour mark it gets insanely horny. those who been there know what I am talking about.
Add a reply Quote this post
NakedHornyGuy1975 Professional Jackinchatter

1134 posts since 2017-04-19
48 year old heterosexual male from Streator, Illinois
I love to edge for several hours, wanting to cum so bad but not wanting to because then the funs over.
NakedHornyGuy1975
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Ready2Shoot Enlightened Jackinchatter

2931 posts since 2006-07-23
61 year old bisexual from Oregon
NakedHornyGuy1975 said:
I love to edge for several hours, wanting to cum so bad but not wanting to because then the funs over.

Aint that the truth!
Unregistered ?

NakedHornyGuy1975 said:

I agree 100%. This is me, exactly.
mainebob56 Novice Jackinchatter

80 posts since 2017-04-20
68 year old curious male from Downeast Maine
Damn, I feel proud of myself if I can edge for up to an hour before cumming. I do enjoy edging on a rainy day when alone and it's too crappy to get outside. Other then that, I'll go for a nice quick release and get out and do something else.
Unregistered ?

Love to edge for hours at a time. Love teasing my cock. So hot to do it with other cock gooners!
Unregistered ?

Edging is the best. Somtimes when I slightly raise my left leg I instantly get that tingle/tickle sensation in my cock.

It's a vicious circle because when I'm not wanking I'm thinking about wanking. Sometimes I can't sleep for fucking wanking.
Page: < prev  of 6  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » I can't stop edging