JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Stroking While Driving?
Page: of 7   next > 
str8stroker21 Novice Jackinchatter

13 posts since 2009-11-18
35 year old heterosexual from NY state
This may have been discussed before but I was wondering if anyone has busted a nut while driving?

I did the other day while working for work. I had to drive four hours both ways and use so bored. I got hard started stroking it and just slowed down a bit to blow my load. A couple mapkins and everything was cleaned up, no evidence. The rush was great as I would pass people and cover up a bit so they wouldn't notice. Altho, one truck driver beeped.

Anyone else ever stroke and drive?

Caution: becareful to pay attention to the road!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Cockflesh Amateur Jackinchatter

234 posts since 2009-12-31
66 year old bisexual from Ohio
Yes, I've done that a few times. Even did it once in my convertible. Hahaha. Usually don't trust myself to keep it on the pavement, so when I get all hot and bothered, usually pull off and blow a load in a rest stop.
undiesandsocks Skilled Jackinchatter

534 posts since 2010-06-10
51 year old homosexual from San Francisco
i love stroking and driving. i have done it many times. love the rush of passing truckers knowing they might catch a glimpse. although, i usually cover up when passing.
Horny all the time. Love PMing about stroking! http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=FCcVD_C428_
Unregistered ?

I did a bit many years ago but now just stick to the comp ... stroke
Unregistered ?

I've done it several times, alone and with company, as either the driver or the passenger. I just like being naked and playing with my dick. grin
Unregistered ?

Did it just a week or two ago...was wearing baggy shorts and no underwear, and I was driving home on a country back road, so I had at it. It's fun, but ya gotta watch the road!
ar_stroker Amateur Jackinchatter

411 posts since 2006-07-01
73 year old curious from ARkansas
I jack and drive frequently, though usually at night on the way to work, since i work third shift. love it.. but usually don't cum..
I luv jacking off
alwaysard7 Novice Jackinchatter

4 posts since 2010-07-18
78 year old curious from West Sussex UK
Yes its really horny and something I do quite often by driving out late evening in just a gown then drop it while I cum my load naked.
Jon's cumming now
nhdude Amateur Jackinchatter

190 posts since 2005-12-11
65 year old curious from New Hampshire
Yes.....I will sometimes pull out my hardon and stroke it well driving.
berghaus Novice Jackinchatter

67 posts since 2010-03-30
58 year old curious from Worcestershire, England
str8stroker21 said:
This may have been discussed before but I was wondering if anyone has busted a nut while driving?

I did the other day while working for work. I had to drive four hours both ways and use so bored. I got hard started stroking it and just slowed down a bit to blow my load. A couple mapkins and everything was cleaned up, no evidence. The rush was great as I would pass people and cover up a bit so they wouldn't notice. Altho, one truck driver beeped.

Anyone else ever stroke and drive?

Caution: becareful to pay attention to the road!

I know why the trucker beeped his horn at you. You were wanking your cock while driving along the pavement. You should have been wanking while driving along the road...
Unregistered ?

Love jacking while driving here. I've only cum once while doing so, was late at night and I ran over a bunny or some other small woodland critter. Since then, I pull over somewhere when I start getting close and finish it off.
LiterateSensuality Novice Jackinchatter

42 posts since 2010-02-23
33 year old heterosexual from New England
I've never actually stroked while driving, but sometimes after a long day on campus I'll press and squeeze my dick in my pants. IT gets me hard and is a great tease; wonderful way to tease myself for later when I get home.
Cdfeeder Novice Jackinchatter

10 posts since 2010-07-29
67 year old curious from Clearwater , Florida
All the time! I figured everyone did.
The best is in a convertible - love when a bus pulls along side.
Unregistered ?

Sometimes I have to drive for hours and for some reason, maybe the vibration and bumps of the road, I get a hardon. I will often undo my belt, unzip my fly and pull my cock out otherwise it is way too uncomfortable. Sometimes I will pull off and have a wonderful wank, what a relief!
Unregistered ?

Done that hundreds of times over the years, but not so much in recent years now that everybody has a cell phone. Don't want to go to jail. I would pull my pants down to my ankles, and have a towell on the seat next to me in case I felt the need to hide what I was doing, but usually I didn't mind if somebody caught a glimpse of me jerking off. It heightened the excitement. I was jerking off in my Pinto one day while driving in the city. I was in the left straight ahead lane, the first car at the red light, liesurely stroking a massive hard-on, when I glanced to the left I saw that a jacked-up pick up truck has coasted up beside me in the left turn lane. I looked up at the passenger window and a pretty teenaged girl smiled and blew me a kiss as she saw what I was doing. The light turned green and we both went our seperate ways. I think of her often when I'm jerking. I've probably been seen jerking a hundred times or more, but I always try to do it in a way or in places where I won't get detained. Years ago when I was younger and frequently changed cars because all I could afford was junk, I often drove cars with no license plate, just a sticker in the windshield which nobody could read from a few feet away. I liked to pull up to a red light in the city in the curb lane while I was jerking. People waiting for the bus or to cross the street often saw what I was doing. I had a lot of fun, and I'm sure there were many perverts out there who enjoyed seeing me, and telling all their friends about it the next day at work.
Page: of 7   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Stroking While Driving?