JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Prostate massaging - how do you do it?
Page: < prev  of 2  
gatwick71 Novice Jackinchatter

32 posts since 2010-07-13
52 year old heterosexual from Near Gatwick Airport, UK
ok so i managed to get quite a bit of the handle of this device up there, covered in a condom, and lubbed up:

User posted image

Problem is, I can't tell if I was touching my prostrate. Did not feel anything particularly amazing. What am I doing wrong?

Have to say - as i approached orgasm my ass did feel kinda nice grin First time for me... but it did distract from my cock a little bit.

Oh and the biggest negative - there was poo on the condom ewwwwwwwwww.
Inexperienced but curious
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Jack_Creamer Skilled Jackinchatter

524 posts since 2009-10-22
74 year old curious from Oklahoma
gatwick71 said:
ok so i managed to get quite a bit of the handle of this device up there, covered in a condom, and lubbed up:

User posted image

Problem is, I can't tell if I was touching my prostrate. Did not feel anything particularly amazing. What am I doing wrong?

Have to say - as i approached orgasm my ass did feel kinda nice grin First time for me... but it did distract from my cock a little bit.

Oh and the biggest negative - there was poo on the condom ewwwwwwwwww.

The poo issue is best solved by a good deep enema. It should be warm and sudsy and try to hold it for 10 minutes. cry Beyond that the best advise I can think of is that sometimes life is poo.
Jack_Creamer
Barefoot Amateur Jackinchatter

152 posts since 2005-08-27
41 year old curious from Wales, UK
The most comfortable way I find is to lie on my right side and use the thumb, first and second fingers of my left hand. My thumb goes inside and directly stimulates my prostate while my two fingers indirectly stimulate it by putting pressure on my perineum. Think of it as pinching motion by my three fingers.

My right hand is free to jerk off with normally, although I can cum through prostate stimulation alone.
"Going barefoot feels like secretly going naked in public."

Hmmm going to try again now. I think maybe I was going in too deep... Although I have to say... I has a good root around and found no walnuts frown
Unregistered ?

I have only had one orgasm through prostate stimulation. All other attempts have failed. I don't know why it worked the one time and not any of the others as I don't believe I did anything differently.

Interestingly, while I most definitely did cum, I did not ejaculate, and my erection didn't slowly subside as usual, it seemed to disappear in an instant!

I went to the local sex shop.. they didnt have anything that vibrated. Is it important that it vibrate?
wannac2c69 Novice Jackinchatter

52 posts since 2009-06-20
70 year old bisexual from AZ
If you do a search for White Lotus you will find a page for a spa (I think it is New York) but they have a long list of specialties including prostate massage and describe how to do it. They also offer books on how to do it. Also check out their Lingham Massage catagory.
Let go of my ears, I know what I'm doing down here
holder Enlightened Jackinchatter

2521 posts since 2010-08-14
66 year old curious male from NC, USA
HighPlainsJerker said:

Interestingly, while I most definitely did cum, I did not ejaculate, and my erection didn't slowly subside as usual, it seemed to disappear in an instant!

Same here. Had a GF who loved to give prostate massages. The cum would literally flood from my cock, not shoot. Then my cock would wilt instantly.
Unregistered ?

Yeah, my wife gave me a prostate massage last night and that is exactly what happened. Great orgasm, lots of cum and immediate wilting with a good amount of dribbling. Wow.
jackin_myself Novice Jackinchatter

26 posts since 2010-09-28
47 year old heterosexual from usa
i use a small egg shaped vibrator with a strong cord , i like all the way in, very deep
Unregistered ?

I was going to reply to this thread but reading it's given me such a hardon I dont remember what I was going to say.
Unregistered ?

i want someone to talk me through it
daw0352 Amateur Jackinchatter

173 posts since 2009-07-02
heterosexual male from TX
ok so my wife and i do this from time to time. the way we do it is we have a nice shower together washing eachother building the anticipation them i lay down on the bed and she use's warm oil and rubs from my chest down to my dick and only does up strokes on my dick until im fully hard she then gets a good grip on my dick and slowly works her hand up and down jackin me nice and slow, then she will lick around my ass while jerkin me to relax me more she then starts using one finger and rubbing and lightly pressing on my ass, once she works one finger in she starts to us a 6 inch little vibrator that curves up on the end and rubs it around my ass and slowly presses it in all the while still slowly jacking my dick...once she gets the vibrator in deep enough she only works it in and out a lil bit to oust pressure on the right area and slowly begins to jack me faster at this point i dont normally last long cus its been about 15 min already of her jackin me i always feel the orgasm cum from deeper within my body when we do this and a HUGE ammount of cum explodes out of me i normally fell tingles on my lower body from cumming so hard! I love when she does it and she loves to watch the cum fly from my dick and the pleasure on my face when it does!
Unregistered ?

buddy, get an aneros prostate massage unit. It will change your life !
Unregistered ?

my gf wont try it. found a jack off buddy and talked him into trying it. we help each other when we jack off now
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Prostate massaging - how do you do it?