JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Naked in a forest
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Unregistered ?

Definitely - stripping and stroking outdoors in the warm sun is wonderful.
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

Go for it, it really puts a thrill into the jack off session. I've jacked off butt naked in the forest near where I live and I haven't regretted doing so.
jamie36 Novice Jackinchatter

13 posts since 2010-05-27
50 year old heterosexual
Weren't worried about getting caught, hands_on? Was it a remote area? This forest is just opposite a main street, and sometimes people cut through it to reach the park on the other side.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
dickguy Professional Jackinchatter

1678 posts since 2009-05-14
86 year old heterosexual male from Minnesota
Ben,
What do you mean, impossible to do in MN. You are giving folks as bad image of our state. I've been wanking outdoors in MN ever since I moved here 30 years ago. And before that, many years in WI.
Dickguy
Dickguy
Stonehard54 Amateur Jackinchatter

305 posts since 2010-01-07
70 year old curious from Grand junction Colorado
I and a guy I know went back into forest, on his property, got naked, and jo! He could really suck cock, I emded theday gettin a blow job, being total naked. I used to getting sucked and fuck in woods!! Great place!
Pleasure and be pleasured
GREYEAGLE Amateur Jackinchatter

121 posts since 2006-02-20
77 year old
having been raised on a very rural farm in west virginia,i have been naked lot of times in the woods,in the creeks swimming!! in the barn,just abt everywhere one wud get naked,i have!! plenty of jacking in each one too!!
Unregistered ?

jamie36 said:
Weren't worried about getting caught, hands_on? Was it a remote area? This forest is just opposite a main street, and sometimes people cut through it to reach the park on the other side.

It was a next to the one national road, N2. Quite a major road. I was worried but that just added to the thrill of it. Done it several times.
Unregistered ?

A local forest is where i have gone many times over the years to jerk off. It is visited by many people so going totally naked is out of the question. Standing there with pants round my ankles and cock in hand is so exciting. On two occasions i have been caught by other males who have been out for walks, or maybe going to do the same thing. One bloke took his cock out and we jerked while watching each other, the other time he watched until i shot my load then just walked off.
Unregistered ?

I had the advantage of living near a hippie commune. Nuf said.
slipjerker Amateur Jackinchatter

221 posts since 2008-07-09
77 year old heterosexual from Dallas, TX
I LOVE getting naked outdoors and jerking off - enjoying the sun, the breeze, the possibility of being seen . . . hehe I enjoy doing it and also watching someone else doing it - make a vid when you do and post it on xtube or somewhere we can see you doin' it! ! ! lol amazed laugh stroke
Will masturbate in person :)
gondo Professional Jackinchatter

1117 posts since 2008-02-09
70 year old curious male from Toronto, Canada
I was in a research program at university that required me to spend many days at a time in a wooded area doing field work. There was a small sheltered clearing near the field site, about the size of a small room. It was effectively screened on all sides by young pines, and the ground covered in moss. It was an ideal place to strip down and jerk to a toe-curling orgasm. On a couple of occasions I also brought a female student there and fucked in the moss.
Unregistered ?

Sex, or masturbating - in a forest area is awesome, especially if it's a bit risky. I can't tell you how many places I've lived with decorative tree areas I've got naked in, car's driving by not even thinking of looking! You'd be surprised really, most people are oblivious unless they're kids of hide-and-seek age.
Unregistered ?

There's a nature preserve near my home that's popular with skinny-dippers and nude sunbathers. It's not offically nude but nudity has been accepted in the secluded parts of the reserve for as long as I can remember.

My favorate place at the reserve is a secluded ravine with flat rocks, flowing water and big trees. There's a nice swimming hole at the base of the ravine. I enjoy long masturbation sessions in the ravine while sitting on the flat rocks that overlook the swimming hole.

From the flat rocks I can see who's coming along the trail on the far side of the swimming hole. Some people walk the trail nude and often stop for a swim. If they are nude, I continue to masturbate and allow myself to get 'caught'. Some stop to watch and a few will also masturbate while watching. It's a delight to masturbate freely and openly provided it is in a place friendly to nudity and open sex. I'm fortunate to find that kind of environment at the preserve.

As an adult nudist/exhibitionist man, I travel about seeking places in nature where I can be naked and enjoy (safe, sensible, friendly) open masturbation with or for other adults. In general, I find that un-offical nude beaches and swimming holes and some adult nudist resorts (not AANR) afford the opportunities to enjoy this kind of erotic adventure in a safe environment. I absolutely love to masturbate freely and openly out in nature.

stroke
curiousbored1298 Amateur Jackinchatter

202 posts since 2010-03-26
42 year old heterosexual male from San Francisco Bay Area
jamie36 said:
I found a tree there with quite a deep, smooth moss-lined hole in the trunk. I'm obsessed with the idea now of going there, getting totally bare arsed, barefoot, my clothes some distance away, fucking hell out of the tight hole in that tree, giving it all i've got, not giving a fuck who sees ... Risky, I know ... wish I could work up the courage!

Dont fuck it lol, you'll get slivers in your cock. I would gently rub my cock on it then just jerk off on it. I dare you to do this and take pics!
Masturbation is fun, let's chat about it! Link to my bate pics and vid is in my profile.
berghaus Novice Jackinchatter

67 posts since 2010-03-30
58 year old curious from Worcestershire, England
jamie36 said:

that doesn't sound like a 'forest' to me...just a clump of trees
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Naked in a forest