JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Double teaming blow up doll with step son
Page: of 1  
jamie36 Novice Jackinchatter

13 posts since 2010-05-27
50 year old heterosexual
Hey guys. This is an awkward situation. My step son is 21 - he's my wife's eldest. He's just come back from college, living at home with us, and he's been a bit down because he's having trouble finding work, etc.

So I suggested a guy's night in while his mother was working late. We got in a few films, one or two beers; I wanted to cheer him up. The more we talked though, the more he seemed down on himself, saying he wasn't any good, that he felt like a loser and so on, and then saying how he wasn't even popular with girls (and I know for a fact that was total crap, he's had plenty of girlfriends and he's a good looking dude).

I don't know what made me do it, I wanted to show him he was a top guy, I guess; but I ran upstairs and brought down this blow up doll I'd bought a few years ago. I was like "come on dude, show me what you can do with this thing, show me you're the man."

We'd had a few to drink by then, as I mentioned, so it was completely not like my usual behaviour. My step son, Matt, was saying how he was no good, couldn't do it and all that rubbish, but then I saw this spark in his eye like he wanted to try it.

To be honest, some of the night is a blur, thanks to the drink, but I remember Matt standing up to take off his socks, his jeans and his boxers. He kept his t-shirt on and took the doll from behind, fucking it doggy style. I remember cheering him on, telling him he was a hero, that he was the man and he looked like a champion, and that really got him going. He had one foot up on the coffee table, really fucking the crap out of that thing. The last thing I remember is being naked myself and pumping the doll's mouth while Matt continued to ram its pussy.

This morning I woke up feeling pretty terrible, like I'd crossed a line. When in the moment, I remember all I wanted to do was make Matt feel good about himself, but in the cold light of day I couldn't believe what had happened. The thing is, when I was making breakfast, Matt came downstairs in just his boxers, a big grin on his face, and started talking about how awesome it had been to fuck the doll, and how he couldn't wait to do it again. He showed no sign of feeling awkward whatsoever. He keeps asking if we can double team the doll again, and I don't know what to say. It seems to have bucked his spirts up, but I don't know if it's harmless or wrong or what....
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

ok, I must admit that the situation is a bit wierd due to the fact that you're one of his parental figures but look at it this way. If that were another 21 year old guy would you have done it still? I'd say you would have. He is old enough to make his own choices and he isn't related to you by blood, just marrige,so I'd say what you should do is talk to him about it. Tell him that you're feeling kind of awkward with the situation and see what he says, he clearly isn't feeling remorse or anything wrong with it. I suppose you could do it again with him no harm done but just don't tell too many people, I don't know how accomodating they'll be about this. Also I don't think your wife would be too happy about it either.
Ben Enlightened Jackinchatter
Cock of the walk
2998 posts since 2005-07-18
45 year old curious from St Paul, Minnesota
I'm not a parent or a step parent so maybe my view on this is skewed. But how the hell did you come up with the idea of having him fuck a blow up doll in front of you as a solution to cheer him up? Beers, yeah. Action movies, yeah. Blow up doll, wtf?

I find this very questionable, especially since you're the same guy that posted this a month ago:

"Hey all. I'm a dad myself, been thinking about talking to my 16 year old son about jacking, time for one of the father and son chats. I'm not sure whether it'd just embarrass him though, any advice?"
I'm just a guy
jamie36 Novice Jackinchatter

13 posts since 2010-05-27
50 year old heterosexual
It was a bonding thing, the way friends bond over girls. I wasn't taking it seriously at the time, just thought it was an "out there," comic thing to try. As for my other post, I was simply trying to get my head around the idea of a father/ son chat (with my other step-son) because their mother has always been quite strict and prudish about things like masturbation, before I came along, and I wanted to make sure his approach was healthy and he was well informed. I'm not sure what you're getting at but from my point of view, any sexual talk, or this blow up doll thing, is done in the same spirit of two straight mates.
JEFE Novice Jackinchatter

80 posts since 2006-02-07
71 year old from South Texas
I think the whole story was made up. I think jamie36 would like to do something as perverted as this. But he won't or can't so he makes up this story to see what kind of reaction he gets from other guys on here.
Looking for mutual masturbaton buddy in South Texas. Looking for another married older man (50s, 60s, 70s) for masturbation and sucking and maybe this will lead to other things.
raddick Novice Jackinchatter

2 posts since 2010-07-05

I should be careful in how I phrase what I'm about to say because I don't want it to be construed as inciting or advocating anything illegal.

However, if this story is indeed true, you should give up on life. I'm not saying that to be mean or rude, I just really mean that this, as you've described it, indicates a very deep - and possibly not-correctable - cognitive error in your thought process.

There is no shame in giving up or quitting. Sometimes life is difficult and sometimes our situational circumstances are difficult. Sometimes they are too difficult to overcome. You have many options available to you that would allow you to voluntarily separate from day-to-day interaction with other humans and live out your life with an appropriate "buffer zone" between you and mainstream society. I would be happy to counsel you on any of them, please feel free to PM me if you like.
raddick Novice Jackinchatter

2 posts since 2010-07-05

BTW - how the F do I change my age? I'm not 94 years old, I don't know why it says that.
Unregistered ?

@raddick: I think you're as seriously screwed in the head as the fellow who posted the original message in this thread. Your advice is about as stupid as anything I've seen written on this site. You should stop reading coffee table psychology books... I recommend that you go get some mental help for yourself.

@jamie36: You are fishing in the wrong pond. If you want to have male/male sexual encounters, as it seems obvious that you do, then go find an appropriate partner OUTSIDE of your family. I hesitate to give any legitimacy to the misguided comments by raddick by you should seek some professional help. Just not the fucked up crap raddick was spouting.

raddick said:
I should be careful in how I phrase what I'm about to say because I don't want it to be construed as inciting or advocating anything illegal.

However, if this story is indeed true, you should give up on life. I'm not saying that to be mean or rude, I just really mean that this, as you've described it, indicates a very deep - and possibly not-correctable - cognitive error in your thought process.

There is no shame in giving up or quitting. Sometimes life is difficult and sometimes our situational circumstances are difficult. Sometimes they are too difficult to overcome. You have many options available to you that would allow you to voluntarily separate from day-to-day interaction with other humans and live out your life with an appropriate "buffer zone" between you and mainstream society. I would be happy to counsel you on any of them, please feel free to PM me if you like.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Double teaming blow up doll with step son