JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » I want alot of cum shot in my mouth
Page: < prev  of 3  
vicarswanktoo Amateur Jackinchatter

395 posts since 2011-09-14
60 year old curious
justme564 said:
Well, then you might all be interested in this video. http://xhamster.com/movies/779335/cum_bucket_chick.html

Very hot video! She has the advantage of being kind of cute as well as enjoying a hot load of come or 20. Loved the sloppy seconds and thirds part. Some of those guys need better aim, though. I aimed my load straight into a glass and drank it all down after watching this one!
Not an actual Vicar
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Uncutcummer Amateur Jackinchatter

354 posts since 2015-03-04
53 year old heterosexual from Massachussets USA
I often wonder what it would feel like to have a guy shoot his load in my mouth and sometimes fantasize about a string of guys, one by one, holding my head and face fucking my mouth hard till they each shot their spunk down my throat.
Unregistered ?

Check out my cock in my profile pic. I'd happily put it in your mouth if you were willing to suck it.
riverdude Amateur Jackinchatter

469 posts since 2013-10-20
71 year old heterosexual from Upper CA
enjoyment101 said:
Does anyone else especially the "curious" married guys get these urges. I love swallowing my cum and can't help fantasizing about three or four guys jerking off in my mouth. To feel the shooting straight in my mouth, just tasting cum, swallowing and feeling a cock pumping in and out and cumming. Am I alone on this one? PM me if you want.

no
Master edger, veteran voyeur into just about anything. Dig nice racks, dangling labia, tribbing, hard cocks, cumshots, pull back hand jobs, skinny dipping with Gisele.
Unregistered ?

I've had five in rapid succession, also two at the same time. I love HUGE mouthfuls of spunk.stroke
Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » I want alot of cum shot in my mouth