JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » My gf's sister
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Longshot Amateur Jackinchatter

249 posts since 2009-08-23
49 year old heterosexual from Barberton, OH
dzepher said:
I used to be in the same situation,my philosophy was there are plenty of fish in the sea so i went for it, gf got rid of me as soon as she heard about it and i didnt get layed by the sister. If you do try make sure both chicks are drunk as shit first. Either way its over with the gf though.

Wow. Are you seriously advocating date rape?
CAUTION: Contents under pressure.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
shaved74 Skilled Jackinchatter

718 posts since 2010-05-23
50 year old curious from omaha
i feel the same way about my wifes sister when i see her in skimpy outfits and her bikini by the pool love her big tits and ass. When i was at her house oneday and nobody was home i went up to her bedroom found her panty drawer and took sum of her sexiest thongs and now i use them sometimes when i jo love to cum on them. One other time we were at her parents house and she had hung her bikini on the bathroom door and was in showering i just had to smell her bikini bottoms it smelled like my nose was right on her pussy wow was it hot.
shaved74
JackinUncut Amateur Jackinchatter

196 posts since 2008-12-07
53 year old heterosexual from North West Georgia
Mickey52 said:
Do nothing, except masturbate. If you tried anything and your gf's sister objected, you'd be in deep doo.

What he said, its a better fantasy.
A mind is like a door or a window, it only works when open.
james13 Amateur Jackinchatter

292 posts since 2010-04-24
36 year old heterosexual male from Ohio
same here.... my GFs sister is sooo hot .. she has perfect tits and an amazing ass ..... and shes so open about her sex life to her sister when im around i get soo hard
Unregistered ?

Pics?
mentaldish Novice Jackinchatter

94 posts since 2010-05-14
52 year old bisexual male from Cleveland, OH
I totally understand. I've been turned on by my wife's siblings for years. She has 2 sisters and 1 brother and I do each of them if I ever had the chance. Both of her sisters have great bodies and remind me of my wife a bit when she was younger like they are and her brother is very good looking, has a great body (he's extremely fit) and he is hung like a horse.
Stonehard54 Amateur Jackinchatter

305 posts since 2010-01-07
70 year old curious from Grand junction Colorado
My wifes sister , has a great set of legs and a big set of tits! She walked in just as I was getting our the shower. I was walking around naked , which I do often, she was standing there, as I was coming around the corner. She looked at me, down to the crotch, up to me and back down to my cock! Her nipples got hard!! She mention my cock was bigger soft then her husband was hard. I mention that there's only one way to see how big I am! I also said it is a great way to start the day! We went to the bedroom, she and I had a great morning!! Fucked three times!!!
Pleasure and be pleasured
luvtojrk Novice Jackinchatter

30 posts since 2010-06-12
54 year old curious from Some where in So Cal
JackinUncut said:
What he said, its a better fantasy.

I agree, by keeping it a fantasy u can do what ever u want when ever u want plus u get to keep your girlfriend
some one who loves to masturbate
Unregistered ?

My wife has a younger sister (she's 16). She's not the prettiest person ever, but she's cute and has a great ass. Something about her really gets to me... We don't see her often, but when we do its amazing. When she walks into the room I feel a cold flush come over me and while I don't get immediately hard, I know I just want to have her for myself. Wife will never know, but I've pretended I was fucking her younger sister a few times while we've fucked. Only fantasy, of course
headerfatty Professional Jackinchatter

1354 posts since 2010-01-18
62 year old curious from Hou Tx
My sil had 44 dd tits but has had a reduction surgery ,always wondered if she was shaved or not and what colour her pussy hair is .
roggieh Amateur Jackinchatter

290 posts since 2008-08-02
75 year old
My wife and I were swingers when we got married. Four years after we got married, we were moving from Alaska to New Mexico. Her oldest sister came to travel with us back to the lower 48 states. We were traveling in a truck with a cab over camper. Third night I got the wife going and we fucked like mad. Sister-in-law could hear and feel camper rocking. I made lots of noise when I shot my load. I jumped out of bed and got a wash cloth for the wife to clean up. I was standing in front of sister-in-laws bed, showing her my erection. She reached out and felt it, then took a drop of cum off the tip with her finger and placed it in her mouth. Next night she asked the wife if I could fuck her. Wife said yes so I started fucking both at night.

Two years ago wife's youngest sister came to live with us. Wife went on business trip. I fell down stairs. Younger sister helped me into her bed since I could not go back upstairs. She gave me a pain killer. She got the directions mixed up and gave me too much. I passed out. During the night I dreamed I was sleeping with the wife, I rolled on top and fucked her brains out. Next morning younger sister claimed I raped her. We talked about it, and I finally convinced her I don't do that, and that I did not remember it. Later in the day, she took my hand and led me to her bed. She said since we already did it we may as well enjoy it. Wife was pissed when she got back, but she got over it. Now I alternate sleeping with them.
Unregistered ?

My first wife's sister came to stay with us and on one Sunday morning when we were still in bed but late morning she came into the bedroom to talk to my wife. My wife said get into bed so she did. I was between my wife and her sister and with them talking between each other about all sorts of trivia I got a hard on. I moved my wifes hand over my penis so that she knew how I felt and she turned and said to me with her sister listening you had better do something about that!
So I masturbated and ejeculated between them. I now feel very difficult when I meet her sister because that Sunday keeps flashing back to me.
selempa Novice Jackinchatter

17 posts since 2013-06-25
55 year old bisexual from australia
If g/f is a good fuck, do nothing. If she a dud fuck, make a play for sister
selempa
Chiefiepa Amateur Jackinchatter

464 posts since 2013-04-24
56 year old curious from PA
would luv to have someone show me sil or mil pics while we stroke on cam to them
Married and luv stroking to sexy pics!
tossingofftoday Novice Jackinchatter

12 posts since 2013-06-27
52 year old
Get it out in front of her, start wanking and see what she does.
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » My gf's sister