JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Good Old Days
Page: of 1  
matureguy Novice Jackinchatter

96 posts since 2006-11-03
79 year old curious from PA Eastern area
Trips to swimming pool, to check out the hair sneaking out the sides of girl swimsuits. Always liked looking at the "Y". You do not see that anymore what a shame.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
papabare Amateur Jackinchatter

425 posts since 2006-12-30
85 year old bisexual from Chicago, IL, northeast: East Rogers Park
True! Women these days wax or shave; If they are likeminded, they wear thong bottoms while allowing you to play "shark attack" (threading underwater between their legs; you rotate onto your back whilst between her legs so your bone rubs her crotch as you pass through her valley of joy.)
PM me for phonetext info: [email protected].
dickguy Professional Jackinchatter

1678 posts since 2009-05-14
86 year old heterosexual male from Minnesota
I don't recall so much the pubic hair showing from under a swimming suit, but with some of my girlfriends as a teenager and both my first and second wives, I certainly remember the hair showing in the crotch of their panties. I guess there were times when I would reach my finger down there and tickle the hairs when we were in a playful mood. However in about 2005, we started shaving each other and the days of hairy pussies and hairy cock and balls was gone for good.
Dickguy
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
back in the 60's my wife and I had friends we went to the beach with and my friends wife would sit on the beach blanket with her crotch area visible to me and back then trimming pussy hair was unknown so I always got a view of some of her cunt hair. It was nice but not a big turn on as I recall
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
sammy444 Amateur Jackinchatter

163 posts since 2010-06-19
bisexual male from Just west of Springfield IL
I remember hanging out at the beach as a kid (15-16) and one of the days with all of my freinds hanging out being bums...lol I was laying on my belly and this girl I was trying to date was laying on her back, I was talking to her and while talking to her I had a fantastic view from her head all the way down to her toes, She had ab's hard as rock, and this allowed for some "space" from the topp of her bikini to her belly open for my viewing pleasure as I had a straight shot down between her bikini into that delectable pussy mound area. I was in love, not to mention totaly hard...lol Anyway, she found out what I was doing after the fact as I found out she knew when the next tiime I saw her she proceeded to slap the shit out of me. Needless to say we never dated...lol
Love reading about true life adventures
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Good Old Days