JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Page: < prev  of 6  
FLscribe Professional Jackinchatter

1988 posts since 2014-06-09
55 year old bisexual male from tampa
Delighted to inform the world that I had a threesome over the weekend with my wife and our friend (and my ongoing crush, and I've written about before) Melissa. Melissa identifies as bisexual, leaning lesbian, but she was very receptive to letting me fuck her ... finally! I fucked her from behind while she ate my wife's pussy, and I came inside Melissa's soft, strawberry-blonde pussy. I loved the sensation of her tight pussy. Melissa is 45, but she acknowledges she hasn't been fucked often, other than by a dildo, since she leans hard into the lesbian thing. That's why her pussy was very tight and very wet, and I am highly honored to have that pleasure. My wife, a self-described "bisexual slut," came hard at Melissa's oral attention, so we had a lot of fun together Saturday night!
Open to interesting ideas
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
veterin Amateur Jackinchatter

367 posts since 2017-09-25
58 year old from Texas
Gratz
Unregistered ?

FLscribe, you are very lucky dude. Don't suppose you have any pics of your crush do you?

Thanks, randyw. I agree. Here are some pictures, along with her "twin" and her pussy. Looks just like Melissa's. grin Sometimes, you just have to go for the sex and not slow down to take pictures, you know?

https://imgur.com/a/ARBQPdX
Unregistered ?

Love the thin wispy red pussy hair!

Yes, indeed. I did, too. I loved the fact she kept her bush instead of shaving it all off. Melissa kept her pussy hair, because apparently it's "succumbing to the patriarchy" to have a bald beaver.

I love Melissa's approach to life. If my wife and I weren't married, I'd be all-in on trying to make Melissa my girl, even though she's oriented differently.
Page: < prev  of 6