JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Page: < prev  of 6   next > 
Unregistered ?

boatstroker said:
Do you have to contaminate every thread with your stupid fuckin pictures??

Agreed.

Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

Thank you.

boatstroker said:
Do you have to contaminate every thread with your stupid fuckin pictures??
Unregistered ?

Well to get this thread back on track if possible . . .

My ex and I enjoyed an MMF which is still one of my best sexual memories. It was with one of her old boyfriends; we didn't plan it at all but as it unfolded we just let it happen. I had opened her top and put his hands on her tits, and she hadn't stopped me. As she pulled off her jeans and panties and opened her legs for him to go down on her, she whispered to me "You've wanted this for a long time, haven't you?" I said "Yes," as I played her tits as he ate her to orgasm. Then she and he 69'd (him underneath) while I fucked her from behind. He was as much into me as he was into her and he really loved that part, as he licked her clit while my cock slid in and out of her cunt right over his face.

Alas, we never repeated the experience, but all three of us loved it. I definitely prefer an MMF emphasis as you can play with whatever you see in front of you without getting hung up about whether or not it's the right part. I love the freedom of playing with cock or cunt--and maybe both at the same time!
andysmz Professional Jackinchatter

1444 posts since 2012-12-08
57 year old bisexual from Edinburgh UK
Many years ago had my only ever FFM threesome with an older (32) woman I was fucking who brought her pal's UK legal teen daughter over. We all ended up in the same bed and I fucked both of them encouraged by the 32yr old who then went down on the teen. Next thing they ended up living together as a couple. I think the 32yr old had previously bedded the teen's mum and just used me as way to get into the daughter's knickers. Still get a hardon remembering fucking the teen's sopping wet pussy bareback with the 32yr old asking me what it felt like and talking dirty.

Only done MMFs since and I think they are far more common.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
J00ls Novice Jackinchatter

39 posts since 2020-04-21
54 year old
MMF multiple times when younger, always enjoyable
J00ls kinsman
Unregistered ?

We never talked about a MFM 3some, but we did talk about a FMF and FFM 3some. She didn't want me to fuck another girl and isn't interested in other women. I would love for her to watch me cum in another woman. Then I wouldn't have to hide it anymore. I'd love to watch another man fuck my wife and cum in her. The idea of fucking my wife with her pussy filled with another man's cum is beyond comprehension. I fantasize about her being filled by a group of 5-10 guys with huge loads. The thought of feeling her warm, used pussy and their warm cum covering my cock and balls is amazing.
majoreyeswater Amateur Jackinchatter

177 posts since 2013-10-01
58 year old curious male from Birmingham UK
A few years ago in my local pub there was a couple that used to come in. You get to know people and start chatting. After a few weeks we were chatting and whilst her husband was at the bar casually mentioned that he was bi. but she was straight. I replied that I sometimes swing both ways. Her eyes lit it up. A couple of days later they were in again and we got chatting as usual and the woman said come back to ours for a drink. Well I did. Amazing. Her husband stripped off and had a massive hard on. His wife undressed me and urged him to suck my cock. Watching us having a 69 his wife was frigging herself off. We met up a few times after that. DP, oral,anal great stuff. Something really weird but a turn on in a wife watching you sucking and fucking her husband.
jayrt Amateur Jackinchatter

102 posts since 2015-07-12
72 year old curious male from new mexico
Never done it, always wanted to have a threesome with my wife and another gal, but I have been thinking more about with my wife and another guy, I know she wouldn't do it but she has an ex who used to visit once in awhile, maybe if he visits again
Unregistered ?

I've had FFM and FFF. Would like to try MMF.
FLscribe Professional Jackinchatter

1988 posts since 2014-06-09
55 year old bisexual male from tampa
My wife and I love to swing, and we have our share of threesomes of all kinds -- MMF and MFF. We love those, and I do, too. It was an MMF threesome that helped me discover my bi side, and my wife always knew she likes girls. Invariably, when we play with two women, I always have an opportunity to fuck the other girl, usually from behind while she's going down on my wife. The visual of that alone is enough to get me off, but to slide my cock into a strange pussy is fabulous!
Open to interesting ideas
Unregistered ?

During my marriage, from 1973 to 1987 - and even before - my wife and I were enjoying 3sums and 4sums. MMF, FFM and MFMF. Funnily enough, I was more comfortable with MMF which was with my best friend. We were comfortable wanking together, and so 3sums with my wife involved us playing with each others cocks as well as fucking my wife. I particularly enjoyed seeing him fuck her from behind, then after he'd cum inside her, I fucked her from behind and thrilled to the feel of her cunt soaked in his spunk. We only had one FFM which was fantastic, but, well, that's another story.
Unregistered ?

Very simalar, we used to have a great sex life early on in our marriage, 3somes ,4somes ,we even had her do a gangbang at one stage which was so fucking hot, but sadly our sex drive has all but dried up now, which is why i come on here to wank with other men .
Poleposition69 Amateur Jackinchatter

232 posts since 2020-02-07
54 year old male from Georgia
Dont get to do threesomes very often these days. When I was younger I frequently hooked up with my two gay neighbors in my apartment complex. Three-way suck sessions are awesome, especially when we are all sucking at the same time. Getting a hot sloppy blowjob from two gay guys at the same time rocks!!

On one occasion me and my drummer in my band spit-roasted a really hot hippie chick after we all got stoned and started feeling her up. I got her mouth and my buddy fucked her hairy little box. We would take bong hit breaks and go right back at
it. She liked to swallow. Good times!!

On another occasion me and the same guy double teamed a really cute SSBBW goth chick after a show we played in a bar. She had the fishnet hose, black eyeliner, black fingernails, knee-high boots, leather miniskirt. She was the real deal. That chick was so high and excited to be screwing two guys in the band at the same time she drooled all over herself. That was one of those everybody laughing hysterically sex sessions.
tmcdougal Amateur Jackinchatter

208 posts since 2018-07-21
46 year old bisexual male from KY, US
KnoxGal said:
I've had FFM and FFF. Would like to try MMF.

Count me in.
Unregistered ?

A very long time ago, 1997 in fact a different life, the couple next door said they were staying up late to watch the funeral of princess Diana, so I went over and stayed up late with them. It was a long wait, and we had drinks, chilled, hung out, jello shots, etc. As we got more drunk and tired, his penis was sticking out of his gym shorts, and she was covered in a blanket on the floor while he fondled her everywhere. They were a very outgoing couple, super attractive. But I didn't really know them that well and kept thinking how to best respond because I was wasted and kinda tired. Eventually, the funeral came on and they kept at it while I watched the funeral and them and had more jello shots, and sat there with a bulge going on. It was one of those moments where you wait for someone to break the ice, but we never did, so I figured they didn't want me to join in, just felt comfortable. I used to be self-conscious of my body, and then look back at pics and say 'What was I thinking?!'because I was in great shape - it was one of those things where if you have 11% bodyfat instead of 10% you complain. (What a problem to have had) I had forgotten about that until the other day when one of those "Hmmm, what if 'this' had happened.." moments came up. I had some more adventurous ventures in my life, but that happened to be on my mind recently, a sexually ambiguous and shy moment with the couple next door.
Page: < prev  of 6   next >