JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Two couples - Two beds - One room
Page: of 2   next > 
Str8_Bob Professional Jackinchatter

1351 posts since 2008-04-25
53 year old heterosexual male from USA
My wife would never swap partners or "perform" in front of an audience. But I'd like to try something a little more exciting than our usual missionary fuck in the dark bedroom. I talked to a guy online who said that he and his wife would travel with another couple and share a motel room with two beds. Then they would make love simultaneously. No spouse swapping, just another couple in an adjoining bed making love at the same time you are. With the light on, BTW. Sounds HOT to me.

My wife and I know another couple. He tells me that he and his wife would be up for that, if my wife agrees. (He says that his wife is a tiger in bed and will try almost anything...LOL.) Anybody else ever try this? Did it turn you on?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

sounds great to me...i wuld like to just watch and jack...
Unregistered ?

I would love to be in the next bed having sex with anybody, while another couple of any combination was making love in the next bed over. That would be such a turn-on! It would even be better if we stopped once in a while to take turns watching while the other couple did their thing.
jerka20aus Amateur Jackinchatter

155 posts since 2006-02-19
38 year old homosexual from Melbourne, Australia
i've almost had this. my bf and i have gone away with another couple. we weren't in adjoining beds but in the rooms next to each other, we all knew we were all fucking, we all stayed very quiet tho, i liked knowing we weren't the only ones getting off

my bf and i have also fucked with someone sharing the room but we did it while they were asleep, very hot to think they could wake up and catch us
It's sex with someone I love!
Unregistered ?

jerka20aus said:
i've almost had this. my bf and i have gone away with another couple. we weren't in adjoining beds but in the rooms next to each other, we all knew we were all fucking, we all stayed very quiet tho, i liked knowing we weren't the only ones getting off

my bf and i have also fucked with someone sharing the room but we did it while they were asleep, very hot to think they could wake up and catch us

I would gladly pay for the room just for the opportunity to watch two guys fulfilling all their lusts as they make love to each other, and then after they rest up a bit hopefully we can have a 3some with me in the middle. MMM
Roger Skilled Jackinchatter

515 posts since 2007-06-06
63 year old bisexual male
We've never done the hotel room thing, but it does sound hot Bob. My wife and I actually had sort of a similar experience though.

We had houseguests. And even with closed bedroom doors, sound can travel in a quiet house. Well our houseguests decided to have sex, and she was pretty vocal. She let out a sharp little squeal on each of her husband's down strokes. We could hear every stroke he made, and the squeals got louder as she got closer and he stroked faster. Finally she had a very loud orgasm. When I then rolled over and began foreplay on my wife, I'm sure she was surprised. But I had just gotten too horny to pass it up. And I didn't care if they heard.
jj88 Novice Jackinchatter

24 posts since 2010-06-16

I have had this when travelling abroad before. I was in a hostel room and there were more than four people, but four of us (two pairs) were having sex in seperate beds next to each other. It really is so hot to hear other people and see them - we weren't interacting at all but it was great, an awesome memory.
jackin_daily Skilled Jackinchatter

624 posts since 2005-12-07
62 year old heterosexual from UK
I would love to fuck while there's another couple fucking in the same room. But my wife would say NO to any suggestion of someone else being in the same room.
Proud to be called a wanker
Striker58 Novice Jackinchatter

43 posts since 2009-12-01
73 year old curious from Indiana
My wife and I use to do this with a couple of married friends. It started out by playing strip poker, but soon that got boring, so we advanced to other things. We had an extra bedroom that I equipped with 2 single beds. After we were all naked, we'd go to the "sex room" for some fun. We never swapped, but we would have sex on our respective beds, usually starting out with oral and then finally intercourse. I remember that my wife and I would always cum first, the other lady had trouble cumming, so then we would just lay and watch the show until we were horny again. Then we'd start again and finish with them watching us. Kept this up for a couple of years, not sure why it stopped. I guess we grew apart.
quik2cum Novice Jackinchatter

45 posts since 2009-05-20
72 year old heterosexual from Southern Indiana
My girlfriend and I have done it in the front seat of my car, with my friend in the back screwing his girlfriend. In fact, we did that with several different girls.
KansasWood Skilled Jackinchatter

508 posts since 2006-06-20
72 year old bisexual male from Kansas City area
When I was going to college my best friend dated the roommate of the girl I was dating and so it ended up that the two of us were always in the same room with two different girls. Bet that room smelled like sex by the end of the night lol
Unregistered ?

I think two couples having sex in the same room is very erotic and sexually thrilling. I've done it a few times and every time it's been terrific. Hearing and seeing another couple indulging in a variety of sexual episodes, and you doing the same thing, really gets me off. When I've been involved in sex like this a couple of times we actually swapped and a couple of times we girls got it on while the boys watched, but mainly it's been two by two. I love listening and watching another girl cum.
Striker58 Novice Jackinchatter

43 posts since 2009-12-01
73 year old curious from Indiana
SexyLeslie said:
I think two couples having sex in the same room is very erotic and sexually thrilling. I've done it a few times and every time it's been terrific. Hearing and seeing another couple indulging in a variety of sexual episodes, and you doing the same thing, really gets me off. When I've been involved in sex like this a couple of times we actually swapped and a couple of times we girls got it on while the boys watched, but mainly it's been two by two. I love listening and watching another girl cum.

I agree with Leslie, all the wet sounds from all the sex being had, the moans and soft vocal sounds. The loud orgasm sounds, the fast, heavy breathing, and knowing when someone from the other couple is about to cum, and them knowing when you're about to. My wife and I use to do it quite often with another couple and I can tell you that it's great! Site, sounds and smells.
Unregistered ?

Done it with wife before we were married, with her sister and boyfriend in the next bed fucking as well.
Also, had wife in back of car with another couple in the front. GO FOR IT!!
Mind you that is all quite tame with what I have done since but it was erotic
azgolfer Novice Jackinchatter

63 posts since 2009-07-22
63 year old curious from Arizona
Sound Great !!!

My wife and I, will be in Las Vegas this weekend. Aug 14 & 15. Meet us at the Wynne.

Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Two couples - Two beds - One room