JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » What not to do.
Page: of 3   next > 
dnasty Novice Jackinchatter

88 posts since 2006-04-18
41 year old heterosexual from Las Vegas
This thread is to warn others of your horrific JO experiences.

Here's some of my stories. For the most part I've only had bad experiences jacking off when I first discovered jacking off and was experimenting with everything that might feel good while jacking off. When I first started to jack off I started to try different types of lubrications. Of course the first thing I tried was lotion and it did it's job but I rarely had lotion back then because I didn't really use lotion. Of course I used soap while I was taking a shower but the thing about soap was that you had to get it wet and it was a big mess and was usually only good while taking a shower. One day I was horny and wanted to jack off with lube but I didn't want to take a shower. I looked around the bathroom for something and I saw shampoo. It seemed like a pretty good idea. I used it and liked it but I guess I didn't clean it all off after I finished jacking off. The shampoo remanined on my dick and the next day I woke up and the shampoo hardened. It was like having dry super glue on my dick. It lasted for like 3 days too. It freaked me out. I spent the next 3 days trying to peel that crap off but not only was the stuff really hard but it freaking hurt when I peel every opiece off. It wouldn't wash off either. All I can say is don't use shampoo unless you're in the ths shower , taking a shower so you can throughly wash it off.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
hungmuscleryan18 Novice Jackinchatter

14 posts since 2006-05-15
36 year old
well duh! thats pretty much common sense
Anna Skilled Jackinchatter
Eat, Sleep, Fuck
958 posts since 2004-10-23
heterosexual from USA
Hot bath might have solved that one.

When you're sore from sex.. lube can sometimes HURT.
Website and Chatroom Administrator
Unregistered ?

JackinChat Staff MemberUnregistered's Avatar
One time I was in the shower and grabbed some zest body wash. Yeah, it felt good at first and then started burning like nothing else for a good 20 minutes. Put that and all over soap products in the "bad idea" section after that incident.
Sparkie Enlightened Jackinchatter

4345 posts since 2005-08-16
53 year old heterosexual male from Kansas City
Some after-shave lotions burn like a Mo-Fo as well. cry
WTF Do you want now?
barefoot_preppie Novice Jackinchatter

86 posts since 2006-04-12
40 year old heterosexual from Connecticut
Never jerk off with toothpaste! I'd heard that it was supposed to cause an interesting cooling sensation, and I gave it a try. Boy was I an idiot. After about a minute, it felt like someone had set my cock on fire and even when I jumped in the shower and scrubbed like hell, the feeling just got worse.

When my roommate asked me why I'd been screaming, I told him and he laughed his ass off.
I love stroking my cock as much as I hate wearing shoes!
WhiteButter Novice Jackinchatter

60 posts since 2006-02-12
37 year old bisexual from Australia
Some people like the feel of toothpaste, but it's better to dilute it a lot first. It can hurt quite a bit!

There was a site with a long list of good and bad lubricants somewhere. Some of them are good if used right (such as toothpaste)
straight_jacker Novice Jackinchatter

6 posts since 2005-08-26
39 year old heterosexual
My leg was hurtin pretty bad after runnin one day and i put some icy hot on it and didnt wash it off before I jacked off. That was the worst feeling ive ever experienced. NEVER try it.
Bare_Shaft Skilled Jackinchatter

525 posts since 2005-08-17
59 year old heterosexual from Chicago Area, West burbs
After reading these, I'm really glad I do not have one to post.
AveragePenis Amateur Jackinchatter

176 posts since 2006-02-12
35 year old bisexual
Lube Recipes
http://www.jackinworld.com/expert/09lubes.html

http://www.jackinworld.com/
dnasty Novice Jackinchatter

88 posts since 2006-04-18
41 year old heterosexual from Las Vegas
I've tried the toothpaste a long time ago. At first it seems just like regular lotion but after about 1 minute or so it burns like hell. Even if you try to wash it off for 5 minutes it will stil burn like hell. I don't even think I busted a nut that time. Not only that but it hurt for like 3 days after. Don't even think about trying it. Seriously.
StrokerAce Amateur Jackinchatter

110 posts since 2006-02-13
48 year old curious from Florida near Daytona
i used to use ivory hand soap as a teen all the time , until i got some in he old pee hole damn talk about burning when you pee , i never did it after that good old salive or astro for me......
The Race is on!!!!!!
Unregistered ?

I would stay away from anything that has peppermint or spearmint in it...even the products that sound sexy, like Kamasutra oils and lubes... it burns and is not the "exotic" experience that is promised for couples. I've always wondered, if it burns your dick, what the hell is in it for the vagina you are lubed up for? I would think that would be excruciating for the ladies involved! Some of these "exotic" lubes even have pepper and paprika in them... OUCH!

My worst experience though, was with a regular bar of Ivory soap. Great for getting motor oil off your hands, but keep it off of your cock... especially if you are uncut! I was at an old fashioned gym once, in the showers and they only had bars of Ivory soap. A really hot guy walked in with a semi and started to, not so discreetly, lube up with the soap. I naturally started to do the same... as no one else was around. We were all soaped up, checking each other out and showing off, and we lathered up over and over again before starting to jack each other off for quite some time... YUM. We really went at it hard and finally shot our loads with the Ivory as lube. Boy were we clean! But, about an hour later my cock was totally red and felt so burned I thought I was going to die for my "sins"... lol. It peeled in a couple of days like a bad sunburn. Don't try this at home.

grin _Onan
lovetojack Skilled Jackinchatter

651 posts since 2005-08-29
29 year old curious male from USA
Same thing happened to me. That Ivory Soap would cause major burning wehen peeing.
LTJ
horny_but_nice Novice Jackinchatter

90 posts since 2006-11-03
37 year old homosexual from Brisbane, Australia
I put some menthol shampoo on my ball once....ouch! Luckily it washed off after a while, but the cooling sensation was just too much!
Page: of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » What not to do.