JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Page: of 6   next > 
TonySee Amateur Jackinchatter

168 posts since 2008-06-01
curious from Northern Virginia
Who here has asked their wife/girlfriend if she would like to have a threesome with another guy? What was her response? Did you do it?

tonysee
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
HampshireMan Amateur Jackinchatter

494 posts since 2010-05-25
72 year old curious male from Pembrokeshire, Wales
My wife and I had several in the early days of our relationship, along with some foursomes, where there were three of us guys and her. They were all amazing experiences, which still give me a hard on to think about.

All were with existing friends and some of the threesomes were with the same guy, who was also there for most of the foursomes. He was also the first guy we had a threesome with, after a night at the pub and a few smokes afterwards. We spent pretty much the whole night taking turns to have my wife (girlfriend at the time), who must have had at least eight orgasms.

The foursomes were extremely memorable sessions, too, where we took turns to hold her cunt lips open while the other guy put the cock of the one fucking her into her cunt.

We had a few threesomes with a female friend, too. She was really more interested in my girlfriend than me, which was evident during the first session when she went down on her and then pulled a strap-on out of her bag!

My wife was a real cock- (or dildo-!) hound in those days, always ready to spread her legs or bend over for a stiff one, which is why it's been such a drag since she completely lost all interest in sex. :-(
Spin me: com dot gmail at 1952 man hampshire
stirred Novice Jackinchatter

34 posts since 2010-03-06
63 year old heterosexual from Maryland
TonySee said:
Who here has asked their wife/girlfriend if she would like to have a threesome with another guy? What was her response? Did you do it?

Are you thinking of asking your wife/gf for a 3some? Have you considered another women? I'm in Maryland!!! grin pussy
Enjoy yourself, literally!!!
Count_Jackula Amateur Jackinchatter

160 posts since 2009-04-09
51 year old curious from Chattanooga, TN
My wife and I have been in a 3some and a six-way (three couples). It's a lot of fun, but difficult to arrange.
jacker1 Novice Jackinchatter

93 posts since 2010-01-08
curious from indiana
Ask your wife to tell her fantasy did that with mine and it came out she always thought about two men at same time I just happened to have friend in town who said lets go it was fantastic
tarrega Novice Jackinchatter

75 posts since 2009-12-14
68 year old bisexual from abq
did the sex include m/m?

tarrega said:
did the sex include m/m?

As this system has no message threading, it's a good idea to quote the message you're commenting on, otherwise no one knows which message it is you're referring to.
roggieh Amateur Jackinchatter

290 posts since 2008-08-02
75 year old
My wife and I invited a male friend on a hiking trip into the mountains. We invited him to spend the night in our camper. After we went to bed I got horney, so I fucked her. He sat up and watched, then started jacking. The wife asked if she could invite him to join us, I said sure. From then on if she saw a hard cock she wanted it.

Too bad aftr surgery she lost all interest in sex, but we had 18 years of anything goes, and she went through lots of differant men.

roggieh said:
...we had 18 years of anything goes, and she went through lots of differant men.

I don't know about you but seeing another man's cock sliding into my wife's cunt is about the sexiest thing I've ever seen. Apart from a strap-on dildo sliding in there, that is!
tarrega Novice Jackinchatter

75 posts since 2009-12-14
68 year old bisexual from abq
jacker1 said:
Ask your wife to tell her fantasy did that with mine and it came out she always thought about two men at same time I just happened to have friend in town who said lets go it was fantastic
did the sex include m/m? razz
inmy_cks Amateur Jackinchatter

203 posts since 2010-05-31
43 year old bisexual from Nothern California
She doesn't want to do anything with another guy... but the mff 3 somes have been great!
having fun!
ilsatyr63 Skilled Jackinchatter

704 posts since 2010-06-28
76 year old bisexual from central Florida
When we were in our late 30's my wife fucked my friend and we had threesomes. I was also fucking his wife but we never did a foursome. I loved seeing her fuck him, and even let them solo when I was away at work. My wife would call me up and tellme how he fucked her, it was awsome, nearly cum in my pants. His wife was best, she would suck one of us while the other took her from behind doggy style. Once while I was fucking his wife missionary style he started playing with my balls. Unfortunately he moved away, got a divorce because he found a younger bimbo, and my wife has never wanted anyone else. I would let her fuck anyone and she knows it but is not interested.
Viva la 69; I'll suck yours while you suck mine!
Unregistered ?

The 3somes,mfm, were jack/suck only...my wife didn't want any other dick than mine in her.
Believe me, the guys involved, my jo buds, never complained.
Same for when we had couples involved...no one penetrated any partner but their own, but the jacking and sucking were great.
Unregistered ?

My Wife and I did a 4 some with a couple we hooked up with on the internet a few times. We also had a 3some with the guy from that couple. It was an amazing experience. One that today still gets me rock hard. Whoever said it here is right, nothing beats watching another guys cock slisding in and out of your girls pussy, if thats what your into and I am, big time.
Unregistered ?

I was in a MFM threesome once in college. The sex was very exciting but the aftermath wasn't so great. It was with my boyfriend and another mutual friend. Unfortunately my boyfriend got jealous afterward and it strained our relationship.

Right now I have a fancy for a certain female friend. My husband told me that he was fine with me pursuing something with her, and she's open to the idea as well. I think that will probably happen at some point. Of course I've wondered about the possibility of a FMF threesome with her and my husband, but that's not really on the table right now, for various reasons.
Page: of 6   next >