JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » The Head and the Shaft
Page: < prev  of 2  
Unregistered ?

I like rubbing my foreskin on the ridge of the head. Shaft is pretty much for prolonging my orgasm.
Add a reply Quote this post
genuinefine Professional Jackinchatter

1003 posts since 2005-09-09
male from TX
Ryanjodude said:
Love the topic! I have about 7.5 cut with a pretty large mushroom. Always like it best with lube and get very very aroused playing with my engorged head. A few years ago I met an awesome jo bud who taught had me lay back with my legs spread, hands behind my head while he manipulated and abused the head, edging me until I spermed huge loads. He taught me how to do the same to him--he was a little smaller but even bigger mushroom. Even prolonging by edging, we spewed a lot of sperm!

You just described my favorite thing to do. Of course, it's incredible if you can have a bud do that to you (Go ahead and drive me crazy, please!); but it's also an excellent way to JO if you're alone. Plus, if you're into online or phone JO with a bud, both of you playing with your dick heads and encouraging each other can add a new dimension to a session. I love guys who are willing to "get nasty" in that way!
50+ 6' 195. Hairy jack bud.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
masturbator85 Amateur Jackinchatter

389 posts since 2010-05-30
38 year old from the EU - serious addict
The head is the most sensitive part of my cock, no question. It feels nice to hold the shaft, but the greatest sensation is that of the forehead working the head.
str8, but love to fantasize about sucking a cock... [email protected]
Ready2Shoot Enlightened Jackinchatter

2931 posts since 2006-07-23
61 year old bisexual from Oregon
genuinefine said:
You just described my favorite thing to do. Of course, it's incredible if you can have a bud do that to you (Go ahead and drive me crazy, please!); but it's also an excellent way to JO if you're alone. Plus, if you're into online or phone JO with a bud, both of you playing with your dick heads and encouraging each other can add a new dimension to a session. I love guys who are willing to "get nasty" in that way!

This must be why I like "doorknobbing" so much when I'm edging. While I'm hard, and hopefully leaking pre, I'll just wrap a fist around the head and groove and just twist my fist back and forth like I'm opening a door, letting the head slip around.
Unregistered ?

diverdown000 said:
I like rubbing my foreskin on the ridge of the head...

Head, corona, shaft, frenulum, foreskin... each feels great though my frenulum is probably the most sexually satisfying area. Each part of my cock produces different sensations - so I'll focus on different areas when I masturbate. Enjoy one for awhile, then shift to another, or sometimes all of them combined.
uncut29uk Skilled Jackinchatter

672 posts since 2007-06-03
46 year old male from Buckinghamshire UK
Ready2Shoot said:
when I pull the skin back tight, lightly stroke up and down the inside of my skin stretched along my shaft is electrifying. I find especially sensitive is around the groove of my helmet and--of course!--the sweet spot of the frenulum.

As a fellow uncut guy, I absolutely agree. Cut guys miss out on the underside of the foreskin which becomes part of the shaft. Playing with this area is pretty intense.

On the rest I have to agree that the head is far more sensitive than the shaft. Slicking u the head with some lube and paying it attention is a great way for me to build a massive load.
www.buddybate.com
Unregistered ?

Kent said:
There have been comments on here from guys pointing out that for their dick, the biggest feeling is mostly in and around the head. I had a jo bud in college with a fairly long one (about 8 1/2 hard) who said the same thing. He said that the shaft is mostly just about getting the head into a deep warm place.

I only have about 7 inches, but I know that when I jackoff, I'm mostly working the head. Maybe really long-shafted guys would notice this more than the shorter guys. Maybe guys with shorter hardons have a more intense feeling to their dicks overall.

Any other dudes here notice that they play mostly with their head when they jack it? Any guys with a really sensitive shaft?

I focus on the top 2/3rd's of my cock so I almost always have some head action. Shaft skin is nowhere near as sensitive as the inside skin - it's the feeling of my shaft skin moving up and down over my shaft that I enjoy.
Unregistered ?

Ready2Shoot said:
This must be why I like "doorknobbing" so much when I'm edging. While I'm hard, and hopefully leaking pre, I'll just wrap a fist around the head and groove and just twist my fist back and forth like I'm opening a door, letting the head slip around.

Man I am going to give doorknobbing a try...it sounds awesome.
Unregistered ?

The ridge of the head is my most sensitive and I am going to try doorknobbing too!
Unregistered ?

masturbator85 said:
The head is the most sensitive part of my cock, no question. It feels nice to hold the shaft, but the greatest sensation is that of the forehead working the head.

Me too!
Unregistered ?

I`m a senior cocksucker servicing mostly married men whose wives won`t blow them( pity the poor wives,eh?) Have about a dozen regulars ,young and old and they all love for me to hold their cockheads between my happy lips as I tongue fuck their pissholes to make them cum. I love the cockhead ,so spongy, sexy as I knash down on it with my toothless gums...I take their piss too of course. love my men, Mmmm...
Unregistered ?

I've always believed men who remove their
dentures give The Best blowjobs; and I state that
from my own experience of having been sucked
by such men. Priceless!
I wish you were in my neighborhood, I'd love to
fuck that hot moist gummy mouth of yours!

I'm uncut. I've pulled my foreskin back when
I was 13yo, and have kept it pulled back ever since;
so I've lost some sensitivity due to going
commando all the time.

But still, I love to Doorknob my cock head
with olive oil and it feels so good.
My cock head also feels good when I pull my
home-made soft fleece tube over it.
My shaft feels nice when I gently stroke it,
but my cock head is where I zone out into
nirvana during a good long doorknob edging.

cumjerker said:
I`m a senior cocksucker servicing mostly married men whose wives won`t blow them( pity the poor wives,eh?) Have about a dozen regulars ,young and old and they all love for me to hold their cockheads between my happy lips as I tongue fuck their pissholes to make them cum. I love the cockhead ,so spongy, sexy as I knash down on it with my toothless gums...I take their piss too of course. love my men, Mmmm...
alanj Amateur Jackinchatter

425 posts since 2014-04-18
77 year old homosexual male from indiana
My cock is 6 inches with a hard on and cut. I jack off my cock right below the ridge of the head. I lube up the head and grip it in the palm of my hand and go for the cum all the time. Jack the shaft when I edge, but always back to the head or the ridge of the head to shoot my nuts. When I get a blow job (which is not often), I always have them concentrate on the head and the area just below. Love to have the tongue used on the head of my cock. I do the same to guys I give blow jobs too.
onlybyhand Skilled Jackinchatter

765 posts since 2015-05-21
77 year old curious male from United Kingdom
I think almost the sexual physical feelings in the penis during masturbation, and pentrative sex, are in the urethra (the internal tube through which pass the urine, seminal fluid and semen), and not in the outer skin of the penis. The glans is part of the urethra and for many is too sensitive to touch directly but reponds well to oral, vaginal, and lubricated stimulation. The frenulum just happens to be closest to the urethra. Personally with a flexible foreskin I have never stimulated my glans directly, although in my 50s direct touch became increasingly tolerable. Usually with solo unlubicated masturbation one or more fingers are workinng the urethra. A buddy can give hand at 90 degrees to a soloist, with almost no urethral contact, and make masturbation last almost indefinitely. Sex feelings are not only due to nerve endings but also due to endorphins produced by the stimulated urethra. Urethra can be stimulated nearly as far back as the anus, with gradually decreasing responsivity further from the glans, but with lots (and lots!) of practice . . . .
Older mature male, good hand trained 7.5+, short flexible foreskin, glans often uncovered.
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » The Head and the Shaft